Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the start of the bullrun already? - page 10. (Read 1424 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
October 01, 2018, 12:58:05 AM
We couldn't know if this is the start of the bull run, maybe or maybe not. Just keep holding what do you have, buy more coins that has a good potential growth and observe always the market flow.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
October 01, 2018, 12:48:54 AM
I can see a lot of the alt coins moon already like XRP , ETN , Gas and other alts more , I think this will be the start of the bullrun . Do you agree ? Whats on your bag right now and what is still good to buy at floor price?

Still all of them are in the downtrend if you consider the ATH price of each of them. I always compare them with the ATH prices because that gives you more window to play around and thus you can always make sure that you are not missing out the train at all.  Cheesy
With the current prices also one can make hell of profits and win the good market position for the long terms. I know very well what is inside my bag and I can always count on that for huge profits in the future.
Activity: 91
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 01, 2018, 12:40:43 AM
I can see a lot of the alt coins moon already like XRP , ETN , Gas and other alts more , I think this will be the start of the bullrun . Do you agree ? Whats on your bag right now and what is still good to buy at floor price?

That is not a sign of a strong recovery. These days the altcoins are still pumping a lot and that is just a normal move. The shark remains so marketable, it's really bleak and does not bring much positive sentiment. Anyway, we still have to hold and wait for the market to improve.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
October 01, 2018, 12:21:10 AM
The reason for the pump is that there are some news and new listing in the korean exchange. I dont think that its a bull run already but bull run may come any time of the day.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 12:18:38 AM

It may take a little more time for the start of the bull run. We cannot predict anything now. Your assumption can be true...just kept my finger crossed.
Activity: 434
October 01, 2018, 12:03:17 AM
Don't rush to conclude. Indeed some have a good sign but certainly not entirely can be used as a guarantee that this will increase expectations. keep just look at the market to monitor conditions because if too fast hopes will feel the results did not match expectations. now almost all in a stable State and if indeed there will be a rise then it is a good thing and it is long awaited.
Activity: 658
September 30, 2018, 05:40:57 PM
I think no.  Still, there is no stable market. most probably we will have a bull run end of the Oct. So be careful when you sell the coins. The better thing is to be patient. 
Activity: 184
September 30, 2018, 03:32:15 PM
Talking about changin­g the local trend fro­m bearish to bullish ­is still early. Howev­er, the fact that rec­ently in the news bac­kground more positive­ news arre dominated ­and also polls show t­hat people are willin­g to invest in the cr­ypto market, most lik­ely in the near futur­e we can see a return­ to the bullish trend­.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
September 30, 2018, 06:08:42 AM

It seems to me the bulls is still too early to return to the market, but the growth of individual altcoyins has already begun, it may mean that the fall has stopped and the market has finally found the bottom.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
September 30, 2018, 04:57:16 AM
It is like a small rebounce, I will consider it as a pump once market cap cross the line of 400 mln market cap. Till that time it is just a small correction to down trend.
That is my opinion
Activity: 308
September 30, 2018, 04:54:38 AM
Mostly all coins are 80-95% low of their all time high they are now ready to move with institutional money coming in.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
September 30, 2018, 04:43:15 AM
GAS is a purely dumped & dumped coin. How a normal coin can gain 100% its price within 1 hour!!!
Let's see GAS's price chart on Sep 28 in the below photo. Unbelievable!!

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
September 30, 2018, 03:04:26 AM
It can be said that the market will soon be bullrun, we must be prepared, October will come soon and I'm sure the price of bitcoin will soon reach $ 10,000 and this is the beginning of a bullrun market, buying and holding is very profitable.
I think the bull run is not yet around.Crypto coins may rise up their prices little by little  but it doesn't mean that this is the start of a bull run.Yes good news will totally affect the price to rise but when a bull run definitely comes,it will stay longer like a month or two.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
September 30, 2018, 02:57:09 AM
The crypto-currency market will soon start to rise, however it will not grow high yet. Many are now in a state of confusion and panic due to the very long-term fall of the crypto-currency market. Therefore, many crypto currency owners will sell it as soon as they are in profit from its growth. The market will grow slowly and with the manifestation of large volatility.
Activity: 273
September 29, 2018, 11:13:47 PM

I'll agree with but only some altcoins goes to the moon.What I have is bitcoin and ethereum only because this two were I can get profit in past when the market value price was to high.As of this moment I'll buy if had extra income because I've be preparing in the market value price was raising again so that I'll earning big profit on it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 29, 2018, 11:01:09 PM
It can be said that the market will soon be bullrun, we must be prepared, October will come soon and I'm sure the price of bitcoin will soon reach $ 10,000 and this is the beginning of a bullrun market, buying and holding is very profitable.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
September 29, 2018, 10:59:43 PM
I did see an opportunity for bullrun. and it looks like this is indeed imminent. Since a few days I saw the price of coins continued to increase. However, do not easily fooled with this condition, we must continue to be vigilant.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 29, 2018, 10:57:09 PM
Can xrp reach 25$? each?
XRP will be up to $25 ? how to ? is there a strong basis that will make it reach that price ?
because in my opinion it hasn't happened this year, maybe the target now is just $2-3 already good
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
September 29, 2018, 10:52:21 PM

If you call an accumulation zone start of a bull run, then yes. To be precise, a bullrun in price starts with a bullrun in volume. Over the last few weeks, we are seeing a lot many ALTs getting a very healthy volume on exchanges, people are accumulating these ALTs for the next bull run, and why not, most of the ALTs are at 90% correction and this makes the market very good for accumulation.
Post the accumulation zone will be the beginning of a bull run.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 10:46:56 PM
What I see is more of few bounces led by individual coin effort. The market capitalisation only increase by 10%, though is still better than decrease. Bear market is still here and we may be in this market longer than it is expected. I think we should just keep looking for opportunities because they are there in this market!
Pages:
Jump to: