Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to invest in BNB now? - page 23. (Read 8058 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
March 10, 2021, 12:27:54 PM
Binance coin is a good and set a top crypto-currency which is good for investment. I invest bnb coin and also sold my coin yesterday. I again think that I want to buy again bnb coin which is really aggressive coin. So, you invest in bnb coin.
- Binance coin is becoming a hot phenomenon this year, I do not deny the potential and opportunities it offers investors but at least, we should still make a statistic about its price, it has come a long way, the resting signals for a short while were beginning to come and you recognize that problem, you sold binance coin yesterday, maybe today you will feel doubts and worries, even a desire to buy back but keep awake and wait. It may be wrong or it may be true but the buyback price right now is not low, as long as bitcoin changes slightly, we will still lose money, so need to calculate the accumulation rate.
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
March 10, 2021, 11:46:00 AM
Binance coin is a good and set a top crypto-currency which is good for investment. I invest bnb coin and also sold my coin yesterday. I again think that I want to buy again bnb coin which is really aggressive coin. So, you invest in bnb coin.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
March 10, 2021, 11:44:51 AM
In this March, I can't make my own satisfactory trade due to my wrong decision and research. But I got some profit from BNB and used buy back policy again and again. Today, I sold my all BNB token at around $245 but now it is still bullish in mood. The next major resistance is located at the $300 level. So I need some suggestions whether I go for buying it again or should I stop here.
Binance coin has surged very high after it was launched from trading in between $50-$80 and then suddenly rising to $300 price levels.The people holding BNB have gained huge profits till now and they can Hold for longer period following the same strategy because the with the introduction of Binance smart chain the defi projects will run on its platform which in turn will push the prices further high.

The exact prediction are difficult to make but if the bull run continues which will surely in future and Binance aquire more share in the exchange market BNB will on top charts in market cap and prices.

Price prediction for BNB
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
March 10, 2021, 10:48:50 AM
You made profits from holding BNB so just follow the same strategy because if the bull run follows then surely BNB will reach new all time high prices again.But in my opinion its already over sold so it may crash hard if market falls 20% or below due to panic sellers.

The increase in the value of BNB depends primarily on the support and goals of CZ and Binance in relation to this coin. And given the ever-increasing role of BNB in the Binance Smart Chain, we can assume that in the future the price of the coin will increase. I can't predict the maximum price of BNB, but I think that the price should be more than $1000.
Not impossible, BNB started from scratch, CZ, and Binance giving their strong support until such a time that it brought BNB on top 5 coins in the market. People can't imagine that impressive growth and have to expect more from BNB especially this time where ETH gas fee is so high. I don't think it was the advantage of BNB but traders have to choose which one could give them the best and lessen their expenses.

It gonna be a long way to go for BNB to reach $1000 but as I said, it is not impossible as the demand keeps moving on.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
March 10, 2021, 10:40:31 AM
I will impart my Insight I think presently save bnb purchasing, will damn his recommendation and contribute cus I think bnb will before long be contending with eth on the second biggest crypto currency.Though my assets isn't so huge, hazard resistance is just about nothing. Looking for ideas to coordinate with my methodology and need to invest best energy with trading.With the numerous activities out there being offered by BNB.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
March 10, 2021, 10:23:16 AM
You made profits from holding BNB so just follow the same strategy because if the bull run follows then surely BNB will reach new all time high prices again.But in my opinion its already over sold so it may crash hard if market falls 20% or below due to panic sellers.

The increase in the value of BNB depends primarily on the support and goals of CZ and Binance in relation to this coin. And given the ever-increasing role of BNB in the Binance Smart Chain, we can assume that in the future the price of the coin will increase. I can't predict the maximum price of BNB, but I think that the price should be more than $1000.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
March 10, 2021, 10:21:59 AM
Don't just stop there, think about the future of bnb now because if you based it with bitcoin we got the huge potential profit gainers if you're able to invest while this coin has cheaper value right now. Don't wait until everything it's too late, then price become unstoppably rising when time comes.
which raises concerns when seeing that BNB's current growth is already fairly large.
Of course, there are fears of each holder holding BNB from the start. especially when it is already getting benefits. surely many think there will be a big correction from BNB. because we've seen it happen in the market.

the most important thing is they are getting enough profit. don't be sorry when you see BNB continue to go up. because they hope that BNB will go down will also happen.
the market won't always be like this, we'll see it fall in the future.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
March 10, 2021, 10:11:39 AM
I don’t see any reason to invest on BNB aside from its value today which is bound to correct, sooner or later but if you’re going to look at it fundamentally, you’ll probably see its real value in the future.

BNB is my top choice of exchange and I feel secured on their platform, but it doesn’t mean I’m going to buy on its peak price, i’ll have to wait for now and buy later. This is just my way of investing, and you should create your own strategy as well.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
March 10, 2021, 09:46:04 AM
You sold already your BNB and you are now planning to invest again to BNB which is good idea because for me this year it will become thousands dollars per Binance token and you will gain more profit to this year. But make sure next time once you selling a coin you will need to sell some only because for the possible price in the future once the price rise you gain more profit.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
March 10, 2021, 09:29:51 AM
LOL.. I still remember some of the posts in this forum a few months back, when people were calling BNB as overpriced. Back then BNB was trading at $25-$30 per coin, and was having a market cap of around $4.5 billion. A lot of the experienced users were claiming that for a cryptocurrency exchange that sort of valuation looks inflated. But they were proven wrong. Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange right now, and IMO even at current levels it is underpriced. Binance to cryptocurrency sector is what Apple is to electronic appliances, Tesla is to EVs and Amazon is to online shopping. And don't be surprised if Binance manages to overtake these corporations in terms of market cap in the next few years.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Live with peace and enjoy life!
March 10, 2021, 09:17:52 AM
Binance is always been as safer investment material specially these days that Binance coin (BNB) is making History.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/binance-coin/
Look at the movement , this indicates that recovery comes faster compared to other top coins .
if you are planning to invest in BNB? better do it now or feel bitter soon,because it seems that 500$ is the target maintaining value of Binance coin now.
In fact, BNB now is on the 3rd coin in the market and that simply means, BNB is truly promising.

Although we see that BNB is moving down in the past few days but not exactly a thing to worried about. The market will behave that way but somehow, some people never have the faith to hold, instead, they were panic and selling off their BNB.

@OP, I don't want to encourage you to invest in BNB, but I was giving you some hints that might have to look at.
  *BNB is promising
  *BNB is growing

A thing that can't be ignored.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
March 10, 2021, 09:09:48 AM
In this March, I can't make my own satisfactory trade due to my wrong decision and research. But I got some profit from BNB and used buy back policy again and again. Today, I sold my all BNB token at around $245 but now it is still bullish in mood. The next major resistance is located at the $300 level. So I need some suggestions whether I go for buying it again or should I stop here.
Well I hope you did buy back in cos you would have missed all this profits if you didn't for the whole day of March 9th.

I too use to make that mistake of selling thinking it is on a reversal mode and it still continues on an up trend but for now, I am totally all in on BNB till the Bulls runs out  Grin
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 10, 2021, 08:50:31 AM
Binance is always been as safer investment material specially these days that Binance coin (BNB) is making History.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/binance-coin/
Look at the movement , this indicates that recovery comes faster compared to other top coins .
if you are planning to invest in BNB? better do it now or feel bitter soon,because it seems that 500$ is the target maintaining value of Binance coin now.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
March 10, 2021, 08:42:30 AM
If you have managed to get a profit from BNB, in my opinion, don't buy BNB at its current price. Because the BNB price is too high and there is
a possibility that the price will fall, don't overly follow the greed that is in you. Even if we look at it now, the BNB price is still in a bullish trend
and there is a possibility that it could reach a price of $ 300 in the near future. But I better advise you to play it safe, waiting for the BNB price
to be corrected to buy BNB again.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
March 10, 2021, 08:04:26 AM
The question everyone asking right now is whether the Binance coin is overpriced or not. According to coinmarketcap, the current market capitalization of BNB is around $43 billion. Remember that Coinbase is going for an IPO with a valuation of $77 billion. Is Coinbase more valuable than Binance? Maybe. But not by much. Therefore I think that the current valuation of BNB is fair. Investors who want to stay with BNB for the long term can go for it, at current levels. I am sure that they will receive a good ROI within the next 3-4 years.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
March 10, 2021, 06:37:31 AM
BNB is a fantastic coin to buy and hodl at this time. It's not just because the Binance exchange is the top leading exchange but for the fact of what CZ has been able to do with BNB as a smart contract. This will perpetually keep the coin in high demand just like what ETH ERC has been able to do. Even if BNB crashes, it will rise back like a Phoenix. The demand will always be there for it as both old and new projects are now moving away from the ERC chain because of gas fee to BSC. However, if you want to buy back, now isn't the right time considering you sold around $245 and the current price is way above that. Wait for a correction and then reenter.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
March 10, 2021, 06:27:13 AM
Every belief and belief is clearly based on some facts that will happen to the Binance exchange which will have a good effect on the BNB token, I cannot predict the future and market conditions, but for the BNB token I still believe in its potential.
It's not only BNB exchange site but the whole ecosystem of BNB was also giving very big impact to the price of BNB, remember that BNB has a very good ecosystem and it can bring various benefits to the holders started from staking, lending and many more.
BNB is a good coin for long term investment. This can also be considered as a good store of value.
Exactly but the exchange is a big reason for their success, if they don't have a popular exchange then I don't think people will easily transfer to bnb where there are also a lot of platform that could provide cheap and fast transaction. The success was on the exchange then slowly rest just follow.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
March 10, 2021, 06:25:58 AM
Depending on your analysis, don't involve people's opinions because it'snt certain that they will be responsible for their statements, what is clear is that crypto in the future will be hype and become a necessity for every developed or developing country, and become the center of world's attention
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
March 10, 2021, 06:22:20 AM
Every belief and belief is clearly based on some facts that will happen to the Binance exchange which will have a good effect on the BNB token, I cannot predict the future and market conditions, but for the BNB token I still believe in its potential.
It's not only BNB exchange site but the whole ecosystem of BNB was also giving very big impact to the price of BNB, remember that BNB has a very good ecosystem and it can bring various benefits to the holders started from staking, lending and many more.
BNB is a good coin for long term investment. This can also be considered as a good store of value.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
March 10, 2021, 05:47:38 AM

Many analysts have high hopes for Binance Coin, and even some think Binance Coin is poised to surpass even Bitcoin in the coming months.

The rise of Binance Coin came after some optimistic news. Initially, its growing role as a utility token - a type of domestic private currency - in the Binance exchange and many of its ventures seem to attract mass traders.

As admissions increase, exchanges such as Binance expect to attract more consumers, which in turn may increase demand for its BNB tokens. Meanwhile, a strong shift towards decentralized funding and the presence of its Binance in the said sector would mean further growth for its domestic token.

In my opinion, for sure the BNB should be on our watch list.
Pages:
Jump to: