Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the beginning of the end of bitcoin ? - page 6. (Read 673 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
This is more like the beginning of the beginning because bitcoin has barely scratched the surface of its possibilities and what it can do. Bitcoin is not going anywhere and it is not dying anytime soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
As we can see the price of bitcoin going down and lots of people loose its trust from the bitcoin...
Is it the beginning of the end of bitcoin ?

I think the bitcoin will never end and as far as I know this is only the price correction that occurs when the price rises very high then the price back down again and after the fall is definitely the price will come back up again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Nah... the volume is too low ATM for the price to break the downtrend.

Check out this video (https://bestcrypto.tv/242/bitcoin-price-dips-after-running-sideways-for-a-week-altcoins-follow/), he explains it pretty nicely Smiley And if the market looks grim, take it as a good buying opportunity Cheesy
Activity: 102
No. The big boys at wall street just got in. They're shorting the market right now, don't fall for it. Interesting this dip is after the futures and CME came huh? Yeah they're shaking out the weak hands to buy cheap because they know blockchain technology works and they're investing in the face of it, aka Bitcoin.

Relax and don't look at the charts so often.

Right from the start you should have been understood and learn about bitcoin's risks. You should have been knew about its behavior like its ups and down of price value. So knowing all its risks before joining, maybe no one will have a doubt on whatever it will be, because you have understood already its volatility. I believe bitcoin just started its popularity and rise, its not the end.
Activity: 2
No. The big boys at wall street just got in. They're shorting the market right now, don't fall for it. Interesting this dip is after the futures and CME came huh? Yeah they're shaking out the weak hands to buy cheap because they know blockchain technology works and they're investing in the face of it, aka Bitcoin https://bitmann.org/best-gdax-vs-coinbase-comparison/

Relax and don't look at the charts so often.

Activity: 462
As we can see the price of bitcoin going down and lots of people loose its trust from the bitcoin...

If the current market situation is your basis for telling that it's the end of bitcoin, then bitcoin should've died a long time ago. This is not something new in cryptocurrency, it's a normal part of the cryptomarket to crash. If prices will just keep on rising, cryptocurrency will be too good to be true for an investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
can you please show us some logic that supports your claim?
Activity: 4
The value of bitcoin goes down too well. The essence of the market is the bitcoin wave has a wave up to 20k $ nail, then the current is a down wave of the market simply like that.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
remain optimistic and do not be a frantic weak man because of the wind, this is not the end and this is just a correction that will bring bitcoin to the moon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

It is not about losing trust. It is about stupid people who are trying to exploit the successful run of Bitcoin when they don't really deserve it. They are avoiding hardships in life. They don't want to study. It is just too hard for them. Bitcoin are for those who understand it. Period.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
It's a big NO, it did not come to my mind always. I just only think to be positive. Although the price will become low day-by-day.  But it cannot end. All we do is save your bitcoin, so if the time comes the price will high. It is very good to you.
Actually if we make a proper research about bitcoins and see their history, they have been going through dips since their development. You can’t consider their end if they are not getting from dip and being remained in such a circulated price range. Since last year, prices of bitcoins had shootout to $21000 whit a span of two weeks and then came back lowest to $6000 but still bitcoins are alive.
Activity: 411
Merit: 335

No, I don't think so because we all know that bitcoin today is just starting in a sense that many people are starting to just into this. Bitcoin is such a good thing that we all know. Many people now are using and starting to learn bitcoin because they believe that it is a good thing in order to support your everyday needs. So I think it is only the beginning of bitcoin for everyone.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14

It is just a delusion that is driving away the panic investors. The others which are smart are actually rebuying even more BTC to add it to their wallets.
They are waiting for for the better times where the Bitcoin will achieve a nice value that will for sure mean something.
I am personally also holding because I believe in Bitcoin.
None can tell me otherwise because I have my own beliefs that I have gathered through the analyzations and calculations through the years.
Activity: 115
It was a gleefully and wrongfully observation,that bitcoin has started to die,,definitely experts reveals that bitcoin is not dead it was a plummeted senario price on that recent days,,actually bitcoin has rapidly grown and popularity at same time ,, and just because of this  popularity even in the mainstream people the price of bitcoin has already increased someday,,
Activity: 308
As we can see the price of bitcoin going down and lots of people lose its trust from the bitcoin...
Is it the beginning of the end of bitcoin?

Oh my god there you are why are you always thinking like this ?.End of bitcoin is never gonna happen.The popularity and its high rate of demand in the crypto market always keep bitcoin to stand up in the crypto market.If you analyse the bitcoin rate graph then you never say this disappointing comments.So please believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time. So i think it is the beginning.
Activity: 53
I do not think so. I think the price of bitcoin has been reduced by the control of some countries more severely
Activity: 29
Oh, not again, man! Its temporary phenomenon. Stop to speculate.
Activity: 70
I do not think that this is the beginning of the end, because in the spring bitcoin always gave a drawdown if you look at the graphs of past years! So let's hope for the best
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Yes, its true that the price of bitcoin is declining. But is does'nt mean that it will continue to drop until it will end. I believe that bitcoin will grow again.
All people need to be prepared that the price of bitcoin will someday fall. There's nothing wrong with that. Bitcoin was not created to be an investment asset. The main purpose of creating bitcoins was to protect our savings and make a free currency that will be protected from the interference of the state and the bankers. I do not mind that the price of bitcoin was low but I could earn a few bitcoins every day.
Pages:
Jump to: