Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the beginning of the end of bitcoin ? - page 3. (Read 673 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
From the beginning we (as bitcoin users) should have been fully aware of this risk. The price down is reasonable. We'll see it will be back up. So this is not the beginning of the destruction of bitcoin. Let's say this is the beginning of the return of bitcoin.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
A real btscian will say dont look in such matters and invest to your hearts content during the deep because soon you are going to be mill
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
As we can see the price of bitcoin going down and lots of people loose its trust from the bitcoin...
Is it the beginning of the end of bitcoin ?

no it is not, me i am still believing in bitcoin because I know that bitcoin is a cyptocurrency which means it is not stable, the price or value is volatile. so there are times when it fall dowm and also bounce back again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
No, bitcoin will always exist until the inventory runs out. and before the bitcoin runs out we will see very high bitcoin value, 1 BTC = Lamborgini.

if these conditions make you doubt the growth of bitcoin, then you should analyze the bitcoin value of the chart and also from the crypto world figure.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I don’t find how you tell that lots of people lose their trust without any proof?  If you just read the recent review of this forum, hope you find the answer is their have trust in Bitcoin or not? Even in this down rate situation many people don’t lose their hope from Bitcoin. They still waiting to recover because of Trust, they know it very well soon or later the price of BItcoin must recover. By the way its not a beginning or end of Bitcoin, you can say it’s a beginning of accept this currency in many country. Do you know many country people think it as the alternative currency? Because of its popularity. Every currency or every economic sector face the ups and down, it’s a natural process. As the same way this currency also passing the bad situation hope soon this situation have not longer exist.   
Activity: 280
No. Each of us should understand that now all the crypto-currencys is in a state of correction of the course and all we can do is just wait.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
This is the first stage to success. This is the beginning of bitcoin success
Activity: 26
It is apparently showing the end but actually not because there are still so many bitcooners in the world that bitcoins are bound to survive Wink
Activity: 196
I do not think that this is the end of bitcoin, it is just beginning to develop and increase in price, every day it surprises us more and more
Activity: 89
I never thought that this was the end of bitcoin. In the past few days, bitcoin prices have come down dractically, a lot of bad news about bitcoin. I think it's temporary, bitcoin will recover soon and people will go back to bitcoin... Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
People lose their trust with bitcoin because they don't fully understand how it works and they are letting their emotions get in their ways, considering the FUDs, fake news and negativities around, it results to selling their portfolio with the fear of losing more of what they have invested. These people will someday learn from their mistakes from selling on loss and distributing their BTC to market movers.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I don't think so. How can the end start now? All bitcoins are not even mined yet. And once they all are mined, bitcoin value would reach sky. I do believe after some years, it would become stable. But no end is not near.
Activity: 196

It is immediately evident that a person in this market not so long ago, what is the beginning of the end ? What we are now observing with the rates of crypto currencies and BTC, this is the usual volatility which is the price for large profits.
One month will pass and everyone will write about the new horizons of the BTC price, and in 4 months again everyone will bury BTC  ))
and so on several times a year.
Activity: 89
As we can see the price of bitcoin going down and lots of people loose its trust from the bitcoin...
Bitcoin has just begun. And it will surpass all this negative blow in the market. It will rise soon.
Activity: 322
It's a totally speculative situation. It's not just another way to sell people to fear. We had the same situation last year. Humans are sold at the expense of bitcoins in fear. Later, when the noldu was raised this time, the people doubled the damage. Unfortunately, the same psychology continues. In such situations, it is best to stand up from the screen for a certain period of time. Spending time with a friend. Also, if you always have at least 70 percent of your bitcoin, minimize the damage in such cases.
Activity: 106
I don't think so. It's a share market. So price up and down is nature of Bitcoin. So, it is not a beginning of end of Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
No. I do not think that it is the beginning of the end of bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will never end so we should not lose our trust on it. Time will really come that the price will go down because it is not always rising all the time. In time, it will increase again. We should just be patient.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
It is not the beginning of the end, but the beginning of the next bull run Grin Traditionally the markets start to rise in April so don't worry and lose faith in crypto, newbies will bow out at the bottom, but good investors will buy now and sell at the height of the bull market
While the cryptocurrency was designed to be stateless and leaderless, state leaders are largely responsible for its latest plunge. The currency requires no central bank, as new tokens are issued by computers running bitcoin software.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
It is not the beginning of the end, but the beginning of the next bull run Grin Traditionally the markets start to rise in April so don't worry and lose faith in crypto, newbies will bow out at the bottom, but good investors will buy now and sell at the height of the bull market
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

That may be the case right now, but I don't agree that it's the end of bitcoins. I think that the market is just moving the way it is right now, and even if many assets are going down, it's still far to conclude that it's the end of cryptocurrencies. Many people from all over the globe have been supporting the market and are sticking to venturing in it in different areas from bounties, the trade market, investing, and all other ventures that could help a person gain. I think many market assets right now are just not doing good because of the many bad news swirling around many cryptocurrencies, more so Bitcoin itself. The moment it subsides, things will get better in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: