Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to buy not top 100 crypto currencies? - page 57. (Read 8816 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Well, the best opportunities ever are always in the "not top 100" - before they get discovered by all... But: Do your research. There is no shortcut to that, to your own work! Don't trust the ratings because they can be bought, and don't trust the most visible projects because it just depend on marketing spend, not on the quality of the project! Look at the substance, the business case, the value of the space they are claiming to take over or "disrupt", the nature of tech to be developed, the business experience of the team (most teams don't have a clue of the underlying business!!! so they can't disrupt anything...)

Recently, I have been following in particular Stellar and Stellar-related tokens. Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing - probably one of the best bets for 2018. Up by more than 50% from the level a week ago, and it will continue for sure. Price has potential to multiply! Worth looking into tokens issued on the Stellar platform that will also profit from the new rise of Stellar...

There, I found an interesting, solid project, experienced people, with their token issued on the Stellar blockchain: AXU of argentas.io. They seem to have ANN for their community-oriented presale too https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900 Financial blockchain, solid idea & white paper, thinking of putting in some. Just too low profile so far, but it definitely is a hidden gem in my opinion.

Of course one has to diversify between tokens, not to put the eggs in one basket, but this one looks to be worth the risk with a very attractive presale price of 0.4 XLM for 1 AXU that is 50% less than their ICO price later, so together with the underlying Stellar price going up, giving a double boost to it, looks to be like a sure winner, gains soon in pocket I believe. Following some EOS related projects too along with other Stellar projects, maybe finding some further ones there too. But I am definitely for AXU as an undiscovered diamond - others I like are much more well known - so far...
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Big risk means not only the risk of losing money, but also the opportunity to earn very good money, because coins not from the list of the top 100 have huge growth potential. If the project has potential, then maybe it's worth taking a chance.
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
Is it risky to buy top 100 cryptocurrencies? There is always a risk. Without RISL you will not earn big money. professional investors know when to take risks. There are many successful projects with the top 100 and it is possible to make money with good preference.
Activity: 62
When a project is yet to be listed in the top 100 doesn't mean upcoming project can't surpass it later, if people look at the attributes before investing then nobody would support any upcoming projects again.
Activity: 126
It is more risky than going with an already established project, but risks must be taken in order to get the most of the profits that we're aiming for, and the fact that they are not in the top 100 doesn't mean that they are bad or something like that, they simply may not be as popular as other cryptos out there.
Activity: 95
I guess if you analyzed the project, where you plan to invest and you have no doubt about its potential, then it's even better that this project isn't in top-100 because it means there are bigger chances for a fast growth.
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
Buying the top and already established cryptocurrencies is always safer option but buying a coin or token which is relatively new and not among top yet is high rewarding option. Chances of increase in value of those coins are lot more than top coins. but you can lose as well if you spend in any coin without proper research.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Of course, this is a big risk to buy coins that do not occupy the 20th place in the top, but it is these coins that can bring a very big profit! Just need to carefully select projects
Activity: 433
during the crisis, it is very risky to buy coins that are not even in the top 25 . there is no certainty that they will remain alive. but watch out for the coins are not from the top 100 need. after all, if they survive the crisis, then they will show good growth
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?
Risk is always related to investment, wherever you invest definitely have risks. If you invest outside the top 100 top coins, the risks are very high because you can not be sure if they can still raise the price, but if you want to take risks, invest it into and ICO and buy during pre-sales so you will earn huge profits , but be aware of ICO there are many ICO scams out there.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
It is not cause sometimes coin that they are worth like 0.0001$ have pumps for like 100/200 and even 1000% and big investments in them could lead to big profits in short time, that is why people make risk and invest in coins like that.
Activity: 224
You bet! Moreover, it is risky to buy coins from the top 100, and even from the top 50. It is risky to buy crypto currency as a whole. And do not say that this is not . Everyone knows it. I will not numerate the reasons. But I hope it will not be so risky soon. The creators of the project https://www.menlo.one/ promise to make it easier.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
Of course, every cryptocurrency has risk when it comes in investing, we can't deny the fact that you're about to loss or gain profit. The good thing to lessen these risks are having some skills in researching about projects that you think has potential in the long term.
Activity: 476
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?
Quite a lot of strong projects that are not included in the top 100 and whose price is kept fairly stable. And at the moment of growth you can earn much more. Any investment in crypto currency is a risk, so you just need to competently manage it and don't invest all funds in one coin.
Activity: 107
Risk 50 to 50, or you will become rich, or lose your money, but do not forget, who does not risk-he does not drink champagne, because the risk is a noble cause Smiley
Activity: 503
Merit: 250

In my opinion, this is not a decisive factor in the investment risk. There are coins that are not in the top 100 and still are some of the promising altcoins on the market. That is at least my opinion. I can give you examples like Vertcoin, Deepbrain Chain, DragonChain. Overall, I think there are a lot more coins that are out of the hundred and are worth it.
Investing in cryptocurrency is always risky, the most reliable cryptocurrencies are listed on the first page of CMC, however, I think there are many hidden gems among other altcoins not listed in the top 100.
Activity: 148
Such coins I consider only for investment in the long term, bought and forgot for a few years, will Grow-class, will not grow-well, let. It's like a lottery ticket.
Merit: 10

I think it will more risky but it can give you a bigger profit.
You should research about it, look at project feature, technologies, which team or person behind the project before you decide to invest in it
Activity: 560
Merit: 11

If the coin is "alive" - i mean tradable, then the risk is lower, because there is certain demand for the coin. Coins behind the top 100 are less likely to change their price fast and may have bigger potential.
Pages:
Jump to: