Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to get a 0.25 unsecure loan? - page 3. (Read 3114 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
December 10, 2015, 07:16:54 PM
How much total would you be paying back after the 30 days? I assume you will be using signature payments to repay this?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 10, 2015, 06:56:10 PM
a full member can ask 0.08 btc with account as collateral...
easy?!?

Maybe, but he's looking for a 0.25BTC loan.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours
December 10, 2015, 06:32:51 PM
a full member can ask 0.08 btc with account as collateral...
easy?!?
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
December 10, 2015, 06:31:08 PM
I have a samsung galaxy s5. I would be willing to send to you. I understand the struggle, If that wo member rank sometimes does not correlate with risk.shipping. I have a samsung s6 but it's busted on the back and the camera isn't that great anymore. It's a great phone.

If I can help, Please let me know.

^^wow, that is a generous offer.

I happen to believe the loan request here is legit, but I have seen so many scams on the lending forum that I would never lend without collateral. People scam for insanely small amounts and member rank sometimes does not correlate with risk.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Find the inner peace of your core
December 10, 2015, 06:28:21 PM
I have a samsung galaxy s5. I would be willing to send to you. I understand the struggle, If that would help you. Let me know. All I ask is you pay for shipping. I have a samsung s6 but it's busted on the back and the camera isn't that great anymore. It's a great phone.

If I can help, Please let me know.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
December 10, 2015, 12:21:37 PM
What I have in me is an account in a revenue ad sharing sites with a 120 active shares worth $120. I had invested my money in there for quite some time and earning $5 daily. I don't think it's a valid collateral tho as it is considered as a future income. Also the site needs to click 10 ads daily to let the shares earn so there is a job required to continue earning on it so I think that is not an option also but I'm going to state it in here just in case it can be considered. I have no plan on selling the account as I've also been growing it so I just badly needed a big loan at the moment to help myself to fix everything up so no more problems will soon sprout just because I can't manage my online works well at the moment. Sad
legendary
December 10, 2015, 12:11:56 PM
If you don't have a PC and your smartphone is not working how are you accessing the forum now?

It's my uncles phone that I am using from time to time. I can borrow it for a moment to check some things and to post here in the forum but he will be leaving again this sunday I guess and so I won't be having anymore phone to use. I can go outside for half an hour to check on how things are going on my online jobs but I will not be able to monitor how my works here is going on also dome of my works requires attention and immediate responses so I badly need a phone with me to check things up.

You don't have any alt accounts to offer as a collateral, you can just ditch the loan and hop on in your other alt-accounts. Besides the btc price is very unstable right now. What happens if the price jumped to $500.. As i can see the reward isn't that good for this loan..

No unfortunately I don't have any other account that can cover up for this loan. I do have a alt in here but in lower rank named jaceefrost, I used it before to make an appeal regarding why my account was lock due to security reason when I accidentally reset my password through the secret question.

I must admit that I haven't thought of the price increase that is about to happen but then but my original plan is to repay the loan weekly or every other day whenever I have some coins in me to repay so I guess repaying will not be that hard. Also I think bitcoin price will be very volatile at the moment but I don't think it will ruse to $500 anytime soon before I can repay. I will repay on based on the amount of bitcoins I loaned and/or if the lender will want to have a fix amount in usd then it will also be ok with me.

When the price rises, it is difficult to pay back the 0.25 loan. You can wait a few months and when you become a senior member, and people might lend you unsecured loans.
Indeed I have been waiting to be a sr. member but unfortunately I can't wait a month and stop from working online as it is my primary source of income. I will be broke if I will to abandon all my online activities. A sr. account will still not be able to cover up for the amount I am asking also so no. It's not an option.
OP to senior rank left wait just month, but even then account value not enough  to cover
possible loss.
from my experience, increased activity, especially in lending section (fight against newbie spam, sometime giving small loan ...) This is a sign that member preparing to take loan biggest as possible and never repaid.

I am not that's exactly  to @jacee .

I didn't quite undertand what you have said sorry. Can you please rephrase?
I believe in you Chief Jacee and I want to help you. The only problem is all my coins are on exchange site because they are preparing for the sudden pump of the price.

Thanks for trusting bro. I know everyone elses needs their coins so I totally understand. It's actually nice that someone actually trust me in here and not just shoot up into accusations.

It's just a bummer that just when something bad happens, another thing will follow. The funny thing is my phone actually died right after my doctors appointment so I guess it's just really gotta be a bad year ending for me. Even my plans on studying again next year is affected by everything. LOL. I gotta try harder in working. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
December 10, 2015, 10:38:13 AM
I believe in you Chief Jacee and I want to help you. The only problem is all my coins are on exchange site because they are preparing for the sudden pump of the price.
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
December 10, 2015, 10:22:53 AM
OP to senior rank left wait just month, but even then account value not enough  to cover
possible loss.
from my experience, increased activity, especially in lending section (fight against newbie spam, sometime giving small loan ...) This is a sign that member preparing to take loan biggest as possible and never repaid.

I am not that's exactly  to @jacee .
Activity: 151
Merit: 105
December 10, 2015, 10:08:07 AM
You don't have any alt accounts to offer as a collateral, you can just ditch the loan and hop on in your other alt-accounts. Besides the btc price is very unstable right now. What happens if the price jumped to $500.. As i can see the reward isn't that good for this loan..

When the price rises, it is difficult to pay back the 0.25 loan. You can wait a few months and when you become a senior member, and people might lend you unsecured loans.
Activity: 224
December 10, 2015, 08:46:49 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
December 10, 2015, 08:40:56 AM
If you don't have a PC and your smartphone is not working how are you accessing the forum now?
Public device I'd guess
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
December 10, 2015, 08:39:46 AM
I don't have a pc and can't afford to go outside and rent daily to check my online works as I need to be at home to babysit my cousin. My samsung galaxy s3 has finally given up on me after its 3 years of service for me. It needs hardware replacement to be fix. As you can see in my activity here in the forum, I haven't been online So I am thinking of buying a cheap smartphone.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
December 10, 2015, 07:25:14 AM
IMHO your account and reputation doesnt worth that much so there is a risk of getting negative feedback for asking such amount of loan without valid collateral

That is the exact reason why I am not sure if it is safe to make this loan so thank you for your opinion. Smiley
im of the opinion that negative trust is valid for newbie / junior accounts that spam loans with the obvious lack of intent to repay them. you on the other hand, have been active on the forum for some time, but it is still not a guarantee to a lender that you will repay the loan give the possibility of you scamming and making a net profit if the scam were to succeed. not saying you will, but hypothetically. you can go ahead and try to get the loan, but i doubt many people would be willing to take a leap of faith here. keep in mind though, that my opinions and thoughts on the matter may be different than those of users that may be on DT. personally, i wouldnt leave negative trust if you were to request a loan.
legendary
December 10, 2015, 07:03:04 AM
IMHO your account and reputation doesnt worth that much so there is a risk of getting negative feedback for asking such amount of loan without valid collateral

That is the exact reason why I am not sure if it is safe to make this loan so thank you for your opinion. Smiley
Well my first question straight away is why you do not offer any collateral? Why should only your word count? What you asking is worth over 100 dollars at the moment after all..

Also you didn't mention anything more about the repaying, than that you would do so in a month. You are not planning to pay any interest? I cannot see anyone taking risk of 0.25 BTC when all you get in return is promise that you get exactly the same amount back within a month.
I know words is not enough and if so you have read the whole post I made you will notice that that is the reason why I am still not making the loan and why am I here asking if it is safe to get this.

As I have said I am having second thoughts in getting this loan so the interest is not yet decided. It will depend if someone will actually be willing to give this loan. I have nothing to offer as collateral as I only have the account and this account will not cover up for the loan. Also I am using this account to earn in a signature campaign so I can't really give this account away as a collateral because a part of the repayment will be coming from my signature campaign earnings. So yea.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2015, 06:40:04 AM
Activity: 210
December 10, 2015, 06:31:31 AM
Well my first question straight away is why you do not offer any collateral? Why should only your word count? What you asking is worth over 100 dollars at the moment after all..

Also you didn't mention anything more about the repaying, than that you would do so in a month. You are not planning to pay any interest? I cannot see anyone taking risk of 0.25 BTC when all you get in return is promise that you get exactly the same amount back within a month.
legendary
December 10, 2015, 06:23:54 AM
Hello everyone! So basically I was thinking of making an unsecure loan of 0.25 btc, by unsecure I mean I can't provide any collateral. I am having second thoughts as I don't want to receive any unwanted feedback in here so I'm just going to ask first if this will ruin my reputation here or not.

I need the coins to buy myself a cheap smartphone. I am paying for medication at the moment so I cannot afford myself to buy a smartphone immediately but I badly need to replace it as my income is only coming from online so meaning if I don't have my phone, I will not be able to monitor my source of funds in here. Without my phone I will be completely broke and I don't have any other else to get money to pay for my expenses. I don't have a pc and can't afford to go outside and rent daily to check my online works as I need to be at home to babysit my cousin. My samsung galaxy s3 has finally given up on me after its 3 years of service for me. It needs hardware replacement to be fix. As you can see in my activity here in the forum, I haven't been online So I am thinking of buying a cheap smartphone.

I will be repaying within a month without a collateral. If ever someone here trusts me or whatever I can provide proofs that what I am saying is a complete truth. Don't worry guys, I will not be wasting my reputation in here for  that amount, I just badly need it.

So do you think I can get this without ruining my reputation here? If I can't then I'll understand.

JUST PLEASE. Do not leave any negative feedback in me just for this. I am actually trying to keep my account clean in here as this account provides real big help in my financial needs.
Pages:
Jump to: