Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to buy bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 657 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 25, 2018, 10:34:07 AM
I think this is a good opportunity. Now or wait? Will there be a lower price?

Now is the perfect time to buy while Btc still at around $11k. Or you can start gradually buy fragments of btc, it might go lower than $11k. Im also thinking about buying some alts, but Im also bothered by the opportunity to buy some Btc. $30k will be the next target mark this year, so I dont want to miss a ride again.
Yes for now it is good to buy bitcoin the prices are falling and it is good to hold a good reserve of this currency in the previous the prices were very high and we were not able to buy bitcoin but it is good now to use bitcoin and buy bitcoin the price comes to low because this down.The bitcoin is good for now to have for the future this currency is very influential and having more success in the future.
Yeah don't be too greedy and wait for more dips because it may not come and you'll be left behind when the bull train starts its engine. Or it may indeed dip further lol. The thing is you can't accurately predict whether it's going to go up or down so take advantage of any opportunity that presents itself. This current price is already a good opportunity to get in to btc
Activity: 98
Merit: 17
January 25, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

Now is the perfect time to buy while Btc still at around $11k. Or you can start gradually buy fragments of btc, it might go lower than $11k. Im also thinking about buying some alts, but Im also bothered by the opportunity to buy some Btc. $30k will be the next target mark this year, so I dont want to miss a ride again.
Yes for now it is good to buy bitcoin the prices are falling and it is good to hold a good reserve of this currency in the previous the prices were very high and we were not able to buy bitcoin but it is good now to use bitcoin and buy bitcoin the price comes to low because this down.The bitcoin is good for now to have for the future this currency is very influential and having more success in the future.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
January 24, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
January 24, 2018, 04:39:51 PM
I agree with you at the moment the bitcoin market is vulnerable because of high TX fees and the long waiting times for a transaction to confirm and if hodlers and new investors can take advantage of the current low prices, they are bounld to make good profits when everything gets patched up. Lets buy cheap while we can.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
January 24, 2018, 04:06:59 PM
As i see on this moment the Value of bitcoin is increasing gradually.  Maybe it will surge now , so i suggest to buy now while the price is slowly  increasing ,cause  we have no idea on this circumstances maybe it will jump again like what happened before. Just buy now and hold let the valued fluctuate cause its normal just just stay holding. 

I think this is he right moment to buy bitcoin which seemed to be almost impossible at one point of time and even I thought today there will be a surge in value after initial fluctuation but ended in one more disappointment but we can make this as opportunity to buy more bitcoin and store it for future.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
January 24, 2018, 04:29:14 AM
As i see on this moment the Value of bitcoin is increasing gradually.  Maybe it will surge now , so i suggest to buy now while the price is slowly  increasing ,cause  we have no idea on this circumstances maybe it will jump again like what happened before. Just buy now and hold let the valued fluctuate cause its normal just just stay holding. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
January 24, 2018, 01:28:23 AM
I suggest you to keep buying while the bitcoin price is on the floor if you have some extra money, as you see the bitcoin price decreased again, so if you buy a bitcoin now i am sure that you will not regret it later. Do not miss this opportunity because it's only once a year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
January 23, 2018, 11:17:09 PM
You should buy now before its too late cause the price is pumping now gradually and for sure the price will jump again to the highest value when it continue to surge so buy now while you can afford to gain more profit when it surge.

Yes your right, this is the time to buy bitcoin because like what anyone said for this year the value will continue to increase and get to the highest price, so much better to buy and hold until it surge again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 10:32:46 PM
That's right, this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin, do not wait too long, you'll regret if bitcoin becomes 20k again, its value goes down because a lot of bad news happens but I think it will not last long

Totally true. Investment institutions wanna buy bitcoins at lower price. They are spreading bad news.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
January 23, 2018, 09:57:02 PM
That's right, this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin, do not wait too long, you'll regret if bitcoin becomes 20k again, its value goes down because a lot of bad news happens but I think it will not last long
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 09:19:01 PM
The best way is to buy at dips and sell at highs. But I would say that trading just one pair of assets is a rather risky investment, whether that is a bitcoin or anything else. There are literally more opportunities on the market, than you can tacle, so it's possible tom find 10-15 good trades to hold for a week-month.
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
January 23, 2018, 09:15:59 PM

Every price drop is a good opportunity to have some more bitcoin. And i think this is the best time to buy some of it, before the price starts to pumps high and you lose this opportunity and regret later. But it's all up to you if you want to wait more for a lower price, no one knows what will happen after this drop off.
Activity: 182
January 23, 2018, 11:02:42 AM
I think this a good time to invest in Btc or to buy as this is the lowest it could go according to my opinion . The opinion could be wrong but this is what i feel . Also,  if we keep waiting for more price fall maybe it starts increasing increasing again and you will regret that you should have bought back then . So, i think a person should buy BTC when your inner instincts says you to.
Activity: 160
Merit: 12
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
January 23, 2018, 10:37:46 AM
It's a good opportunity now to buy more bitcoin. Don't lose hope because it's a yearly drop off. Bitcoin will keep rising this year and altcoins will follow as well. btw this is time we should accumulate more coins so the more we buy bitcoin the more rewards are awaiting.

My thinking is the same, this happens every January and we should recover from here. It could also be the start of a bear market and we could all be wrong but it doesn't seem like there was enough of a catalyst for a bear market.
Activity: 252
January 23, 2018, 10:18:09 AM
No one can predict the short term movement.
I am pretty sure it is right to buy now from a long term perspective.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 09:31:08 AM
yes now the time is right
If you see the movement, bitcoin will still continue to increase, maybe a few more months
and if you intend to buy, then this is the right time
If you wait too long, I think you will regret it
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 06:40:31 AM
It's a good opportunity now to buy more bitcoin. Don't lose hope because it's a yearly drop off. Bitcoin will keep rising this year and altcoins will follow as well. btw this is time we should accumulate more coins so the more we buy bitcoin the more rewards are awaiting.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
January 21, 2018, 05:46:52 AM
Yes, now is a great opportunity for us to buy bitcoin while the price is low and while it is still in recovering stage. Don't worry if BTC price is fluctuating unpredictably. Instead, let's just focus and wait for the price to rise again.
A lot of people have been always been saying that this is the "perfect" time to buy more bitcoins, but when is that going to end? You, and I, clearly do not know when the price will stop going up. So for me, saying that "buying" right now is a good option because it is cheap, is bullshit.

Hahaha, your right most of the people says that this is the perfect time, but suddenly in reality they cannot buy bitcoin. Maybe it's time to buy some bitcoin, but the only amount you can afford to buy. Because most of the time big whales are the people who can buy a lots of stocks. But the people like us that in the middle class we can buy some bitcoin but not to much many, maybe all we need is to save the amount of bitcoin we earned in the crypto currency industry.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
January 21, 2018, 04:53:41 AM
Yes it is definitely the time. You should have bought some when it below $9000 as well.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
January 21, 2018, 04:41:43 AM
In general, if you take into account that you have money to buy it, then any time is good for this, but at the moment it is excellent as the price is reduced
This time is good to buy as we can observe the price it drops. Yes if you have funds grab the chance to buy now then wait again to move in the market. So take risks to invest in bitcoin because of this is the leading cryptocurrency and for sure this is also the year for bitcoin prices to become great its value.
I guess there will be no risk if we decide to buy some more bitcoin at current price levels. After the recent big corrections, we are getting another chances of buying bitcoin for cheaper prices. For both long-term and short-term investors current price levels must be very good opportunity to buy some more bitcoins.

A lot of people have been always been saying that this is the "perfect" time to buy more bitcoins, but when is that going to end? You, and I, clearly do not know when the price will stop going up. So for me, saying that "buying" right now is a good option because it is cheap, is bullshit.
We cannot expect bitcoin will stop going up as in coming days mining bitcoin will be more difficult and people will cry for bitcoins. So, buying right now will be definitely profitable and this trend will continue for at least next hundred years.
Pages:
Jump to: