Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it Ripple buy time? - page 2. (Read 1102 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 01:59:45 PM
It is, specially now that the coin is under $1. Prospects are, based on cryptocurrencies experts like cryptonary or Cliff High, that it will reach $50 (Although I'm not sure if that's in a year or not)
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 25, 2018, 01:55:46 PM
ripple confuses me a lot. Many people seem to hate this project because of its centralization and dubious background. But the idea looks appealing to me and also they have been around for a long enough to know it's a legit project
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 01:54:48 PM
I think, it will not be a good investment to put anything on ripple, there are many good coins out there which have got good ideas and projects on which they are working. for example- IOTA, ADA, EOS, NAS etc. You can do research about them.
Activity: 112
Merit: 16
February 25, 2018, 01:54:05 PM
There are basically two camps: One camp thinks that ripple is a complete scam and they wouldn't touch the coin with a ten foot pole, the other camp wants to trade ripple although they don't trust it, because the coin provides some good profit opportunities every now and then. I'm in the second camp, and if you think that ripple will take off in the future once again, now might be a good time to buy, because if the market goes green again, we won't be seeing this price level for a long time.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 01:50:33 PM
I think not just ripple, now is the right time to buy altcoin, even bitcoin though, because we know, some altcoin records have doubled from the current price, so be prepared for the surprise
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 01:48:38 PM
XRP price is just $0,8 now and it is really a good time to buy. I believe that it will rise up to $2 again after 1 month. XRP is poised to become the dominant cryptocurrency this year.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 01:36:05 PM
Yes. XRP is poised to become the dominant Cryptocurrency this year, since it is the one supported by global banks. There is only one coin that has a framework solid enough to support the global financial markets, and that’s Ripple.
Activity: 329
February 24, 2018, 02:52:43 PM
What do you think, Is it Ripple buy time?
If your answer is yes, then want to know the target around 2018 (almost one year).
If I invest 2k$ on it, how much I can get back from this?

in view of the current price and the view from the price is down all it seems this is suitable to buy a ripple and hold it because I with ripple working with several banks hope this triggers ripple price increase.
Activity: 196
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 24, 2018, 02:39:25 PM
I don't trust Ripple anyhow. I think it had the biggest explosion it faced.
I believe there are much better other coins to be invested.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
February 24, 2018, 02:38:04 PM
I think that now is a very good time to buy this coin. This is a very strong project with a real product. Most likely, this year the price of the coin will again reach $ 3.
Activity: 336
February 24, 2018, 02:34:52 PM
What do you think, Is it Ripple buy time?
If your answer is yes, then want to know the target around 2018 (almost one year).
If I invest 2k$ on it, how much I can get back from this?
I think that if the bitcoin stabilizes, the price of this asset can be easily $ 5, but I do not recommend because he  centralization. Great risks
Activity: 213
February 24, 2018, 02:31:20 PM
Yes it is time when you can believe in ripple as it is fastest growing coin which has gained its position very fast in the top most coins and through Ripple project the investors have gained a lot of profit. So now is the best time to buy ripple.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 02:07:46 PM
XRP is not a cryptocurrency. It is like a digital centralized asset. It is manipulated by the bankers which has the banking system on it, which is the counter part of the decentralized cryptocurrency. Ripple is wolf in sheep's clothing.
Activity: 90
February 24, 2018, 01:54:25 PM
With a market cap of $36,977,623,179 but no mass public adoption, there isnt a reason for Ripple (XRP) to continue to grow as of this writing. Also If you would make a comparision based on market cap to network transaction usage, i doubt Ripple (XRP) would offer you a huge return. Ripple (XRP) is highly saturated at this time, however this is just my personal opinion and i could be wrong.
Activity: 104
February 24, 2018, 01:54:03 PM
Yes, only if you are okay to keep your liquid funds away from you for some time. As you can see the trend, ripple is falling as of now. It is a good time to invest in.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 01:38:40 PM
for now the state of Ripple is down so deep so this is the right time to buy and hold because in two or three weeks Ripple will surely rise
Activity: 742
February 24, 2018, 01:23:23 PM
Yes if you want to buy ripple coin I think it is a best time to buy ripple coin because in a couple of days ripple coin was very valuable but now most of the coin is dump so it is a right time to buy ripple coin don't let to buy ripple coin if you have a huge money you can buy ripple coin for long tram hold.
Activity: 588
February 24, 2018, 12:34:24 PM
I have many times expressed my negative point of view about the Ripple project and just now I think that the situation remains the same, I believe that this project has a detrimental effect on the whole crypto world.
Activity: 57
February 24, 2018, 12:31:25 PM
There is no Ripple buy time.  While the Ripple business may do well, it seems very likely that the token won't be necessary for that success and that they'll eventually move away from focusing on it.
Activity: 133
February 24, 2018, 11:13:54 AM
I think you should to ask yourself these questions before deciding to buy XRP:

#Do you believe in the long term merits of the project?
#Do you believe in the business case and the business problems that Ripple is solving for the traditional banking industry?
#How do you feel about the strength of XRP in relation to other competitors in the same problem domain? (Stellar XLM comes to mind)
#Do you have confidence in the management team to execute on their roadmap?
#Do you want to invest in XRP for quick gains or for the long term value?

if you're already clear about what you're gonna do, just go for it!
Pages:
Jump to: