Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it right time to Buy Alt coins now? - page 11. (Read 4031 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 23, 2020, 12:51:48 PM
$24100 is a key resistance for BTC trying hard to break this level for another all time high.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
December 23, 2020, 12:40:58 PM
Yes, It's a good time to buy some altcoin at a cheap rate. but don't put all of your money in one basket. try to put your money in a different basket. I will suggest you buy some GEM at a cheap rate. I am buying Tomo, Coti, KCS, Vet at this stage. Will hold for the long term. also buying everyday at a cheap rate. Hope my bag will be full soon with my desire  altcoin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
December 22, 2020, 02:46:17 AM
To buy Altcoin coin you have to rely on Bitcoin. There is a possibility of dumping altcoin when BTC Dominance increases. And when bitcoin suddenly dumps, so does altcoin. BTC pumps altcoin even when it is fixed at a specified price.

Agree, altcoins will improve its performance only when the price of Bitcoin stables, when the price of Bitcoin drops, we might see there is a huge drop in altcoin and it will easily give opportunity to the investors to grab some potential altcoins. The market will give opportunity to the investors, to grab the altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 22, 2020, 02:24:26 AM
To buy Altcoin coin you have to rely on Bitcoin. There is a possibility of dumping altcoin when BTC Dominance increases. And when bitcoin suddenly dumps, so does altcoin. BTC pumps altcoin even when it is fixed at a specified price.

Yes altcoin have more hide power  Wink
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
December 22, 2020, 12:48:20 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
December 21, 2020, 11:01:00 PM
I rather say no, Bitcoin should be the priority to buy but if you are an altcoin expert then I suggest you can do and buy. One can earn huge but it is high risk. I had been some time already here in the forum and saw a lot of failed altcoins being dumped by the project owners and team but prior to that they had made such good marketing strategy giving false hope.
copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 21, 2020, 10:12:34 PM
I'm not sure if we can see the pump of the altcoins just like the year 2018 of January. I don't think if this is the right time to buy altcoins but if you planning to hold for long term then I guess you can buy it now but for me, not good to buy now maybe I will wait the down prices of the altcoins then that's the right time to buy.

Time is already peaking so it's best to wait for a large drop back to make it easier for you to buy some good tokens. But if you feel you will get a loss you should buy it now.

Better assessment and good timing will allow you to gain good compensation inside this market, don't buy if you are unsure with the market movement.

Wait and do deeper research instead of rushing your way and leads you to lose your money, alts season depends from the development of the project,

once updates being provided and it offers good usages then chances that the value will rise high.

You should do your assignment when it comes on researching things not just on putting money or buying without any basis.When it comes to buying then
it will depend into your decision because not all the times would be ideal to buy specially when its already on its peak.There are lots of
considerations before making any decisions because if you do just carelessly buy without any of those things then
mistakes and losses will surely be next in line.

Very well said. It is never good to make buying decision of any asset for investment including digital crypto without proper Fundamental and Technical analysis. Mostly people follow Technical analysis which is totally based on Historical Data. What happened yesterday same will happen tomorrow because History always repeats itself. Typically, Human behaviour never changes. If we follow Technical analysis then we should start buying in Top 10 Alts when BTC Dominance comes down to 60% or even less.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
December 21, 2020, 07:49:24 PM
I'm not sure if we can see the pump of the altcoins just like the year 2018 of January. I don't think if this is the right time to buy altcoins but if you planning to hold for long term then I guess you can buy it now but for me, not good to buy now maybe I will wait the down prices of the altcoins then that's the right time to buy.

Time is already peaking so it's best to wait for a large drop back to make it easier for you to buy some good tokens. But if you feel you will get a loss you should buy it now.

Better assessment and good timing will allow you to gain good compensation inside this market, don't buy if you are unsure with the market movement.

Wait and do deeper research instead of rushing your way and leads you to lose your money, alts season depends from the development of the project,

once updates being provided and it offers good usages then chances that the value will rise high.

You should do your assignment when it comes on researching things not just on putting money or buying without any basis.When it comes to buying then
it will depend into your decision because not all the times would be ideal to buy specially when its already on its peak.There are lots of
considerations before making any decisions because if you do just carelessly buy without any of those things then
mistakes and losses will surely be next in line.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 21, 2020, 07:04:31 PM
The Bitcoin market dominance is now measured at 65.6%. Before the current rally, this level was around 57%. And that means that the altcoins have not gone up as much as Bitcoin has done during the past 2-3 months. Ethereum has gone below the crucial BTC0.03 level, while Ripple has also below the 2,500 Sat level. Other major altcoins are not doing good either, especially Litecoin and BCH.
This is very natural in my opinion, almost all the attention of institutional investors is put in bitcoin and not in any other coin, this has made the price of bitcoin to go up and obviously the rest of the investors see this and they want to have a piece of the action. What will be interesting to see is if the market of altcoins can make a comeback during the next weeks or months, if this is possible then this could be a good moment to invest in those coins, but if not and a crash in the market eventually comes you do not want to be invested in altcoins because we know they can crash really fast.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
December 21, 2020, 12:54:22 PM

Activity: 737
Merit: 104
December 21, 2020, 12:38:47 PM
I think you should wait for the Bitcoin dominance to decrease. There's still chance for big pump. If it happens alt will bleed. You should wait for that moment to take the chance!
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
December 21, 2020, 12:32:14 PM
I don't feel very excited in dealing with altcoins right now. First of all, the Bitcoin dominance has increased by almost 10% within 2-3 months. A few months back, the market share for BTC was 57% and now it is close to 67%. Also, many of the established altcoins are now trading below crucial support levels. Ethereum has gone below 0.027 BTC, while Litecoin is now trading at BTC0.0047. The same can be said about BCH and XRP as well. Since the support levels are not getting maintained, we can expect a massive selloff in the near future, which should lower the prices further.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
December 21, 2020, 12:27:52 PM
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
December 21, 2020, 12:04:47 PM
This is the best time to invest in BTC. Because many altcoins like ETH, BCH, ADA, Tron are priced lower in BTC pair. These coin has top 20 coins. These coin future are bright and these can be a huge pump at any time.
Activity: 669
Merit: 10
December 21, 2020, 12:02:50 PM
buy altcoins that are in the top 100 coinmarketcap, hold and wait until the dominance drops,
maybe in 2021-2022 altcoins will be hot, don't sell cheap !, but buy cheap!.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 21, 2020, 11:16:56 AM
the situation of buying altcoins can actually be done at any time, but remember you have to be smart to do the analysis to choose what type of altcoin is good and suitable to choose from. this is because so that there is no mistake choosing an altcoin that has no potential
Activity: 809
December 21, 2020, 10:48:24 AM
in my opinion it is very appropriate to buy altcoins from now on, if for the long term it is very appropriate and look for altcoins that you think are very worthy to buy
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
December 21, 2020, 10:21:12 AM
throughout this year the price of bitcoin continues to move up and has even managed to break through the highest price of all time, now bitcoin has reached a price of $ 23,7600 and it looks like it will continue to increase, as the price of bitcoin increases, altcoins also continue to get a strong price boost in the market and in my opinion now This is the perfect time to buy several types of altcoins because it is likely that the price of altcoins will continue to move up like bitcoin.

Only this year where the price of Bitcoin increased so well for the past 3 years it didn't perform good in the market. Where most of the holders got loss their profit. And now is their time recover the loss that is gone for a years. So, as long as the price of the most of the altcoins are cheap now but has a potential in the future, we better take the chance to buy em then hold just simple as that I think.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
December 21, 2020, 06:00:01 AM
If it doesn't pump yet but not what they call shitcoin then it's good to buy some of that. Some altcoin's I've been following have started pumping like ltc and xrp so I think it's risky now to invest on those, while others like DOT and LNK hasn't pumped yet in terms of btc value. Just remember that if you want to trade altcoins, DYOR or else you'll be a bagholder of that coin for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: