Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it right time to Buy Alts? - page 7. (Read 2292 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 04:34:16 PM
Time is come to step back into alt market. But I am not very sure if Bitcoin price rise after ATH (if it comes) will hammer alts down or if it will also fly, like in the beginning of 2017.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 04:28:40 PM
Well, the prices are VERY low right now So If I had some spare money left I would scoop some up, lol.  Tongue
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
October 11, 2017, 11:28:28 AM
the market takes into account everything !
ALT+BTC Golg=BTC
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 10:34:45 AM
What about holding XRP until the conference next week?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
October 11, 2017, 10:26:34 AM
Its still two whole weeks to fork. I dont believe bitcoin can stay high for so long. Idle coin makes no profit so the whales will do a sell all atleast once during that time. Today I stacked up on bitcoin and tether to prepary for the movements.
Your assumption may be correct as whales will want to still do some little bit of manipulation on the market. The pump has been pretty huge lately and the altcoin crashing really bad though some are still trying to pick up a little bit with some support.

At this stage though, there may still be some altcoins in mind to make some run for as I feel they are just at the stage of pretty good buy and will yield some profit as well even after the fork.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
October 10, 2017, 07:25:39 PM
a correction is coming soon. 
Not soon but already done in this time caused by there is a little impact caused by the bitcoin hardfork. I may think the price will be increasing again. The crypto trend will increase on its interest and that makes the more people are falling in love with crypto.
Activity: 87
October 10, 2017, 07:23:58 PM
Definitely not, I think it will dip much more near to 25th Okt.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
October 10, 2017, 07:21:15 PM
I will wait until the 25th of October to buy more alt coins.
Activity: 30
October 10, 2017, 07:07:32 PM
between now and oct25 is the right time to buy alts, hopefully they will go even lower than they are now

we may lose between now and then, but i believe after it will recover strongly
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
October 10, 2017, 06:53:21 PM
I prefer to wait (a little bit more) for confirmation of trend change.
I think now is the right time to buy in altcoins if you want to have them at a dirty discount. It is not normal people are going to buy bitcoin to get this HF coin called Bitcoin Gold. What will be next, another stupid HF. I am sure none of those HF will find higher support than btc has, and therefor a waste of time. This pre mined junk should not even enter the shitcoin exchanges. Don't expect to make any profit on that, buy altcoins now and thank me later.
Bitcoin value was rapidly increasing, so I think it's enough reason to buy and invest to other alternative coins. Because when bitcoin price in the market is continuously raising up, we all know that it's better to invest on altcoins, due to lower prices of them. Moreover investing on higher value of coins are not wise decision.
Activity: 68
October 10, 2017, 05:46:52 PM
I think so OP. I dont have much experience in the cryptoworld but from researching it seems like something big may be on the horizon. Now wether or not it comes after this bitcoin fork is the billion dollar question and to you it might be a hundred thousand or million dollar question. Just depends on  various things. You have certain coins that have dispersed in the tens of billions range like ripple , espers, stellar lumens, etc..... Even if those go to ten cents a coin if you own a a few million of these coins you will make more in a month than a vast majority of people make in a year.
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
October 10, 2017, 05:43:01 PM
I prefer to wait (a little bit more) for confirmation of trend change.
I think now is the right time to buy in altcoins if you want to have them at a dirty discount. It is not normal people are going to buy bitcoin to get this HF coin called Bitcoin Gold. What will be next, another stupid HF. I am sure none of those HF will find higher support than btc has, and therefor a waste of time. This pre mined junk should not even enter the shitcoin exchanges. Don't expect to make any profit on that, buy altcoins now and thank me later.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
October 10, 2017, 05:18:27 PM
Wait until 22-24 october and buy any altcoin for as low as possible price, wait one - two month and you can sell for bigger price
Activity: 21
October 10, 2017, 05:15:54 PM
a correction is coming soon. 
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
October 10, 2017, 05:15:35 PM
Like others are stating you should probably wait just a tad bit longer. Now seems like good entry but I think there can be a better spot especially since there are two weeks until BTC Gold snapshot. Wait it out and find better.
Activity: 378
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
October 10, 2017, 05:15:17 PM
Yes it is a good time to invest in alts, when everyone buys bitcoin, because after fork will be done the price of altcoins will recover within a week Smiley
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Organic PR on Tier 1 media
October 10, 2017, 05:12:57 PM
I will wait a little bit more before buying any altcoin. Yesterday almost all altcoins in red, today they all rised a little bit again.
It will best to follow the markets very closely, but it is difficult to predict what will happen next. Maybe they go down further or they go up again, wait and see.
altcoins are continually fluctuating, this is the same situation like bitcoin back n 2 years. if i have money i will directly invest all of it in altoins because i know altcoin can rise upto $300 with in month.
Activity: 485
October 10, 2017, 05:06:40 PM
Markets will probably be highly volatile upto 25 October. Buy when you see huge dips.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
October 10, 2017, 04:55:39 PM
I will wait a little bit more before buying any altcoin. Yesterday almost all altcoins in red, today they all rised a little bit again.
It will best to follow the markets very closely, but it is difficult to predict what will happen next. Maybe they go down further or they go up again, wait and see.
Activity: 714
October 10, 2017, 04:54:14 PM
Some altcoins seems so red in the market, so I think for me it is the best time to buy and hold. Same scenario as before buy when the price is cheap and sell when it is high. So grab the opportunity to buy when you can.
Pages:
Jump to: