Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to make $5,000 a month day trading? - page 2. (Read 1290 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Your fund $15,000 and I think looks easy to earn $5,000 every month and I can guarantee you can earn more than $10,000 if you have salary for trading about $15,000. But never hurry up when entry coin, you need more selective when choose which one coin do you wanna buy, I think with bigger salary better buy with good coin like BNB or ETH, you can earn $600 every moment when ethereum and binance coin suddenly dump or pump.
actually, it depends on the accuracy of the coin we choose. it might be very easy to make $5k with $15k trading funds within 1 month. however, the coin we choose needs to have the potential for it. in general, it only takes a profit of 30% to 40% of $15k. however, the risk is, when we choose the wrong coin, then your assets can be reduced to a lower level, and what's worse is, when you need to try to get your assets back to $15k. profit is proportional to risk. keep doing research on it, because it is totally achievable.
Activity: 41
Merit: 3
With the following criteria...

1) Make spendable (can't use it to trade) $5,000 usd net a month.

2) Daytrading full time.

3) No other means of income (can't sell my service).

*4) Starting with $15,000.

5) Trading all crypto (not just btc).

* If it's not possible with $15k, then what's the minimum it would be possible with (of course this is considering this is the only hindrance).

Well , you, 9tshk. can't.
If you could, you wouldn't ask.

There are traders who can do this in certain markets, but can they do it 12 month in a row? that's another question.
Merit: 306
Your fund $15,000 and I think looks easy to earn $5,000 every month and I can guarantee you can earn more than $10,000 if you have salary for trading about $15,000. But never hurry up when entry coin, you need more selective when choose which one coin do you wanna buy, I think with bigger salary better buy with good coin like BNB or ETH, you can earn $600 every moment when ethereum and binance coin suddenly dump or pump.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 104
I think it is possible to make sure $5000 a month by trading. Your starting money for trading very smart amount. Monthly $5000 profit is good enough. I Think your starting amount $15k is good for invest and you can get easily profit $5000 monthly. If You have the crypto Knowlton then you can do it easily. You you need to know most important thing is which coin is more potential Then you can choose valuable coin and invest.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Nothing is impossible  Cheesy

When it comes to trading it is all about which markets you're in and how skilled you are. If a trader has it all it takes, plays with the right amount of capital you can imagine that 5K a month is probably on the low side.

Using the right strategies you could even go much higher, of course, market allowing but it is not impossible to get that kind of return when you're dedicated, skilled and take the time to look at the markets.
And yet it can be highly unlikely, what are the chances that a trader can pull 33% of profits from the market of cryptocurrencies monthly and with regularity for years? To me the chances for that are incredibly low to the point it is not worth trying but if the OP wants to do it then they can do so and then report the results, but I doubt it would happen as if he actually tried to do this then the risks he will need to take are enormous and he will lose his capital.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106

2) Daytrading full time.

* If it's not possible with $15k, then what's the minimum it would be possible with (of course this is considering this is the only hindrance).

I think point 5 is very interesting for those of you who really aim to get a profit in a month for only $ 5000 even when trading in several types of cryptocurrencies that are ranked in the top ten based on my experience can get more profit from what you are targeting.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I doubt it will works with 15k capital because that means you will earn 30% a month which is so big, maybe the professional traders could make sure they could earn that much in a month.
5% profits from total capital is still can be realized if the market is not in bear market, so i think you will need 100k to make 5k a month from full time trading. IMO
The basic principle is that it is clear that if you want to get big profits, you must have a large capital as well. it is impossible with small capital but can generate large profits, besides there are indeed surprises like coin doge. but that possibility is very rare if not for accurate daily trading that is continuously carried out.

to be able to get a profit of that size can happen and can be done with a capital of $ 15K. once again it has to be with no small risk too, what is certain is the "time" that really needs to be prepared carefully and don't let go of your time to always pay attention to every potential coin movement, which you will make daily trading.

actually if you want to do daily trading on potential coins such as bitcoin and ethereum, BNB is very likely to be achieved quickly. but again are we ready to spend our time to keep the trade shielded at all times? Of course it's not easy to do that especially if you have other activities.

Well, those who consider trading as a profession and strive for life in it can indeed fulfill this ambition but the element is only relative and feasible for several months of the year is possible but more and more often, that's what makes their brows not dilate, it's so hard because the market has as many modes as a game version, that is high, medium and low vibration, once the vibration is too low, their expertise is also powerless against this indifferent attitude. Increasing capital also does not solve and lighten the problem, sometimes it only opens a worse picture of hell.
what you said clearly really appreciates that it is true that as a profession, of course you have to be willing to fight properly and have strong ambitions. because obviously everything depends on yourself, whether you are able to do and prepare your time without leaving for a moment. because the chances are that when you leave it is precisely the time when the trade is high or low, which should be an opportunity to take action.

That's right, let us know that the market is very difficult to predict, it can change at any time and it is possible to make moves that we might actually miss. so indeed if you really want to do it right then there is no time that we should miss and must always observe correctly every time. Don't give up on the situation because every second is a time that can change the situation. It could be true that adding capital alone can also not solve the situation if we don't really concentrate on the movement of the trade.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
You can do it with $100, $1k, $10k and so on but the real thing is how well do you to manage your investment capital?. Sure people have certain amount of capital but the real difference is the knowledge and experience of certain traders to do trading in different situations. You will be surprised if people can make small amount of money to big one with just trading, so it doesn't mean big capital = big profit but it could be the opposite instead.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
you should initially figure out how to exchange that the ways after you have known investigations than to utilize tiny measure of cash you can begin with $200 or less and perceive how it goes.
I will counsel you to trust that the market will dump and contribute $1000 to 15000 as opposed to exchanging it informal investors can lose all their exchanging capital simply few days even in a day attempt calmly and be cautiously
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
I doubt it will works with 15k capital because that means you will earn 30% a month which is so big, maybe the professional traders could make sure they could earn that much in a month.
5% profits from total capital is still can be realized if the market is not in bear market, so i think you will need 100k to make 5k a month from full time trading. IMO
Well, those who consider trading as a profession and strive for life in it can indeed fulfill this ambition but the element is only relative and feasible for several months of the year is possible but more and more often, that's what makes their brows not dilate, it's so hard because the market has as many modes as a game version, that is high, medium and low vibration, once the vibration is too low, their expertise is also powerless against this indifferent attitude. Increasing capital also does not solve and lighten the problem, sometimes it only opens a worse picture of hell.
Activity: 812
Merit: 53
Yes you can. Trading is just like a business where you can earn as much as you can. It all depends upon you. There are no limitation in trading about earning money. If you are a professional trader you can easily earn profit from a small investment. And With 15000$ investment 5000$ can easily be earn. You can also earn 5000$ profit in a single trade.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

2) Daytrading full time.
Daytrading Full time , meaning you are really good in this area so you can risk and use all your time doing this.
cause there will no buyer lol.
that's a Big amount to start with if you are a newbie here, best to increase your knowledge first before fully deals with it.

the word ALL is not appropriate , best to just choose OTHER crypto than using them all.
legendary
Merit: 1189
Nothing is impossible  Cheesy

When it comes to trading it is all about which markets you're in and how skilled you are. If a trader has it all it takes, plays with the right amount of capital you can imagine that 5K a month is probably on the low side.

Using the right strategies you could even go much higher, of course, market allowing but it is not impossible to get that kind of return when you're dedicated, skilled and take the time to look at the markets.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
With this Capital it's some difficult but not impossible because right now we have some good things in crypto just need some better workout from investor and if he is able to have check on charts and analysis then he can achieve his target. These days, market is going in good way so just need patience and good strategy which are basic things for this all. Crypto trading is just a more risk a version of the stocks market, so trade carefully and don't aim for too much profit from here.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 110
During the current bullrun you can easily earn $5000 profit per month. And the most important thing is that you have to find the highly potential coin. You must know about those coins before investing.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 118
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes, is possible to make $5,000 month day training, if applying the following strategies:
1. Knowledge : If you have the knowledge of Crypto trading very easy to start earning $5k monthly trading in the market. The knowledge will help you to know when to buy coins and sell them in a higher rate to achieve your monthly profits.
2. Experience: If you apply experience in your Crypto trading, it will easily help you to earn more profit from your trading, With the experience you are applying. it will keep you earning $5000 month day training in the market.
3. Location: it will be very easy for someone to make $5000 income month day training, if the trader can apply good location in the market. If you are trading where traders use to make massive profits, it will be easy for such trader to earn $5k month day trading.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

2) Daytrading full time.

15k is too little money for what you are expecting, you basically want to earn 33% while trading every single month and that is without taking into account that inflation also reduce the purchasing power of your capital so in a single year instead of having to earn 33% now you will need to earn 40% or something similar, in my opinion to have a decent chance at something like this and be able to perform this regularly you will need 250k, it is a lot of money I know but it is a number that I think it is realistic.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
  • Close observation and analysis about the upcoming market changes increase the chances of profit making.
  • Regular participation into trading will make one improve the skill of profit making out of the fluctuation.
  • $5000 is possible when invested on the right cryptocurrency.
  • Depending on the capital will be the profit.
  • Fixed profit can't be expected every month.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
It is simple possible as the amount which you had selected for your investment is quite nice and more so, through this amount 5,000 dollars are easy to get but in spot trading, there will be more than you think , it will be quite beneficial for you. Just invest this money and easily you will reach reach to your destination I hope so.
Pages:
Jump to: