Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens? - page 8. (Read 1297 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
Every investment is a risk so regardless if it's a new coin or not, there is still a risk along with it. As what have always said, investing in new coins is riskier since there's a lot of shitcoins emerging now in the market. However, with prior and further research before making an investment can reduce the risk because you already familiarized yourself with that coin. We can still invest in some new coins and it's okay if it includes risk, we just need to know and be prepared on what are we doing or investing. That's why you can see that almost everyone is advising to research first before investing to avoid losses.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
not too risky if you already understand and review each project to be released is not 100% accurate, but you can use instructions to do research on the project.
For every successful project listing on a marker added in a large market such as binance, 50% at the beginning is avoided to be difficult.
When someone was seeing a project that being listed on the big exchange site's IEO platform and that will have more than 50% chance to be a successful project or at least it can bring good ATH ROI.
DYOR is a must for everyone but remember exchange site is also giving us more guarantee.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
not too risky if you already understand and review each project to be released is not 100% accurate, but you can use instructions to do research on the project.
For every successful project listing on a marker added in a large market such as binance, 50% at the beginning is avoided to be difficult.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
It's good to take risks because it's the best way to better profits but for Newbies it might be misleading, most newbies always have the aim of making money fast and they don't have or create time for research, newbies only learn when they lose
No risk and no profit. When someone wanna try to get an investment without any risk and the chance for him to make the money from his investment will be very small. In this time the best thing to invest in the coin that has a big chance to give us the best ROI.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
For some people who already have experience, investing in new coins or tokens is high risk because there have been many incidents of scam projects. If the new coins are listed on the exchanger and have a large daily transaction volume, I think the risk is getting smaller and can be used as an investment for short term because we don't know the real market cap value
If new project but their token is already listed on a large Exchange then I think for long-term investment also very suitable, Because I see every new project, there will definitely be a moment of Pump price, like in Function X (Fx) project, And some other good projects always have a Pump moment when listing on the Exchange.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
It is risky if the new crypto doesn't have a good back up or isn't listed in any good trading sites.
We should always make sure that we know what we are investing in and know if there are any progress in their project ever since they started.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
For sure its risky. Even after analysis of the project there are no gurantee that you will recieve positive roe and project is not a scam
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
New or old coins both have risks, and therefore we must be smart in managing them. If you do not know how to set it up, new or old coins will surely always incur losses.
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Most new altcoins have low liquidity and less marketcap, this makes them extremely unsafe, one minute you invest and the other your money is gone, make sure you up for this before buying any new altcoins.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
in existing or new coins if we could not analize and pick correct coin we will get loss when its value dumped. this condition happen to all coin  no matter existing or new. except we pick major coin in top 10 cmc , although current price drop in near future it could recover again if fundamental in crypto market be better.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
It is usually more risky to invest in a new crypto token if to compare with top coins, but it might also been much more profitable. The key is to make a deep research of the new project before any investments.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Honestly, there will be always some sort of risk involved while investing in new coins because of low liquidity at the start but if you have done your research thoroughly then I guess taking that risk will be worth it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
It is risky for me because it is a new coin and its candlestick in the chart is still no complete. I use technical analysis for me to trade so candlestick in chart is important. And also most of the crypto coin that is newly listed are always dumping and avoiding it because I want to protect my capitals. For me it is better if we will trade old crypto that has good 24 hr volume because it is part of the trending coins that are patronizing by many traders.
Activity: 448
Merit: 18
Know what you doing first, that's very important because you will need that to choose right, many pushed aside learning and rush for money making but sooner or later they will find out that they've made mistakes
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
it all depends on when you decide to enter and when it's time to get out.
every altcoin certainly has a risk so if you don't want to take the risk don't invest in it. my advice if you want to follow the hype that is in altcoin if you already get benefits do not be too greedy to get more than what you want.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Be careful if you trying to invest in new altcoins, crypto scammers are multiplying in numbers and not all of them are detectable even if you know how to do research, make sure you pick transparent project and still ask the team every questions you have in mind, they should be able to answer if they are real
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
Times are different now and it is necessary to invest in new cryptocurrencies much more thoughtfully, because there are even more fraudsters in the cryptocurrency sphere and therefore I now invest only in IEOs that are held on top exchanges and I like this option.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Many of us were well known the Coinmarketcap from where we receive all cryptocurrency like coins and tokens details like on which exchange they listed, what is the 24-hour treading volume, or which platform they based on, etc.These days many new crypto coins and tokens was introducing and listing on many exchanges and It makes a very difficult decision for the investor to choose which coins or tokens should they invest to make some good profit.Many of the new cryptocurrency was makes a good pump in their stating days and after they dump in a very dramatic way.This cause a big loss to the investors and the trust in these types to new coins and tokens was finished.So, the main question is that Is it risky to invest in new crypto coins/tokens? or it is good for a very certain time of investment?

For some people who already have experience, investing in new coins or tokens is high risk because there have been many incidents of scam projects. If the new coins are listed on the exchanger and have a large daily transaction volume, I think the risk is getting smaller and can be used as an investment for short term because we don't know the real market cap value
some new coins have good market cap value, in several IEO from gate io, huobi or even binance new project able to exist while its traded for first time and even gain growth.only new coin that have no good plan and good product will die in market in short term. investors thinking this project didnt prepare well so every developtment take long time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
If you know what you are doing then you can invest in any coin or token either old or new it doesn't matter, many good new coins still getting released in crypto today, as for newbies they should try to understand what crypto is all about for their own safety before buying new coins
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
It's good to take risks because it's the best way to better profits but for Newbies it might be misleading, most newbies always have the aim of making money fast and they don't have or create time for research, newbies only learn when they lose
Pages:
Jump to: