Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for SHIBA INU to reach 0.01$? - page 10. (Read 1177 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 106
September 02, 2021, 07:42:17 PM
Shiba or SHIBA INU coin would need to climb many million persen to hit $0.01. Since January, the coin has jumped about 2,000,000% every month. So, it could — in theory — hit $0.01 by the end of 2022 if it keeps up that growth, according to Market Realist.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 02, 2021, 05:41:55 PM
Eventually, the hype of meme coins will die, and until that time will happen, people will still speculate on meme coins and continues to be hopeful that the project they are investing in will pump as DOGE had done, unfortunately, we already know that these are overvalued coin, so there's no chance it will survive in the long run, and considering the supply of SHIBA INU, it's unlikely to reach the price prediction.

Besides, the OP is asking about the possibility of increasing approximately 1404x from its current value. That case, is really hard to achieve. Maybe not impossible as long as they exist but would take so many updates and developments from the SHIB side. And right now, meme coins are fading because people are learning their lesson here. As they have no use case, increase of value is very hard. Now, what is so special with SHIB aside from the hype that was in it for quite some time?
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
September 02, 2021, 05:36:08 PM
Eventually, the hype of meme coins will die, and until that time will happen, people will still speculate on meme coins and continues to be hopeful that the project they are investing in will pump as DOGE had done, unfortunately, we already know that these are overvalued coin, so there's no chance it will survive in the long run, and considering the supply of SHIBA INU, it's unlikely to reach the price prediction.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
September 02, 2021, 04:46:53 PM
As the title say? Could it by possible?
Considering on the ATH that happened wayback in May 10,2021 on which the price had rose up into its highest in price of $0.00003503.

I dont really see the possibilities about 0.1 for its price and if you do consider out its circulating supply which is  1,000,000,000,000,000 SHIB then how in the world
you do really think off about 1 cent price?

Also this is just a hyped meme coin and i dont expect anything from it.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
September 02, 2021, 04:40:18 PM
I don't think so.

The price that you're asking is far to be reached. In all means of bull run, we don't know if that can be the peak but I really don't think that it will even if we go to a crazy bull run.

Consider its supply.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
September 02, 2021, 12:06:51 PM
Still too far mate for 0.01$, but you know its not impossible to happen, as long as its keeps making good progress. As the matter of fact as of now shiba inu has a good percentage and the status seems not bad wherein it keep climbing as well in the market along with some good alts . For me if it will continue to show good performance there's a chance within this year its near on that value..

thanks for your opinion
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
September 02, 2021, 03:58:20 AM
Still too far mate for 0.01$, but you know its not impossible to happen, as long as its keeps making good progress. As the matter of fact as of now shiba inu has a good percentage and the status seems not bad wherein it keep climbing as well in the market along with some good alts . For me if it will continue to show good performance there's a chance within this year its near on that value..
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
September 02, 2021, 03:39:04 AM
As the title say? Could it by possible?
Pages:
Jump to: