Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to delivered or received goods by keeping the location secret?! - page 2. (Read 298 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 801
Not many countries are have PO boxes, why you're not ask it in your local board? or maybe mention which country you're from.

freight forwarder is all you need if you don't want to share your current location to the seller but the problem is you will need to share your location to freight forwarder service where you would like to deliver the parcel.

AFAIK, you need to provide your real name to the seller isn't? because you need to show your ID when you want to claim your package, so if the name on the package is different with the ID name, you might not allowed to claim it.

you might just want to ask permission from a friend or a workmate to have something shipped to their address.
I don't think this is good solution, you're just make your friend in trouble and I believe your friend will ask what's inside the package since there's many case where someone ask to receive his package, but the item is illegal in his country and his friend face legal case.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
Choose the pick-up option over door-to-door delivery and have it shipped to your shipper's office or nearest branch. Or, as others have already suggested, you might also want a freight forwarder. Or you can also hire somebody who reships. Minerjones here might be able to do that. It might also be possible to have the goods shipped to a PO box. Or if all of the above is not possible, you might just want to ask permission from a friend or a workmate to have something shipped to their address.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2904
Block halving is coming.
freight forwarder is all you need if you don't want to share your current location to the seller but the problem is you will need to share your location to freight forwarder service where you would like to deliver the parcel.

Use google to find those freight forwarder near in your area just make sure use this keyword "freight forwarder country/location" it should suggest few freight forwarder companies.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1777
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
I believe there are some parcel forwarding services that can do it. Like, the seller ships the items to the address provided by the parcel forwarding service and then the service ships the items to you. The seller won't know your actual address, but the service might charge you so extra fee for this.

Alternatively, you can use a burner account to trade. The seller will not know that Crypto Library comes from Finland after dealing through your alt account.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
Depends where you are. In the US there are a lot of 'mailbox' stores or 'virtual office' places that will accept packages for you for a fee.
Can't speak to other parts of the world.

Also, depending on where you are and what services are available some shipping companies will allow you to ship to their local depo and pick it up from there, there is usually a cost associated with that too but it never leaves their control which is a plus.

No matter what as far as I know those places will require you to have ID and show it. BUT the sender never knows your address.

-Dave
Activity: 826
Merit: 753
Living Life with Hemophilia🤡
I don't know what you thinking about the title of the topic funny or not , but I went to the goods board and saw that many physical things are being sold, and hardware is also being sold.And then the desire arises in my mind to buy some of them. But I am thinking about the location  Now my question is it possible to make delivery by the third party keeping my location invisible to them.  Because this is the crypto world, I think it's better to be act crypto here.  Please share with me if any of you know about this related process.
Thanks to All
Pages:
Jump to: