Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it suitable to buy Bitcoin in 2018 with a long haul perspective of 2-4 year? - page 2. (Read 230 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Purchasing bitcoin in a long-time investment like 1 year or above is definitely really worth. But most people didn't want to wait for it and just want to make a quick profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I believe that need to buy so as already here is here is will begin growth and we all again believe in progressive growth !
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
With such a fluctuation in the crypto market, will it be preferable to purchase bitcoin in 2018 with a long-term view of 2-4 years?

Question is right but being asked at wrong time mate. Do you know bitcoin was being traded at 6K USD a few months back and that was the perfect opportunity to enter the market. Now as the bull run has started it is pretty sure thing that bitcoin aint coming back so soon. I mean if you really want to invest in it then you have to wait for it as it would be riskier to invest when the crypto is rising. It may or may not fall thats the next question. If you would have invested @6K then you would have been in benefit all the time. But now its like win-loss situation where you need to think about the long term investment and then think about entering the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Distributed Credit Chain
I think it's worth it, because bitcoin is less risky, and it is now recognized by more and more people. More and more countries are gradually accepting the existence of bitcoin. After all, blockchain and bitcoin have good prospects.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
If you are not one of the risky trader/hodler, it'll be the best for you to invest in BTC. Otherwise, I recommend to invest in ICO's (It is like gambling, but you still need to use your brain) they are a lot more risky, but the potential to rise it's value is also big.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
Yes, if you have such an opportunity, then of course already now buy bitcoin and store as long as possible. You will win unequivocally. The price of bitcoin and many altcoins will certainly grow.Lately, many people talk about long-term investments.
Activity: 108
Soft Fork

Works at the network le,vel
Requires 51% of mining hash power,
Does not require nodes, exchanges, or users to upgrade
Hard Fork
Works at the protocol level,
Hashpower is irrelevant,
Nodes, exchanges, and users must all upgrade.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Of course you can, but I think you better choose the right altcoins and invest in them!
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
With such a fluctuation in the crypto market, will it be preferable to purchase bitcoin in 2018 with a long-term view of 2-4 years?
Usually, the best and easy way to invest in cryptocurrency is to have a long term view as that would assist in the decisions you want to make as per the amount you want to be investing, how you do not want to bother much about the present situation of the market, and what you are looking forward to. It also helps to get the full idea of why you are investing and not for the mindset of getting rich quick.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
Yes, it is very preferable to buy bitcoin in this period and hold for long term because the price is low and you can buy as much as you want so that in the next 2-4years, the price would have multiplied even with the fluctuation in price of coin, you will still earn reasonable profit on your investment because bitcoin is a very potential coin for hold.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think for long term btc and eth the two solid and top coins are very safe infact very profitable but you need to keep in mind that downtrends and corrections will also come in between where you should avoid panic selling, secondly entering btc right now will be good as most of the experts are predicting btc to grow to $30-40k range by the year end so its time to pick as much as you can, im doing the same.
Activity: 140

I think yes. Crypto market is gaining momentum. We have not seen much investment from institutional investors or large funds, and the volume of trading is scanty in relation to the stock market. It seems to me that in the next few years we will see a real boom of crypto currencies, and the market capitalization of the entire market will be trillions of dollars.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Bitcoin is cheap now compared to what it will be when the bull market starts and also several years from now as people start to realise the potential of the blockchain and the benefits that Bitcoin offers.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

Thats the essence of investing in bitcoin if you can hold this for how long you can,because fluctuations happens oftentimes so its too risky to make profit in short time

I have been holding for long time,i only withdraw a little anytime i had an emergency but aside from that all my bitcoin remains intact for long term holding.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Why buy and wait for four longs years for profit, when you can use the fluctuations to your advantage to make profit now and increase your Bitcoin portfolio
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Yes and more precisely, today the price of Bitcoin is suitable for long-term investors who believe that Bitcoin will surpass ATH and grow in the future, five months left in 2018 there are still many things that can happen in five months, there is a possibility the bullish market will come at that time and it will close the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at current prices

Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
It will, i was buying a lot of bitcoin and i bought more and more bitcoin as much as i can and i hold them fall for the long-term investment in fact the bitcoin has liited supply and it can become a very good point to argue about the price of bitcoin will worth a lot in the future and more countries are considering bitcoin as an invesment opportunity after gold.
Activity: 82
Bitcoin has always been the preferred cryptocurrency for investment. As a long-term coin, it not only has a wide range of uses, but also has a large user base! But 2 years is too long, I think you should not save it for so long!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I also think you should buy bitcoin in 2018 for long term investment. Currently bitcoin has started to increase compared to before. It is expected that in the next 10 years, bitcoin could reach VND 2.3 billion. Do you want to try to get rich to start now?
Activity: 293
Merit: 4

I will always like investors with long term plan for their investments. It's very okay to buy BTC at the current price and with the fluctuations we've seen in the market, you'll do just fine hodling it for 2-4 years as planned.
Pages:
Jump to: