Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to hire someone to post messages in an account for you? - page 2. (Read 1632 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Im sure this already happens, the sad part about this forum and the signature campaigns is that some members treat it like a job.
The campaigns are there so people can earn some bitcoin while posting and helping other members, share some info and get a little btc, was good before people started using multiple accounts.

The forum was a better place before the campaigns took over too, and back then there was little problems with multiple accounts, as opposed to how the things are today.
Posting for other people is something that definitely is possible, even tho i believe it to be rare. (It's hard to find someone that you can trust in the first place..)
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
Im sure this already happens, the sad part about this forum and the signature campaigns is that some members treat it like a job.
The campaigns are there so people can earn some bitcoin while posting and helping other members, share some info and get a little btc, was good before people started using multiple accounts.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Hello,
I want to know if it is possible to hire someone from here, to post some messages in another account with a signature campaign, and be paid less than the signature campaign reward per post.
It's like a worker for you.
That is possible?

Its possible but i think this idea would be discouraged by mods and dt people, and also its very risky for your side since your account might get compromise and we don't know how people you hired post accurately to make your account remain safer and theirs a risk that your account will be used for scamming,loaning and anything bad you can imagine thats why better think twice if you do that,
I agree, it would certainly be discouraged and definitely frowned on, but I don't think it's grounds for a ban or even censure.

My question is, why would anyone agree to do this?  It would make more sense for someone to buy an account here, make the investment up front, and then earn the normal rate from a campaign.  What the OP is suggesting sounds like what someone with multiple disconnected neurons would find attractive as a business opportunity.

I think that a member with a lower rank could agree on this since he might not otherwise have an opportunity to enroll in a campaign himself and get paid as much due to his lower rank. Someone like Newbie or Jr. Member...

The thread definitely deserves its place in Trash, though
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
It may be possible because many newbies and Jr.Member will accept this offer and can provide the posts to you to earn any small bit.
But it is really risky and i would not advice this,they may provide you many poor quality posts or even copy/paste posts which can result in your account getting banned.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
sir you are clever, but he may steal your password, and control your account in the future. And you do a thread for yobit campaign, lol
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
When the so called worker sees the time he is wasting and then thinks why not himself does this job and get paid full?

But if you talking about legendary or hero members ranks then that is possible yes, hell if a campaign pays 0.04BTC weekly I am willing to get paid only the half and post as if it was my own account. lol just let me know if needed me I'm here. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Hello,
I want to know if it is possible to hire someone from here, to post some messages in another account with a signature campaign, and be paid less than the signature campaign reward per post.
That is possible?
I dont think any campaign manager will allow to do you so.As other members pointed out,you also run the risk of your poster stealing away your account.Certainly not good idea
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF
Hello,
That is possible?
It is possible but there is a risk. If you were to allow someone else to have access in your account, be sure that there is a clear agreement between the two of you that he will not do any harm in your account. Make sure to have some kind of contract or agreement.
If it is in yobit, the payment should not be an issue but I will still not encourage this.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
It can be done but you must aware the risk ( trusting that your account will be not get hacked or being ban )
Usually it cost you more but on the other side, it will fix your post quality ( if you're hiring good poster )
I don't think it is a good idea. if you hire some one to post with your account. and if he spam in the forum you'll be responsible for that too. and DT members dont let you do that.
Remember that our account is very important to us and we are spending time to build our ranks and you just entrust that to someone without any assurance that he can take care of your account like you did. Money can be seen but if you do not have an account anymore because of negative feedback, you will loss the opportunity to make money by posting.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
It can be done but you must aware the risk ( trusting that your account will be not get hacked or being ban )
Usually it cost you more but on the other side, it will fix your post quality ( if you're hiring good poster )
I don't think it is a good idea. if you hire some one to post with your account. and if he spam in the forum you'll be responsible for that too. and DT members dont let you do that.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
I would not even think about it. Just imagine the damage it could brought to you if the person pretending to be the account holder was able to borrow or sell something here and scam, that would ruin the account owners reputation. It woukd be hard to to explain that the account owner allowed someone to use the account.
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
Risk is really high and this is a dangerous thing to do. Imagine that you give your account to someone in good trust to you and you have not setup yet a secret question and a secret answer to your account. The other party could just change the password, change the email address and you cannot do anything after this to get back your account. I don't think that you will like to rent your account now. Its very discouraged by old members here and is against you most of the times.
Activity: 840
It is possible to hire somebody to fix your post quality and i believe someone will do it, but i encourage not do it, you will jeopardize your account, you dont know what will happen to your account, maybe he will spam and cause your account being banned or the worst case he will loan some coin and use your account as collateral, so i think it is a bad choice
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
... and why would someone agree to do that and get paid when if they have an account here they can be paid higher rather than be paid by someone who hired you and paid 3/4 or 1/2 of the amount. I don't see the logic on this kind of service but just plain laziness and see's Bitcointalk.org as nothing but a cash cow.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Suggestion mate don't be so lazy, post on your own so syou can follow the progress of your account and you  make sure that you will not be compromise by those lazy poster also it is a high risk for you since you can't controll your workers if they start posting,  and might they will do all copy paste post and that will be the worst doing they can do since your account will be banned imediately by that wrong doing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I've seen someone trying to hire somebody to do this via the subreddit work4bitcoin. Sure it's possible but I can't wrap my head around why someone would have somebody do this for them let alone compensate somebody for doing a task easily completed yourself. Set some time aside to check the forum, write your own replies if you feel compelled, simple.

The world never ceases to amaze me
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
With all the disadvantages you're suggesting and why it must be discouraged when I look into it, I see loopholes in which I can equally exploit to my advantage in the sense that... In my own opinion although its risky as you said but I think its possible and all the challenges listed here are not insurmountable... My opinion though...
Activity: 840
Strength in Numbers
Hello,
That is possible?

I don't know if someone is going to offer that service here unless you are going to initiate it. Well that is just like gambling your own account.

You are going to choose the people that you think can let your account to be trusted and do the postings for you.

But why you need to do that and want to get paid less than the whole amount that you can get.
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
Its possible but its risky and you didnt know your account doing good things.If you want to hire someone else please get a trusted and you didnt know that can steal your account like your freinds.
Pages:
Jump to: