Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it suitable to buy Bitcoin in 2018 with a long haul perspective of 2-4 year? - page 3. (Read 230 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Yes, I agree with your idea.
Bitcoin is worth investing in my opinion, and this year's 18-year bear market is very suitable for investment. The universal cryptocurrency is cheap, and the value of Bitcoin in the future is absolutely unexpected. Wait patiently.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I think it's worth it right now, because the value of bitcoin and the blockchain is gradually being realized.
So more and more investors start to care about the industry, so the probability of making money in the long term is almost 100%
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
With such a fluctuation in the crypto market, will it be preferable to purchase bitcoin in 2018 with a long-term view of 2-4 years?

With the many developing trends now affecting the value of Bitcoin, I would say the answer to your question is a big YES. There is a big possibility that a big bull run is just waiting around the corner for Bitcoin and so "hodling" some portfolio can be so profitable. Of course, this is just my opinion as nobody can predict the details of what can be and there are circumstances that are surely beyond our own control. In two years time, Bitcoin might have already been too valuable and have already landed in the moon and can go beyond it and into the stars...just to picture out a rosy picture here. Now, am letting others tell you to always be careful in anything you do in the world of cryptocurrency. Good luck and more power!
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
With such a fluctuation in the crypto market, will it be preferable to purchase bitcoin in 2018 with a long-term view of 2-4 years?

Yes! Dev. You can Buy BTC with low price and hodl within three two-four years. On the other Hand, There are so many successful ICO's here named ELYSIAN, Agrotech Farm, Kakushin Ecosystem, Quadrant Protocol invest here and gain long-term profit.

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: