Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the Best Time to Sell Ether - page 8. (Read 2034 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 127
November 28, 2017, 06:16:15 AM
Will long term investment be fruitful ?

Well ETH has been around for more than 1 years or so, the last time i sold my eth was around 300-350+ that was long ago but know its price value is still the same as it was before.
Its up to you if you want it to be in a long run but i see no future for this coin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
November 28, 2017, 05:46:56 AM
Hi,

I had purchased around $50 worth Etherium few months back.Now the Etherium price is very high.
I could make a profit of around $15... Is this the best time to sell.

wow you got it at 50$ that's huge profit now with nearly 1000% return.
It's nice to take some profit and hold remain because ETH still very big room to rise more.
Let's say 1000$ next year maybe
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
November 28, 2017, 05:41:50 AM
Eth got a long term prospect so it will be very profitable to keep it for a long term, dont be afraid if the price goes down because alot of projects are using eth, so eth wont be dead so easy, but eth not too  suitable for a short term, because the price volatility is not that high
Activity: 1008
Merit: 531
November 28, 2017, 04:50:30 AM
Hi,

I had purchased around $50 worth Etherium few months back.Now the Etherium price is very high.

Probably not the best time because i think that there will be further rises coming in.

Though if you're already sitting on a nice chunk of ETH that you bought cheap you could definitely start selling now. It's not a bad time to start dumping some of your stack right now, since it is indeed on the rise.

You could expect some drops in the short term as btc hits $10k or more, but after btc's correction, it'll be hard to say.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
November 28, 2017, 04:39:17 AM
Hi,

For small investment, you could try to play with day trading to increase your buying power time by time.
Long term investment could work too if you don't really care much on your investment

ETH shall be the best and safe investment ever in 2017
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 04:15:14 AM
I think the price of Ethernet is going to go up, because the price of bitcoin is going up and the price of Ethernet is going up.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
November 28, 2017, 01:55:38 AM
Long-term investments are always more risky, but also more profitable
I think we should wait, as ether is growing Smiley
The fall will be, but not soon
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 01:48:55 AM
Hi,

Pages:
Jump to: