Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to invest in BNB now? - page 22. (Read 8058 times)

Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
March 11, 2021, 02:21:29 AM
I mean, BNB looks good right now to be fair,,, even though I bash it a lot and it is centralized and for sure overpriced but we have to admit BSC was a really smart idea and it looks like people are totally picking up on it. Nothing is ever safe though so if you go for BNB now, then do so knowing you could very well lose it all!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
March 11, 2021, 02:17:53 AM
The price is quite high too high right now so I guess you should choose the best time to buy. It's safe to invest with BNB but there's no guarantee that you'll get the profit that you want in time because it's still pumping. However, things will still depend on your willingness to take the risks.
Any one that is not willing to take the risk will almost certainly not make profit in the crypto space. If you have noticed, BNB is one coin that moves almost parallel with bitcoins price movements except for few occasions where BNB pumped up due to some new projects that listed on Binance chain and got the price really moving so for me, if I still believe that bitcoin will continue to go high and it will most likely to take BNB with it plus I am already very bullish on BNB so I keep riding the wave.
Activity: 609
Merit: 10
Artemis
March 10, 2021, 10:58:29 PM
it all depends on your own hunch. if your hunch says that this is the right time to buy it, do what you think is best
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
March 10, 2021, 10:42:39 PM
CZ said he will announce something big in a couple of hours. I wonder what would that be and hopefully make a good impact on BNB price too.

Even though BNB price is close to its all time high their benefits are so good, you should buy it if you don't miss out on all of them chances.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
March 10, 2021, 09:30:37 PM
In this March, I can't make my own satisfactory trade due to my wrong decision and research. But I got some profit from BNB and used buy back policy again and again. Today, I sold my all BNB token at around $245 but now it is still bullish in mood. The next major resistance is located at the $300 level. So I need some suggestions whether I go for buying it again or should I stop here.

when BNB price break the major resistant, i believe the price growing hard and touch about $500 as the first target then $1000
remember a corrections will always come, but you don't have to worry mate, because BNB is one of the best altcoins project in this industry
In my research, it shows the next resistance at $300. If it break then we will see another new ATH from BNB. BNB is traded at $277 right now which was around $290 yesterday and I got some Profit too for a very short time. Still buying BNB, hopefully it will break the next resistance level.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 10, 2021, 08:12:25 PM
In this March, I can't make my own satisfactory trade due to my wrong decision and research. But I got some profit from BNB and used buy back policy again and again. Today, I sold my all BNB token at around $245 but now it is still bullish in mood. The next major resistance is located at the $300 level. So I need some suggestions whether I go for buying it again or should I stop here.

If you really following the updates on BNB, surely you will continue to buy it. Now, if you ask the community here in the forum for this matter, that means you have something doubt in it, isn't that right? Though, the performance in the market of BNB was quite impressive this recently passed only. Try to think not twice but thrice, good day.
Activity: 573
Merit: 100
Futurov
March 10, 2021, 07:48:40 PM
Well if we will talk about market trend, BNB is quite impressive and promising but about stability I still have doubt about it. Some people said that bnb is slowly competing with ethereum and I am not so sure if that is a good news for the investors and holders of bnb. So for me, it is 50/50 when you invest in bnb.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
March 10, 2021, 07:29:25 PM
That's always safe to invest with bnb right now, and it's best to choose long term instead of scalping. Most of traders do buy and sell but suddenly fail due to emotions which made them discouraged by the time price go down. What important with bnb is to let it grow for several years then after all you're going to enjoy your profitable gains.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
March 10, 2021, 07:19:18 PM
The increase in the value of BNB depends primarily on the support and goals of CZ and Binance in relation to this coin. And given the ever-increasing role of BNB in the Binance Smart Chain, we can assume that in the future the price of the coin will increase. I can't predict the maximum price of BNB, but I think that the price should be more than $1000.
They are able to attract developers to use their Binance Smart Chain because of the increase network congestion of ETH and if you think that BSC is the solution then we should see a massive correction in ETH before the price of BNB reaches a thousand dollars. It is crazy to think that the price has rallied from below $20 to over $200 in a matter of days and you think the price should be above $1000 by the end of this rally ?.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
March 10, 2021, 06:26:47 PM
I've been selling my BNB coins for $270 because I've made a profit. I'll buy it back if the price doesn't peak.
Because I still doubt if BNB will keep going up. So I secured my money. Now that you have to make your own decisions,
if you've already made a profit, it might be well to take advantage now. But you're the one who decides.
JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
March 10, 2021, 06:24:52 PM
no coin is safe for investment despite BNB with top coin because the crpyto market can go down and up at any time
when we understand how the market conditions of course we will know which investment in coins will provide profit not only BNB but for all coins that you understand

i agree, and the point is learn before earn, right ?
thats mean the OP should understand about how the price of cryptocurrency created
for me its not only about supply and demands but about the power of buyers and sellers too
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 10, 2021, 06:14:27 PM
no coin is safe for investment despite BNB with top coin because the crpyto market can go down and up at any time
when we understand how the market conditions of course we will know which investment in coins will provide profit not only BNB but for all coins that you understand
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
March 10, 2021, 05:57:30 PM
I admit that BNB is indeed a very profitable coin to buy this year. Even so the price of crypto is volatile, still have to be careful when buying BNB.
Moreover, the price of BNB is now very high to buy, don't be too hasty to buy BNB. Please don't become a FOMO when you see the BNB pump.
Better to wait for the price of BNB to fall or you can also buy BNB with 25% of the capital you have. So when BNB goes down, you can buy more
BNB at a cheaper price, with such a strategy you should be able to get a large profit.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
March 10, 2021, 05:42:08 PM

talk about investments, we can ignoring the risk buddy
so, if you ready to invest, you must ready to lose your money too,
thats why we can only reducing the risk, but can't make the risk gone
about BNB i think its better for you to hold this coin for long term
Activity: 686
Merit: 28
PUGG.io
March 10, 2021, 05:36:49 PM
I think it is okay for you to buy BNB in ​​this bullish trend. BNB has an opportunity for the price to go up when the price goes down. one of the reasons is that BNB is widely used for trading costs. so don't need to worry
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
March 10, 2021, 05:29:35 PM
I think it is possible that BNB will cost around $ 1000 in the near future, provided that the market continues to grow so rapidly. Binance has done really serious infrastructure and ecosystem and is currently the market leader with constantly new ideas and innovative products
BNB is one of the best altcoins and l think it is definitely safe to invest in BNB. As you mentioned this coin has huge potential to reach 1000$ in the future, that is right l think it will not happen in the near future as expected, however, BNB can reach this price. BNB price is currently 276$ and when BTC starts growing up, in my mind BNB and also other top altcoins will start price increasing. Top altcoins are affected so great by the BTC movement, when BTC starts increasing, they follow also this price increasing.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
March 10, 2021, 04:05:13 PM
I think it is possible that BNB will cost around $ 1000 in the near future, provided that the market continues to grow so rapidly. Binance has done really serious infrastructure and ecosystem and is currently the market leader with constantly new ideas and innovative products
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
March 10, 2021, 02:16:24 PM
The price is quite high too high right now so I guess you should choose the best time to buy. It's safe to invest with BNB but there's no guarantee that you'll get the profit that you want in time because it's still pumping. However, things will still depend on your willingness to take the risks.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
March 10, 2021, 02:05:41 PM
No one can make an accurate prediction in the crypto market, so investors should make a self-assessment of their investments.
If you want to listen to my opinion, I think investing in BNB at this moment is absolutely worth it, BNB is a good coin and will likely increase very high in the future.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
March 10, 2021, 01:20:41 PM
Binance coin is a good and set a top crypto-currency which is good for investment. I invest bnb coin and also sold my coin yesterday.
Is not it too late to buy it again? this time bitcoin is facing another pump again and it was growing again to the $300. I remember yesterday it's still traded at the bottom price. BNB is a good choice but the problem is when you are not joining in the bullish train and you may put yourself into the risk. Despite the fact binance is a reliable coin and it has various utility usages but we must also be careful with our position to enter in the market.
BNB is the safe investment after bitcoin and ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: