Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for SHIBA INU to reach 0.01$? - page 6. (Read 1177 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 21, 2021, 02:10:52 AM
As the title say? Could it by possible?
I believe that there is another thread created asking this Shitcoin if can reach 1 dollar , and now here you are lowering the target ?
this is impossible to happen because of being Shitcoin and nothing can be promised n the future.
I think Shiba Inu’s price may rise in the long term. It may not be as good as other mainstream cryptocurrencies but there’s a good chance of it performing well.
is there a product ? is there really a future for this?
Personally, I am not a big fan of these meme coins but we can’t dismiss the popularity of the coin, especially due to the sparked interest from a few prominent figures and how they have influenced people in favour of the coin. Ultimately the value of the coin is decided by its demand and supply.

Activity: 619
Merit: 1
September 20, 2021, 03:17:33 PM
I don't believe it's feasible since Elon Musk is the only reason Shiba Inu has gone this far. Elon Musk used to be a highly trustworthy person, and each of his tweets generated a lot of buzz. But, as a result of his incessant tweeting, people have lost trust in him, and he is no longer able to generate any buzz with his tweets.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
September 20, 2021, 10:02:42 AM
Shiba Inu apart from Dogecoin is its ShibaSwap decentralized exchange. This makes Shiba part of the decentralized financial ecosystem on Ethereum and allows its users to get certain functionalities, like swapping tokens, staking and gaining yield, that Dogecoin does not allow. I bealive in shiba, few reasons for that.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 330
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 20, 2021, 09:53:11 AM
Talking about the possibility that nothing is impossible in the crypto market, everything can happen but if your question is like that, it goes back to each other's personal speculations, I believe that everyone has different beliefs about what will happen in the future with their respective views. I personally don't believe that the SHIBA coin will reach a price of $0.01 with much consideration so I think so.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
September 20, 2021, 05:47:40 AM
That case, is truly difficult to accomplish. Perhaps not feasible as long as they exist but rather would take such countless updates and improvements from the SHIB side. Possibly if the exhibition is acceptable, shiba will have a developing and further local area, and that could up the cost of shiba coins. Either sooner rather than later or in the long haul.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
September 20, 2021, 02:44:44 AM
I think it is nearly impossible for Shiba Inu to reach 1 cent. How many times the price must be multiplied to reach it? About 1300 times. Impossible imho. Its price has already shoot stars in the beginning thanks to Elon Musk and everyone's animal hype. Such huge growth happens only once. Everyone are now aware of this altcoin being a high risk investment. No one would pump it. Even Elon seems to be less interested in crypto. Even if he tweets something new, new altcoin would appear and its price would be pumped, not Shiba Inu.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 20, 2021, 02:38:34 AM
There are possibilities for everything in the crypto market. If Doge could manage an extensive price increase why not SHIB, but with shib the problem is that it is a mere copy of another meme coin which has already lost its touch. But yes traders can witness a rise in its prices only if its backed by some big CEO or a project that brings in  proper fundamentals to the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
September 19, 2021, 07:59:39 PM
It will take many years for Shiba Inu to reach such price maybe it might take about 5 year to 10 years for such to happen.
Yep, but it only can be reached if Shiba Inu still exists in the next 5-10 years. I doubt meme coins not popular again in the next 5 years, so people start to leave the coins like Shiba Inu. Everybody knows that Shiba Inu can have a good increase this year because of the meme coins trends. It is caused by the tweets of Elon Musk. If Elon Musk stopped tweeting about meme coins, it won't be a trend anymore. Then the coins like Shiba Inu will be hard to increase their value, instead decrease it day by day.

Yes, I do agree. That is, if SHIB will still be alive or survive in the next coming years. After the meme coin hype is gone, don't know what their fate will be in the market. If the team behind it will not innovate and will not think of strong use case for their token, I don't think they can survive. Alts come and go in this market, so if they will not adapt the market, they can easily be forgotten by traders.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 19, 2021, 07:58:16 PM
It will take many years for Shiba Inu to reach such price maybe it might take about 5 year to 10 years for such to happen.
Yep, but it only can be reached if Shiba Inu still exists in the next 5-10 years. I doubt meme coins not popular again in the next 5 years, so people start to leave the coins like Shiba Inu. Everybody knows that Shiba Inu can have a good increase this year because of the meme coins trends. It is caused by the tweets of Elon Musk. If Elon Musk stopped tweeting about meme coins, it won't be a trend anymore. Then the coins like Shiba Inu will be hard to increase their value, instead decrease it day by day.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
September 19, 2021, 07:54:06 PM
Lol, I don't appreciate the potential Shiba could reach 0.01$.  Looking at the price chart of Shiba shows that it is not different from the coins that are pumped and poured solely for the purpose of the community to make a lot of money, most of which are wound up for manipulation.  Trading volume is low, when the hype ends Shiba is like a dry leaf even being listed on Coinbase has no significant impact.  Flashing on and off is the ego of Meme coin.
A meme coin like Shiba wants to be listed on any exchange will not have any effect on it, because meme coins are very easy to throw away and very difficult to pump, so the potential for losing value is far greater than the potential for increasing in value.
Activity: 924
Merit: 518
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
September 19, 2021, 07:41:20 PM
It will take many years for Shiba Inu to reach such price maybe it might take about 5 year to 10 years for such to happen. Shiba Inu already has a large  market cap which is significant but still yet the price is minute. Just imagine that ordinary $100 can give you more than a million Shiba. Let's wait for the market cause no one knows what could happen in the next few years in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 784
Merit: 108
September 19, 2021, 05:10:43 PM
Lol, I don't appreciate the potential Shiba could reach 0.01$.  Looking at the price chart of Shiba shows that it is not different from the coins that are pumped and poured solely for the purpose of the community to make a lot of money, most of which are wound up for manipulation.  Trading volume is low, when the hype ends Shiba is like a dry leaf even being listed on Coinbase has no significant impact.  Flashing on and off is the ego of Meme coin.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
September 19, 2021, 04:59:10 PM
I think all things besides Dogecoin are sort of dead right now in meme coin scene. Shiba was awesome and quickly became hit although there are many many coins with decentralized apps and many other uses. Why would you buy and hold shiba other than online tipping?
I agree with this. Personally, I think that Shiba and countless other coin meme genres that incorporate wording structures like "INU" are just too much of an exaggeration from Dogecoin. It is a dependency. And that means Shiba is unlikely to reach $0.01 if Dogecoin can't revive the same pumps Elon has pushed. However, as an investor I might save some Shiba for the next few years because the meme trend might return.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
September 19, 2021, 04:12:18 PM
~
SHIBA is a short term FOMO altcoin and it won't be a good survivor when the Bear comes in the market. I don't know when the Bear will come but  if a coin can not survive through a bear market, it is not good.
SHIBA is a meme coin in the real sense and all you need to know is the timing in which it was launched, Elon Musk shilling Dogecoin and that is when SHIBA came into existence and they did a good job of hyping the coin as well and it rally a lot in the initial few weeks and it was crazy to see anyone holding the coins earning millions but how long it will last is yet to be seen.

Even an altcoin can survive through a bear market, what will it lose value from all time high? 90%, 99%. I would not take risk with SHIBA and would not consider it as an investment.
Even legit projects in the past went down when the market started its correction and there were many projects that messed up their raised money, will see how SHIBA will survive or the developer will book his project and move away to another one during the bear market .

Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
September 19, 2021, 03:07:28 PM
With the current price mechanism shiba inu has, i don't think so ! The market supply of this coin won't allow price to easily go to 0.01 dollars but on a technical side of things If the shiba inu devs can introduce token burns of this coin then the potential to get to this price will be possible as it's total supply will keep on shrinking with time because of the burns which will allow demand to grow exponentially and price to rise in the process.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
September 19, 2021, 11:18:57 AM
We can expect for a good price in future because a strong community and list on Binance as well so this coin is now getting special treatment but reaching 0.01$ is too big we should go for 10 to 100X from here and I confident that we will get my prediction. On other hand anything can happen in cryptocurrency world.
Try to calculate marketcap for SHIB when it reached $0.01 as you said. Do you think that shitcoin will be worthy like that for useless usage? It was just hype by Elon, and people were followed his tweet to hope they can make lot of money just like floki earlier. SHIB, DOGE or Other DOGs token will die later.
I agree with you, People still believe Shib will pump like Dogecoin. But it's impossible.
It's not possible to reach $0.01 per SHIB. It's just a meme coin, for the short time, people may be able to gain some profit by doing trade/holding this coin. But in the future, this coin will be dead, trust me. Most of the altcoin/meme coins will be dead in the future. Only those coins will survive that have a real-life use case. I am in crypto since 2017, I have seen most of the coins dead already. The only legit project still alive. Maybe it's meme coins season, so why it's pumping like hard. But in near future, most of them will be delisted from the big exchange and people will dump their bags just like shit. Doge delisted from Binance one or two times. Again they listed Doge and this time was good for Doge holder. Alon Elon Musk makes good hype for Dogecoin. Dont expect same for Shib.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
September 19, 2021, 06:51:21 AM
Agree. I wouldn't invest into SHIBA for the long term since the risks are too high. Inflation is what's going to kill the token anyways.
SHIBA is a short term FOMO altcoin and it won't be a good survivor when the Bear comes in the market. I don't know when the Bear will come but  if a coin can not survive through a bear market, it is not good.

Even an altcoin can survive through a bear market, what will it lose value from all time high? 90%, 99%. I would not take risk with SHIBA and would not consider it as an investment.

We should take the opportunity of the "Coinbase pump" to sell at a profit.
Buy the rumors, sell the news. This advice is always true. You can not practice it and sell at all time high or peak of each wave but practice it will keep you not be trapped with FOMO and stuck at peak or all time high.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
September 18, 2021, 06:42:18 PM
We can expect for a good price in future because a strong community and list on Binance as well so this coin is now getting special treatment but reaching 0.01$ is too big we should go for 10 to 100X from here and I confident that we will get my prediction. On other hand anything can happen in cryptocurrency world.
Try to calculate marketcap for SHIB when it reached $0.01 as you said. Do you think that shitcoin will be worthy like that for useless usage? It was just hype by Elon, and people were followed his tweet to hope they can make lot of money just like floki earlier. SHIB, DOGE or Other DOGs token will die later.
copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
September 18, 2021, 08:41:52 AM
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
September 17, 2021, 11:54:05 PM
Absolutely yes, but not for now, it will take years to happen. This upcoming bull run for SHIBA will give only 20 to 30x only few zeros will remove from its current price, then once it reaches its new all time high, it will collapse again. The next one be 1 to 2yrs from now.

As the title say? Could it by possible?
Pages:
Jump to: