Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it still a good idea to participate in ICOs? - page 2. (Read 1912 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 2
Of course investing in ICO was very dangerous, but I think this is still one of the best strategies, just now need to more closely study the projects and to wait longer from their profits.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Only in good ones. A lot of ICO its scam or unsuccessful projects. I recommend you to invest in projects which you liked and made research work on it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
With the number of scam and/or unsuccessful ICOs, do you still recommend investing in one or two? Why should or shouldn't I?

I think there is still a chance, even though at this time it is increasingly difficult to get a profitable ico, or at least the price of the token will be equivalent to ico's price. But if we believe in a project, then we must have short-term and long-term goals, and remain optimistic even though the market is not in its best condition.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Investing in ICO projects is still the way to maximize profits now, but the risk of investing in ICO is increasing due to the increase in the number of fraudsters!
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
There still some ICO that are very good participating in them. The fear of many scam coins all around is what is making investors to retract. Some projects once they are listed on exchange, it's nothing to home about again, the price will be even worse than ICO price. Some will not even work on developing their coin let alone being listed on exchange. These and some other reasons are making afraid of participating in ICO. However, we still have ICOs that are very good participating in, we just have to choose carefully and wisely.
Activity: 42
Now a days ICO’s are going to rage. About 80% of ICO’s are scam. So it’s very important to choose a right ICO to participate in which your successful investment depends on. Market is full of spam that's why SciDex Protocol coming with an ICO. 
Actually according to the article SciDex is creating a new contract that will be readable by human and machine, will be on the blockchain and can be used by normal businesses. And they are doing an ICO soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I think in it's a good decision or good idea are being participate in other good ico's because many ico's are scam and participate only in the legit ico's.
Activity: 112
There are definitely big and legit ICO projects out there that need investors really badly, so go for it if you have a good amount to invest, avoid it if you just have pennies, because the returns could not be as you expected in the first place.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
Absolutely being scammed doesn't mean you gonna stop investing, it just open your eyes and brains extra much careful in your dealings. You should always keep in mind that there are some amazing ICO's out there that you've not been able to dug them out.
Activity: 196
In spite of all the fall in the market prices, I stand to always participate in ICOs and projects I think might be promising. Have been a victim of scam bounties for long.
Activity: 364
In the current market, investing in ICO projects is a bad idea. Projects either turn out to be scammers, or when entering the exchange, the price of coins becomes lower than it was pre-sale.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
With the number of scam and/or unsuccessful ICOs, do you still recommend investing in one or two? Why should or shouldn't I?

Well, everyone feels the same thing, when there is no big growth when a token is released on the market. But if we have long-term goals, I think a project that is truly potential is still worthy of being supported at this time. Because we will not know which project will become a giant in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Why not ? The situation on the market is certainly sad, but what prevents to launch projects with a good prospect, this is the market of crypto-currency, to predict its schedule inadvertently, but remember all your investments at your discretion
Activity: 322

Difficult situation, and make all projects less than get maximum support.
But actually there are always several projects that still provide great benefits, it's just that we have to work harder to find and choose them.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Well, I guess why did you join the campaign? this is a question for yourself. I guess you never tried to invest in crypto or trade.
you should find out about the insights of ico investment or altcoin investment and trade.
Activity: 54
I will never give a dulling movement to participating in ICOs.  It is now that market is not stable but with the hope that things will be better for in the coming months.
Activity: 532
This is a good idea if you ready to risk. 90 % of ICO`s are a scam, but if you find good ones you can get a huge profit of it. Be wisely with your investments and make research work of ICO.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
I believe that at the moment unfavorable conditions for investing in ICO projects, because the market situation and a combination of some factors, does not allow projects to collect funds and new coins that appear on the exchange - are sold well below the price that was at the ICO.
Activity: 24
There are too many scams in ico now, not that I don't want to invest, but I can't verify that the ICO I invested in must be real. I am very afraid of investing in scam ico, I am afraid to fall into this trap, so the best The practice is to avoid everything icos.
Activity: 37
I think the ICO is an opportunity, even after the number of frauds and/or ICOs that are unsuccessful. The ICO still has the potential to increase investment and return millions of dollars, and, in my opinion, can be a great source of return if you play your card correctly.

When you examine what an ICO to invest, consider a number of important factors. They include; Prototype and authentic whitepaper, The legitimacy of an idea, and community rapport.
Pages:
Jump to: