Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to us to get Covid -19 Vaccine? - page 5. (Read 1318 times)

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
November 06, 2021, 03:56:53 PM
Proctor & Gamble employees, no is no.
https://youtu.be/1JeIjvAKaIk

Sadly, everyone is falling right into the trap because they don't understand the '4th industrial revolution'.  The Western peeps are fighting central banks which control the money flows.  Loss of profits are not meaningful to these corporations.  They WANT supply issues and shortages.  They WANT the overpriced Western workers gone, and  by VAIDS or by failure to comply makes no difference.  PLENTY of trainable slaves from the 'developing world' to do what jobs robots cannot 5 years or so down the road when things start to stabilize out a bit.

We're just getting started, peeps, and with the unrestricted biological warfare we have only got the briefest of glimpses of what the other side has in their arsenal.  If there is not some very significant high level of defection on the other side, I don't see things going well.  At all.

Break the large corporation up, smash 'em to pieces. Way to much power in the hands of a few, 38 to be precise.

It might still work to a degree to just 'go berserk' and destroy everything (before the existing political apparatus get's their chance to do the same anyway) and string everyone up who's thought to be involved in the covaids operation.  Wouldn't be pretty, but neither is the trajectory we are on.

Slightly more gentle, and possibly effective alternative/augmentation, would just have a 'people's court' and with findings of coviads operation's damages equal to all value owned by corporations, governments, reserves, etc.  As a method of retrieving damages, nullify all fiat currencies and only use crypto-currencies for commerce.  Instantiate as many crypto-currencies as necessary to provide the needed liquidity, and let the markets sort out the different values.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
November 06, 2021, 03:16:33 PM

Sadly, everyone is falling right into the trap because they don't understand the '4th industrial revolution'.  The Western peeps are fighting central banks which control the money flows.  Loss of profits are not meaningful to these corporations.  They WANT supply issues and shortages.  They WANT the overpriced Western workers gone, and  by VAIDS or by failure to comply makes no difference.  PLENTY of trainable slaves from the 'developing world' to do what jobs robots cannot 5 years or so down the road when things start to stabilize out a bit.

We're just getting started, peeps, and with the unrestricted biological warfare we have only got the briefest of glimpses of what the other side has in their arsenal.  If there is not some very significant high level of defection on the other side, I don't see things going well.  At all.

Break the large corporation up, smash 'em to pieces. Way to much power in the hands of a few, 38 to be precise.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
November 06, 2021, 02:49:55 PM

November 06, 2021, 01:37:34 PM

Reason why the DNA is attacked.
https://youtu.be/Lhx7_LWMMIw
Nothing will enter my orifices or piercing the skin, its as simple as that.

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
November 03, 2021, 04:59:10 PM

The world needs at least 70% immunity to deal with the transmission of the pandemic. This is achieved by having both vaccinations and by people getting infected with the virus. Vaccination though is the fastest and safest way to achieve that.

Unfortunately, not all countries are close to surpass 70% immunity.

It's not 70 percent, herd immunity is not even a strategy anymore with how leaky the vaccines are.

It's a personal choice - if you have not already been exposed to Covd and developed antibodies naturally, the vaccine is available. If not, then good luck and rely on your own immune system for when you eventually get it because the vaccine will not save anyone from getting the virus and transmitting it. Meaning, you're at a high chance of getting the virus regardless of the vaccination status of others around you.

Anyone that is selling the idea that we must reach herd immunity, something that's impossible at this point, is just lying to you providing you with false promises.
Activity: 1155
Merit: 77
November 03, 2021, 03:44:12 PM

Before you've  got vaccinated you have pass all the questions  ask by the doctor .
Your right  if you have an illness  then you are not qualify to be vaccinated cause  it can triggered  so that some people died.
I have never got the vaccine neither did plan to for I'm perfectly fine with maintaining my good health hygiene, eating a diet, and taking of Vitamin C with D. From what you said, people who are sick are qualified to get the vaccine? Why? What if the sickness was through the Covid-19
November 03, 2021, 12:06:50 PM
For the mRNA "vaccine" to be called a vaccine it was necessary to change the definition of it.
A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/imz-basics.htm
Now Vitaming C and Alex Jones'es herbal tincture have become vaccines with the new meaning.
Yes it is total save to take Vitamin C, take as much as you want you cant overdose. (to much of it you just shit the pants)

Now also a new one on the market, the Indian COVAXIN®
https://twitter.com/WHO/status/1455869992965181441?t=oSvbLU7ZOPyCkdlBxNnPkw&s=19

They literally play russian roulette with the vaccines.
It depends on lot number how save it is. It you got shot check the lot number the see how bad it is.
If lot number not listed, no deaths for that lot, most likely a dummy shot (saline) so you are lucky one.
https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/31/100-percent-of-covid-19-vaccine-deaths-caused-by-just-5-percent-of-the-batches-produced/
https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=244109

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
November 03, 2021, 10:07:14 AM
When the rule of law is twisted to make what is unlawful become lawful to protect pharma against the citizen you can be 100% sure you are drawing lots when it comes to vaccine safety. Too late when you get a hot dose Cool

You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won't compensate you for damages either.

If you experience severe side effects after getting a Covid vaccine, lawyers say there is basically no one to blame in a U.S. court of law.

The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

“It is very rare for a blanket immunity law to be passed,” said Rogge Dunn, a Dallas labor and employment attorney. “Pharmaceutical companies typically aren’t offered much liability protection under the law.“

You also can’t sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 343
Hhampuz is the best manager
November 03, 2021, 06:51:02 AM

Before you've  got vaccinated you have pass all the questions  ask by the doctor .
Your right  if you have an illness  then you are not qualify to be vaccinated cause  it can triggered  so that some people died.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
November 03, 2021, 05:27:10 AM
Safety to everyone,but need to clarified whose can take vaccine and who cannot because cases involved ,and some reason cannot be prefer to vaccination like ,those who are highpressure there bloodpressure need to monitor before to inject,and some others who are in sickness.
October 31, 2021, 01:08:24 PM
Is it safe to us to get Covid -19 Vaccine
We know in 10 years time how many illnesses will come from the toxic shot.
Not looking good, lots of fit and healty people have heart issues already.

Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
October 31, 2021, 01:01:13 PM
I hope people have being admitted with the vaccine and they are one to say what they see through from the vaccine, if like five hundred people testify good about the vaccine in your area i think people who are taking it is bound or safe afte the injection, that shows that nothing is wrong about the vaccine that means everyone can take it and survive.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
We all have our freedom upon choosing if we will get vaccinated or not. The news and the statistics will surely show us that it is entirely safe yet they cannot provide much data that would support their claim. If we'll be logical about it, it is too fast for someone or any organization to make a vaccine for a virus that showed up last year. There are a lot of illness that existed yet there are no vaccine that was made for it. Maybe it is just a cover up to lessen or manipulate the people's view towards the virus and its severity in a global scale.
Activity: 334
Merit: 275
Why are so many anti vaxxers falling for fake news? It is just a matter of time until the vaccine will be mandatory in all countries.

Vaccine is already mandatory for most privilege's in our country although not yet mandatory. However i do hope we have a  safe vaccine by the time it become mandatory.

Yes of cause, is right to get covid19 vaccine because why we are suffering today is because of the problem Covid19 brought to us and we have to stop it by taking the vaccine, but people is afraid of the vaccine is that it us causing harm to people? Or it's something that is different , because im skeptical over rejection of this, because in my country many are afraid of taking the vaccine for their benefit and is not for money, it's free because government take it upon their self to suppose for the survive of her people.

Vaccine can only make you survive better if you ever got hit by the virus, but the who is going to recover the economic loss given by this covid-19.
Everyone is talking about the vaccine , why not government focus on bringing the jobs and business to those who got unemployed in this period  Huh

Right now, governments are focusing in the vaccination of their constituents because they believe that's the only way to contain the spread of this virus. If people will get their immunity, they won't worry about the possible worst effect of this virus. There are already some countries who are only accepting travelers who got their covid vaccine. So the likelihood that it will be mandatory in the future is high.
The world needs at least 70% immunity to deal with the transmission of the pandemic. This is achieved by having both vaccinations and by people getting infected with the virus. Vaccination though is the fastest and safest way to achieve that.

We will never get there the third world countries which cannot afford it will not be able to achieve herd immunity. Africa and India are struggling and other countries are trying to send aid but just think of how many people live in africa and india and not even half of them have had their first dose the virus will probably mutate and become immune to the vaccine before we vaccinate all them people.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 744
Why are so many anti vaxxers falling for fake news? It is just a matter of time until the vaccine will be mandatory in all countries.

Vaccine is already mandatory for most privilege's in our country although not yet mandatory. However i do hope we have a  safe vaccine by the time it become mandatory.

Yes of cause, is right to get covid19 vaccine because why we are suffering today is because of the problem Covid19 brought to us and we have to stop it by taking the vaccine, but people is afraid of the vaccine is that it us causing harm to people? Or it's something that is different , because im skeptical over rejection of this, because in my country many are afraid of taking the vaccine for their benefit and is not for money, it's free because government take it upon their self to suppose for the survive of her people.

Vaccine can only make you survive better if you ever got hit by the virus, but the who is going to recover the economic loss given by this covid-19.
Everyone is talking about the vaccine , why not government focus on bringing the jobs and business to those who got unemployed in this period  Huh

Right now, governments are focusing in the vaccination of their constituents because they believe that's the only way to contain the spread of this virus. If people will get their immunity, they won't worry about the possible worst effect of this virus. There are already some countries who are only accepting travelers who got their covid vaccine. So the likelihood that it will be mandatory in the future is high.

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
“Viruses” are just internal natural bodily functions when cells die.

You can't possibly believe this. It's a joke, surely? You're suggesting that when viruses spread amongst a population of people, they are not spreading from person to person at all, but rather everyone's dying cells are simultaneously turning into the exact same virus, and it's all happening internally in each case? I must have misunderstood what you mean, because this is absurd.

Not just that, there are different kind of "dead cells" that causes severe "NATURAL BODILY MAL-FUNCTIONS" that throughout the history, causes death.

A tiny dead skin cells that was washed away is already a "VIRUS" isn't it kekw.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 744
next august I will get a second vaccine injection which is held for free by the government of my country...

So far the covid vaccine that is injected into my body is quite safe, as long as I don't have heart disease or high blood pressure, the doctor says the vaccine won't be a problem for my body.

Be ready that after you get your second vaccine, in next 24h you would probably have high temperature and would feel bad or completely destroyed. So dont plan anything urgent on the next after your second shot. There is no 100% probability that you would feel terrible after second shot, but most people do.

Basically vaccine is safe, as long as you are healthy and have a good immune system. If not, then there is a chance that second shot will try to stimulate new or sharpen previous your illnesses.
I've also heard about this, regarding the Pfizer vaccine, which I'm getting next Thursday. However, I haven't heard of many cases of high fever, but only mere effects of feeling drowsy or dizzy. I didn't have any side effects with the first dose whatsoever, I'll get back and report to this thread when I receive the 2nd dose.
Received my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine on Thursday. No symptoms whatsoever during the day I received it, however, the next day I experienced some mild fever (approximately 37.8 C) while I was drowsy for most of the day. Hopefully, those symptoms only lasted a day.
“Viruses” are just internal natural bodily functions when cells die.

You can't possibly believe this. It's a joke, surely? You're suggesting that when viruses spread amongst a population of people, they are not spreading from person to person at all, but rather everyone's dying cells are simultaneously turning into the exact same virus, and it's all happening internally in each case? I must have misunderstood what you mean, because this is absurd.
This covid Hocus-pocus will bring down germ theory (and much more)  get ready for the “new world order”

TrafalgarSquare
https://twitter.com/GillianMcKeith/status/1418962533898194944

France and other places

Pages:
Jump to: