Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it still a good idea to participate in ICOs? - page 4. (Read 1912 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
It is a good one, but a risky idea to invest in cryptocurrency at this point. Because it seems like the only thing in the market now are the scams that all over the place. Everyone should be careful when choosing deciding to invest in an ICO, and should always do a technical analysis on a project before doing it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
For now I think not, because the market is decreased and the latest ICOs are all falled under the ICO price. The chance is great that your investment will follow the same path.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
With the number of scam and/or unsuccessful ICOs, do you still recommend investing in one or two? Why should or shouldn't I?

The decision is yours if you are ready to take a big risk why not..  We are the one who knows better about ourselves. We know if we are in a right way or not..  Though investing is really great especially in those ICO project that offers a great benifits to us..  As long us you trust crypto currenncy why will not try it..  Investing is real great but make sure you invest in a right project..
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
it is still good to invest but be sure to research well so you won't get scam. even though there are a lot of scam ICOs there are still many good ICOs. but it will be hard to find them because of this scam ICOs. it still depends on the person if he/she are prepared for the risk to gain profit.
It's actually very easy to analyze an ICO, but some people don't want beginners to know and they just let it go.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
it is still good to invest but be sure to research well so you won't get scam. even though there are a lot of scam ICOs there are still many good ICOs. but it will be hard to find them because of this scam ICOs. it still depends on the person if he/she are prepared for the risk to gain profit.
Activity: 22
Investing in one or two ICOs in my opinion is better. I believe there are still many good ICOs, even though most ICOs are scams and fail. Do a good analysis before joining the ICO. Choose an ICO that makes sense in providing profits for you. That's very important.
Activity: 144
Actually, It is a great idea. We can make huge profits through ICO. ICO is a very popular way to earn money in the crypto field. Worldwide people are investing in the ICO, At this moment crypto has a lot of ICO. Especially, many ICOs are fake. So be careful before investing in the ICO. If you can invest in the good ICO, Definitely, you will earn massive profits.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
With the number of scam and/or unsuccessful ICOs, do you still recommend investing in one or two? Why should or shouldn't I?
yes, investing in an ICO is one of the fastest way to earn huge profit. but as you said, there is a large number of scam during these days, that's why you should pay attention and spend more time to investigate to find a better ico.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
The ICO market is now on the decline, but soon there may be a sudden explosion, which will lead to a sharp increase in the price of crypto currency.

I think if you choose the right projects, then you can earn now
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Participating in an ICO is not just about investing money there, you can also join there bounties.
My answer is yes, it is always good to participate in any bounty as long as they are legit and not a scam.
there will be a part from you that you need to make studies and investigation before joining them.
to make sure that everything will not be a waste.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
Don't participate but keep an eye on new ICO May be a new idea & concept you like one of them or so many good ico are running now days and you slip the change to be a part of that.

Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
Right now i think is bad idea to participate in icos  many scams,fraud and no money back if ico is down,i have one situation with scam ico and they say give money back but still waitning about 1 month,but nothing..
Activity: 84
If you have done your research and think that everything is correct, then why not? In the end it's all about examining the team and trusting them. If there team is genuine, project seems to solve real existing problem and blockchain can really solve that problem, than you can go ahead and invest in that project.
Activity: 78
Yes, as long as it is legit. You have to search and have knowledge of that particular ICO before you invest inorder for you will not fall into scam.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Participate in ICOS are good source of earnings early year 2017
In the middle of of 2018 there's have many icos project scam
I think it's becuase the affect of bitcoin dropping the icos become worthless
Wait for the bitcoin stable in the marketplace icos goes back into better again
For me ICOS are still good investment but need to be careful choosing ico project to avoid scam
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

It is still very good strategy to buy invest during, because there are thousands of good crypto and you can only buy them very cheap during the ICO. Is just a question of making good research in other to find these hidden gems..
Activity: 238
Investing in current ICO projects is risky because there are so many mushrooming projects, but high risk always goes with high profitability, you can x5 x10 accounts only after 1 night and also can lose it all
So consider and learn about a project before deciding to join the project
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

I still think it's very ideal to invest in ICOs because the future is great for cryptocurrency investing, no matter the issues we are facing now, one can always carry out a due diligent search to ascertain the validity of any project you want to invest your hard earn mazuma.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy

Stay the hell away from ICO's and anything that's dependent on the ETH blockchain. It's insane for all of these projects to be 100% dependent on a centrally controlled blockchain that could possibly fail !!

If you seriously want to add value to a project and create opportunity for yourself, help us to revive this project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263600.660

We're bringing in the top guns in crypto to relaunch a coin for the gaming industry. Start mining before it hits the exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 434
It is my advice to the people that you can participate in the ICO whose organization you have worked as a team. It is easy to say that you choose those gifts and ICOs, your trustworthy people. Scams and unsuccessful icons are in front of you, check them deeply. Identify those who are managing the prize for a long time. Identify the team of successful prize, talk to them in telegram group You will find that the new campaign is in front of you. Apart from this, you should invest on the ICO:
* If you know about how to find legal and scam projects
* If you are looking for profits in the short term.
* If they have a good publicity strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: