Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to create a real live Jurassic Park? - page 4. (Read 2022 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
There are planets with dinosaurs that we are able to visit.  All you must do is believe.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hay
Even if we can bring back dinosaurs using their dna, they may not be able to live in our atmosphere. The air in the jurassic period has much higher levels of oxygen and carbon dioxide. If they could survive the atmosphere, they would be constantly out of breath and will not grow to their original sizes.

We will create a closed areas with those dioxides level that they will need. This is no problem. If we will manage to create a dinosaurs I am pretty sure creating an enviorement for them will be not a prob.

And that gives us added security - if they escape their enclosure, they'll probably die.

Until they evolve....

Only then would the fun began its!
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Even if we can bring back dinosaurs using their dna, they may not be able to live in our atmosphere. The air in the jurassic period has much higher levels of oxygen and carbon dioxide. If they could survive the atmosphere, they would be constantly out of breath and will not grow to their original sizes.

We will create a closed areas with those dioxides level that they will need. This is no problem. If we will manage to create a dinosaurs I am pretty sure creating an enviorement for them will be not a prob.

And that gives us added security - if they escape their enclosure, they'll probably die.

Until they evolve....
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hay
I think real live Jurassic Park only a matter of time... evrebody want Dino come back to live. If you make real live Jurassic Park, then you have a lot of money Grin

So one day someone will do it for sure
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
In the movie, the scientist followed a detailed process and used a varitey of cloning and recombinant DNA technology. Here's what they did...

1. Find and collect amber. Amber is tree sap that has hardened and fossilized also preserving insects inside of it.
2. Take out the mosquito from the amber and extract red blood cells from its gut (Mosquitos suck blood out of organisms... such as... DINOSAURS).
3. Extract DNA from the blood cells.
4. Sequence the DNA to create a complete strand of DNA.
5. Fill in any gaps in the DNA by splicing frog DNA with the dinosaur DNA.
6. Insert this DNA into crocodile ova and create an embryo.
7. Put the embryo inside of special plastic eggs with large yolk sacs and little water.
8. Incubate the eggs in an environment with 100% humidity and a temperature of 99 °F.
9. Allow eggs to hatch naturally and for baby dinosaurs to grow.

Seems pretty easy, but it isn't possible.
legendary
They would eat all of us and create their own DinoCoin!

I am so sorry to say that but dinosaurs cannot use any wallet app.
Just try to imagine a Velociraptor sending Dinocoins from android DinoCoin Wallet...
Not possible.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
They would eat all of us and create their own DinoCoin!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm not sure of we could be able to keep a t-rex in a zoo lol
legendary
Indeed we do not own a technology that could make it real.

And I think it is very good that we cannot.  Dinosaurs would rule the world again.
Bad for a bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Maybe in the future but I doubt it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Recreate as in recreating dinosaurs genetically, or robots dummies ?

if it is to recreate real dinosaurs, it's impossible with our current technology, heck we can't get a usable DNA from animals that went exctint a couple of dozens or hundreds of thousands years ago, creatures that lived hundred of millions year ago is a no go
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
cause that would be fun.  with dinosaurs and all

Pages:
Jump to: