Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to buy not top 100 crypto currencies? - page 56. (Read 8816 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 275
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?

i think so, if you want to invest in the coin which not on the top 100 i suggest you to split your capital to another coin which on the top 100, at least it will not make you lost all your capital if one of them is fall.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
All investments carry risk but the amount of risk varies, cryptocurrencies as a whole carry large risk due to huge volatility. This is especially true for non top 100 cryptos as liquidity is usually low so any price movement will have a huge impact.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Yes, it's too risky for an inexperienced investor.
Remember: Cryptocurrency investing involves very high risk.
But potentially with higher risk comes higher reward. Before investing do some research, ask for a help here at bitcointalk, google it. If you have any doubts or suspicions the best way is to avoid this currency.
Based on that research you should realize, is it worth to invest or not.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
There is always risk in crypto, but it is considerably higher when investing in speculations and unstable currencies.
I only consider a few of the top coins as hedge funds, with considerable stability.
New coins has the potential to give good returns, and great losses.
Activity: 112
 Best project that will change the world in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?

It is risky to invest in any coin, including the top 100. For example, look how Bitcoin Gold BTG fell. Whether he will return back with such a fall is unknown, and once many advised to invest in him when he was expensive.
Activity: 88
 At the beginning most of the projects will not be in top position but it takes time to gain the attention from investors. So if you recognise the project potential much early then you can make a lot for the money. If you can't research for some reason then always good to go with top few coins, not top 100 coins.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
I do not think that it is risky. There are many good coins that not need to be in top100 due usage cases and they also can be in top100 when theu hot roadmap end-point or bring working product. Just look at the idea and the team and then decide about buying or not
Activity: 322
The risk is present for any purchase. I do not pay attention to the top 100. I choose a coin in terms of capacity.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Obviously, purchasing coins, not from the best 100 is more dangerous. However, in the event that you contemplate altcoins well, at that point perhaps you will discover coins that will later on fall into the best 10. In the event that any of the lesser known coins begins to develop quickly, you can get rich in the event that it is in your portfolio.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
I think it depends on the project. The coin not even from the top 100 can crash heavily forever. That project takes the 300th place does not make it bad.
Activity: 448
All cryptoes are risky, but buying new coins that have not entered the top 100 cryptocurrencies is at higher risk. but if you know the coins are good, and have a good product and future, then buying such coins will be very profitable. which is important we must be clever to choose coins that do not enter the top 100 cryptocurrency coins.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
It is risky to buy any asset that is on the market, you can not know what will happen to the price in a month or a year. It can both fall and grow. Accordingly, you can either earn or lose. There are risks everywhere
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
In 2-6 months most of the projects not included in the top 100 stop working. Therefore, the risks of investing in such projects are increased many times.
Activity: 112

Even the top 100 cryptocurrency is risky. It is not as if the top 100, coins always go up. It's just that the coins below top 100, is nuch more riskier than others who have performed already.
Activity: 126
Actually, every coin has their opportunity to grow after listing. It is based on the factors. For example is their interesting product to be used in the world by many people. The new ideas and uniqueness with great product prototype. Then, if the Coins are also promising, I'm sure that it will not be a big problem. But, ensure that you choose the promising coins in the future, not only for now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think risky to buy not top 100 crypto currencies is risky  but more profitable.  there is more possible that new or  currencies  out  list top 100  will make  several X and bring more profits. than coins from top. Now it is difficult to imagine that BTC or ETH or another top currencies with huge capitalisation will make  even 2x.
Activity: 84
It is very risky but if you are good at analyzing a project, then try to analyze the project they will plan in the future. If they have a very interesting idea or solution to deal with a problem in this world, their project could be very interested by people.
Activity: 35
Any cryptocurrency has a risk when it comes to investing. To reduce this risk it is necessary to investigate the projects, has the potential in the long term
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
Its depend on what kind of altcoin you will choose to invest but risky is always there even the top 100 altcoin in coinmarketcap, but if you have a strong hand & mind you will try that risk if you are lucky you can earn a huge amount but if the altcoin turn to shitcoin Im sorry you will lose also a huge amount.
Pages:
Jump to: