Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens? - page 11. (Read 1297 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 1
Yes, for me investing in new coins has a risk. Before you invest there are certainly a few ways to check so that you don't get the coins to fail,. The new crypto coin if it has a very good developer, I think investing will make a profit.

But if you're afraid of investing in new crypto coins. I recommend buying coins with good quality like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Binance coin. This coin is no presentation on top of Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Many of us were well known the Coinmarketcap from where we receive all cryptocurrency like coins and tokens details like on which exchange they listed, what is the 24-hour treading volume, or which platform they based on, etc.These days many new crypto coins and tokens was introducing and listing on many exchanges and It makes a very difficult decision for the investor to choose which coins or tokens should they invest to make some good profit.Many of the new cryptocurrency was makes a good pump in their stating days and after they dump in a very dramatic way.This cause a big loss to the investors and the trust in these types to new coins and tokens was finished.So, the main question is that Is it risky to invest in new crypto coins/tokens? or it is good for a very certain time of investment?
Pages:
Jump to: