Pages:
Author

Topic: is it still a good idea to create a blog about bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 5403 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Most of the things I've read about starting a blog is that even though there may be a lot of blogs about a certain topic you may have a unique viewpoint, perspective, or way of explaining things that attracts people to your blog.

With that said most things I've read as well says that blogs are not over night success's. It takes a long time to start making a few cents per month and takes a long while before you start making worthwhile money. If you know about SEO and stuff like that you'll have a lot better chance at being successful.

I'd say if it's something you're passionate about and think you can create updates on a daily/weekly/monthly basis then go for it!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The Bitcoin community is growing rapidly but is still very small, you would need to put out top quality content consistently in order to attract a decent following. If you invest enough time, energy and patience into it, I think it'll work
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Making a blog its not easy than you think.. But if you willing to make your own blog then topic is bitcoins maybe in the first place you can get few visitors....
Then monitize your blog and make sure your post is high quality and has a trending topic that can attract visitors to visit your blog... Yeah you can earn in creating blog..
Activity: 210
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Sure, if you find a good niche topic. Bitcoins and cryptocoins are so diverse and you can blog about so many topics which are not covered by existing blogs yet.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Setting up a blog is a good way to transmit your ideas to general public. At present, not many people are aware of bitoin and its benefit.
Activity: 281
If you want to create a blog you will need to write good articles, and provably a twitter account to promote your articles.
It is never a bad idea to start a blog for anything. Bitcoin is still a relatively new thing. Start the blog and make sure that (a) Your blog is regularly updated with relevant articles and news and (b) you spend sufficient time promoting it online (offline too if you can). Ensure that you get maximum traffic on your blog.
Activity: 364

I'm trying to get some idea and how it may work and possible earn thru a bitcoin blog.  is it still a good idea to create a blog about bitcoin?
certainly, it all depends on your content, if its good then your blog will succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
well it is a good idea to try to blog becuz blog has become quite a profitable market. so any topic will works but the problem is how you bring out the topic that can catch people interest. btc is not new and there is a lot of blog on btc. how are you gonna differentiate so that reader will stick to you. that is the real challenge.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
You need to come up with something unique, unless you want your blog to be dead.

Yes I do have a unique idea for bitcoin blog but I just don't have the amount to buy a domain. I do however have a blogger page as an alternative but I'm not sure if its going to help visitors trust. And i wanted advertisers on my blog as well so a domain may something i indeed need.

is it going to be fine to just have blogspot page?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

I'm trying to get some idea and how it may work and possible earn thru a bitcoin blog.  is it still a good idea to create a blog about bitcoin?
Yes. Why not?!

I have my blog too, but it's 'untouchable' now, lol. It's not easy to write anyway.

If you have inspiration and you are online you better get ready to write that.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Investor & Programmer
You need to come up with something unique, unless you want your blog to be dead.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
What's the meaning of "still" ?

People usually create blogs about things much older than bitcoins. ...

Was actually thinking it might be late? of course there are blogs that alread yexist these days about btc
I do have an idea of what i could post in this blog but I'm not sure how users here in Bitcointalk would view it if its something new or not.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
It's never too late to create a blog about *any* subject.
Just put a lot of effort into your articles and make sure to add unique content that provides value for the reader.

The quality of your content should always come first in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Every website blog or whatever helps to get bitcoin known to the rest of the world.

If you are a good writer, there is a chance that you can get sufficient traffic to make some earnings.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 4158
It is definitely a great idea to spread knowledge but there is plenty of Bitcoin information sites and it isn't necessary for another unless you are able to provide very informative content. You could still write up on current Bitcoin issue like Bitcoin XT for example. It won't generate particularly much in ad revenue than faucets though.
Activity: 286
Please make a blog about bitcoin so that many more people will know about the benefit of the revolutionary currency.
Activity: 232
it is never too late for a good blog, but your content must be very very good. Combine it with FB,Twitter and maybe a faucet.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
If you want to create a blog you will need to write good articles, and provably a twitter account to promote your articles.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1205
What's the meaning of "still" ?

People usually create blogs about things much older than bitcoins. ...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
Try making one with a little bit of entertainment and not just those articles and stuff that you can see on some other blogs. Also make a blog that is fully understandable and newbie friendly, you might get some viewers with it.
Pages:
Jump to: