Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the Best Time to Sell Ether - page 4. (Read 2034 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
December 05, 2017, 01:40:53 PM
I prefer to keep it rather than sell it. the price will rise for a while. All altcoins connected to ethereum Smiley
I dont think sell before 750 dollars. Maybe i can sell after 750 dollars...
Eth dropping fast vs bitcoin .038! Why is eth crashing so hard?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 12:52:16 PM
I prefer to keep it rather than sell it. the price will rise for a while. All altcoins connected to ethereum Smiley
I dont think sell before 750 dollars. Maybe i can sell after 750 dollars...
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 12:36:20 PM
As per general talks and discussion I came with idea that ETH which moves slow, surely going to go up. So best would be to hold them for long. Faint hearted stay away as possibly we also might see a drop but thats just prediction of few and considering past records.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 11:59:14 AM
The decision is all up to you Its either you sell it in the high price and buy again when it drops or just keep your ETH until it reach the highest price of eth because eth is a long term investment so trade wise brother think before you move you miht regret if you dont.
Better to hold ethereum price right now is drops. Ethereum will be huge its value soon it will have a time for pump. Sell it when you have profit already or if not hold and wait for ethereum to increase.

I agree with you about ether, the price declines a bit, but there is no need to get worried about this. Soon the market reach an equilibrium, the price of ether will rise significantly once again.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
December 05, 2017, 11:50:52 AM
The decision is all up to you Its either you sell it in the high price and buy again when it drops or just keep your ETH until it reach the highest price of eth because eth is a long term investment so trade wise brother think before you move you miht regret if you dont.
Better to hold ethereum price right now is drops. Ethereum will be huge its value soon it will have a time for pump. Sell it when you have profit already or if not hold and wait for ethereum to increase.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 05, 2017, 11:05:35 AM
Hi,

I had purchased around $50 worth Etherium few months back.Now the Etherium price is very high.
I could make a profit of around $15... Is this the best time to sell.

Will long term investment be fruitful ?

Hehe.. $15.

Good job kid! No sarcasm, you are on your way to financial freedom. If you ask me keep on doing what you're doing and invest money into cryptocurrencies. When you grow older you will thank your younger self because you will have enough money to be set for life. Cryptocurrencies are still young. Only sell when you really need the money.
Activity: 464
December 05, 2017, 10:50:13 AM
Well i don't think it is the right time just yet. I am very hopeful that ethereum will reach 1000$ milestone before too long. The rise of ethereum has started and it doesn't seem to be slowing any time soon. So you can wait a little more to get max profit you can.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
December 05, 2017, 10:38:42 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 09:50:47 AM
Keep a good part part of your ETH as long term investement. It is still the best and more used smart contract platforms, with a great DEV team and tons of DAPPS that are being developed right now
Activity: 434
December 05, 2017, 09:40:19 AM
I think that this will be a wrong step. If you sell all the coins, then maybe later you will regret it. You can only sell part of the coins if you urgently need money. The rest is better keep a few more years
Activity: 66
December 05, 2017, 09:22:05 AM
Hi,

I had purchased around $50 worth Etherium few months back.Now the Etherium price is very high.

Not yet, I think the price of eth still have a room to increase, just HolD.. IMHO
Activity: 116
December 05, 2017, 09:17:27 AM
That's what they also said in the past also about bitcoin and we all know what happened. Buy and hold Eth!
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
December 05, 2017, 09:16:22 AM
Hi,

You can trade in the ups and downs, but ethereum is set to reach bitcoin not too far in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
December 01, 2017, 01:01:01 AM
If you like trading sell your ETH now while price is high. If you don't know the technique in trading then it will be better for you to hold you ETH. Also buy ETH more because investing only $50 is not going to give you a good profit. The bigger your investment the better.
Activity: 893
November 30, 2017, 06:59:46 PM
Right now with ETH back to 400 usd then it's not a good time to sell, arguably at 500 it was and to look to reenter at a lower price but that's easily said right now. I would hold now and wait for a price around 600 usd before we see the next big correction.
A lot of people are interesting about the staking system that will be implemented into the ethereum itself. the fact that the people are selling their ethereum in this time caused by panic sells get a lot of lost.
The price back again no matter what already happened with the majority of crypto.
Activity: 203
November 30, 2017, 06:38:38 PM
If you sell a $ 500 deal, you'll make a lot of money. After a year, prices can go above $ 1000.
The decision is yours. I think so hold is better Smiley

I didn't sell at $500 because I thought it can go beyond $2.000 next year. I just didn't want to lose this great opportunity just to make small amount of profit with high $500 price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 65
November 30, 2017, 06:37:22 PM
If you need money you can sell, but in the long term I am bullish on ether and bitcoin overall, they are not done yet so just hodl and you will be good.
Agree with this.
Definitely, this is not a great time to sell. In fact, an ideal time to buy and hold it. Personally, I believe ETH should reach 1k usd in 2018.
Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
November 30, 2017, 06:23:52 PM
If you need money you can sell, but in the long term I am bullish on ether and bitcoin overall, they are not done yet so just hodl and you will be good.
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
November 30, 2017, 05:57:30 PM
Right now with ETH back to 400 usd then it's not a good time to sell, arguably at 500 it was and to look to reenter at a lower price but that's easily said right now. I would hold now and wait for a price around 600 usd before we see the next big correction.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 05:20:01 PM
Hi,

WAIT!!

probably before the end of this year the ETH will hit's 1k, people is saying the price is going to be pump up so wait for it!!
Pages:
Jump to: