Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to buy not top 100 crypto currencies? - page 41. (Read 8816 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?
Not only top 100 but I think should buy to 20 or top 10. Those coins in to 20 are good coins. You can buy now instead of new scam coins with fake ICO projects. Too many fake ICo now.  HUndreds ICO every months , it is not amazing but it is bad and very bad, The worst Cryptpcurrency year ever is now. Why some countries ban ICO. I thnink there should be independence certification of ICO. Ico that certified is legit team with legit projects. It is recomended to invest.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I think 100 coins in investments are relatively safe compared to other altcoins. But we cannot deny their risk .You need to analyze the coin in which you want to invest.
Activity: 39
It is not really a risky thing to do. If you observe at times, the lower coins gives more profit than even the top coins. They still have more space to grow in the market than the top coins like BTC, ETH, and so on.
Activity: 490
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?
The risk is much greater, as there is not enough volume of trades. And this greatly affects the price. You will simply receive, at best, a small profit, which will not bring you such pleasure as you would like.
Activity: 27
investing is always risky. There is no absolute security for any form of investment. Investing wisely, at the right time always brings profit.
Activity: 112
It mat be or may be not risky.Everycoin starts from somewhere.So before investment do the research properly and invest small amount of your savings or watch the response of the coin.Sometime these coin give you unexpected profit.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
I think it is very risky for you to even go that low. Personally I would not advise you to even go below the top ten coins when you are investing in altcoins especially if you are investing for the long term. The lesser ranked coins are the most likely to die out since they do not have the kind of investor support that the higher rnaked coins have to keep the project going.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The purchase of coins agrees with the top 100 is not a guarantee of success. It is necessary to watch the project itself, its founders. Analyze the crypto market. And buy different crypto currencies. Smiley
Activity: 322
if in my opinion, it's not 100% risky depending on the coins you buy whether the coins you buy will be potential or not.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
In my opinion, it's rather risky to buy coins that are not in the top 100, but again, it's cryptography, and you can do your research and choose a coin with low market capital with a good team and excellent technology, I think overtime, investments will bring good profit. Its high investment attractiveness.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
There are numerous great coins outside of the best 100 yet you need to complete a ton of research to discover them. The best 100 are for the most part safe speculations however you won't get huge additions from them. Outside the best 100 you can get coins like xspec or deeponion which can without much of a stretch 4x
Activity: 789
I think it doesn't matter if the purchased coin has a good reputation and the price is in the top 100 list as the highest coin price.
Activity: 197
This is to be sure, genuine. The main fortunate thing about the coins in the Top 100 is that they are now an entrenched coin with a functioning network and has a high exchanging volume when all is said in done. Be that as it may, they are effectively oust once another coin with high volume enters the scene so it isn't by and large safe to simply contribute on them. Cryptoccurency is a dangerous issue, to such an extent as speculations.
Activity: 433
Now yes! You can of course be lucky and your choice will bring you more profit, but investing in such coins is much more risky than investing in the top 10 and top 20 coins. In my opinion now is better not to risk once again and invest in bitcoin!
Activity: 48
There is always a risk, but you can make good money if these coins are promising. The only question is whether you're willing to take that risk. If there are grounds for this and ideas-then of course forward Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 50
Of course, every cryptocurrency has risk when it comes in investing, we can't deny the fact that you're about to loss or gain profit. The good thing to lessen these risks are having some skills in researching about projects that you think has potential in the long term. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 392
Its very risky, better focus on the top 100 with  high trading volume because when they will be regulations, all project without volume will be liquidated.
Activity: 1078
You know, buying crypto in general is quite risky. As for the coins outside top 100, there are many cool projects which will make x10 or more, but you need to know in which coin to invest.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
even if an altcoin is on top altcoins, it is still risky, all kinds of investment are risky, especially if you dont know what you are doing, the chances of losing your funds will be high. but you can avoid that if you have the qualities of a good investor.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
If you talking of risky you cannot avoid it, like this were in business in over 100 cryptocurrencies  if it succeed you earn it a lot but if it is loss you had to admire it cos thats the game that you entered..
Pages:
Jump to: