Pages:
Author

Topic: is it still a good idea to create a blog about bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 5410 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I like to read Bitcoin related blogs from time to time, especially when they are unbiased. I think that's one of the most important things, never show a bias towards a certain group or thing, etc. Good luck with your blog.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
try something that is not wrong. if you are diligent and eager to make all the things I believe will be good. and no exception craate blog about bitcoin.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
Well I mean, Roger Ver made another Bitcoin forum with some other crypto-anarchists due to some crying about "censorship" (even though talking about BIP100 vs BIP101 was never banned) due to Coinbase trying to centralise our decision-making regarding the Bitcoin protocol, so if they can do it with a forum, I'm sure you can do it with a blog!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
never to late Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
you have to write about some interesting topics. in that case, it would make sense.

how long are you into bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

I'm trying to get some idea and how it may work and possible earn thru a bitcoin blog.  is it still a good idea to create a blog about bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: