Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to hire someone to post messages in an account for you? - page 3. (Read 1632 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Well it is better if you are going to be the one to post for your account and while you are going to hire for that.

Maybe you are just not having a good time for your own account or not yahoo is right your lazy at all.

But don't do it for it is a risky thing to do maybe the person you are going to hired is going to leave your account bad rep.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Hello,
I want to know if it is possible to hire someone from here, to post some messages in another account with a signature campaign, and be paid less than the signature campaign reward per post.
It's like a worker for you.
That is possible?
I've heard of this kind of service being offered in Facebook Groups related to Bitcoin. Either they will use allow someone to use your Bitcointalk account or use an account for gambling (dice sites). They call it "pilot". Very risky if you ask me as this kind of service endangers the forum account to be banned or transact something that might turn out as a scam.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
It is possible but I if I were you  I would not gamble for that, your account is a risk as you never know what is going on with the mind of the person you have task to do posting of messages, if you do not have time then just do not use your account.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 591
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
As the other say it's possible but it's to risky for you and for your account if the user that you hire is troll, you can also get negative trust in your main account if your second account got negative trust.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hello,
I want to know if it is possible to hire someone from here, to post some messages in another account with a signature campaign, and be paid less than the signature campaign reward per post.
That is possible?

Its possible but i think this idea would be discouraged by mods and dt people, and also its very risky for your side since your account might get compromise and we don't know how people you hired post accurately to make your account remain safer and theirs a risk that your account will be used for scamming,loaning and anything bad you can imagine thats why better think twice if you do that,
I agree, it would certainly be discouraged and definitely frowned on, but I don't think it's grounds for a ban or even censure.

My question is, why would anyone agree to do this?  It would make more sense for someone to buy an account here, make the investment up front, and then earn the normal rate from a campaign.  What the OP is suggesting sounds like what someone with multiple disconnected neurons would find attractive as a business opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
First thing is how you will give your account to someone else for posting? do you give your password to him? how could you do this without any trust? the person who take your account for this can do a lot of things , he can stake a new address and can claim he bought this account and he can scam peoples.

and the second thing is why should someone work for you for 10K satoshi(as I see you are in yobit) it is better the user work on his own account and earn full money.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I think this thread belongs to meta.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
That is risky for the owner side, the poster could use the account for spamming and/or scamming other users and the account might get banned or red trust
Yes, but you can see what he do, and you can do what you have to do if you see that he want to do something like this.
But yes, if he do it, and you don't know it, it's risky.

what you can do if he send mutilple unnecessary PMs that could lead to reporting and will result to your account being banned? you can't always see that as the user the will rent your account can delete the outbox and you will see no trace
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Yes I think it is possible, however inaccurate in terms of constructive post because that person might spam the thread with senseless post and I think it is a loop hole in btctalk forum.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
At the very least i would call you lazy. Post your own posts and collect the full reward. On the other hand i noticed youre in yoshit campaign so im sure whomever you hired couldnt post any worse than you
Activity: 938
Merit: 576
That is risky for the owner side, the poster could use the account for spamming and/or scamming other users and the account might get banned or red trust
Yes, but you can see what he do, and you can do what you have to do if you see that he want to do something like this.
But yes, if he do it, and you don't know it, it's risky.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
Hello,
That is possible?

Its possible but i think this idea would be discouraged by mods and dt people, and also its very risky for your side since your account might get compromise and we don't know how people you hired post accurately to make your account remain safer and theirs a risk that your account will be used for scamming,loaning and anything bad you can imagine thats why better think twice if you do that,
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Activity: 938
Merit: 576
Hello,
That is possible?
Pages:
Jump to: