Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to buy bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 657 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 12:51:18 AM
I think that's right, it's time you have the capital to buy bitcoin to be a long-term investment, many predict that bitcoin prices will improve the next few months
Activity: 190
Merit: 106
January 17, 2018, 12:50:56 AM
I think this is a good opportunity. Now or wait? Will there be a lower price?

Yes, but if you can wait bitcoin get low price then wait. But if you cannot wait to get a lower price then you can buy now because this is the opportunity to buy because in the future  for sure you can earn more as much as you expected. If you have a bitcoin much better you hold it because you can use it in the future. And be ready to the coming up bad news and for sure there are people whose panic now because there are more speculations we can here about bitcoin.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
January 17, 2018, 12:48:14 AM
I have to read this article https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-to-hit-100000-in-2018-predicts-saxo-bank-analyst/  for sure bitcoin price will rise in this years. If more and more people who buy bitcoins it's not impossible that bitcoin prices will cost $100000 and even more. So, if you believe that bitcoin will be high in the future you shouldn't have to thinking a long to buy bitcoin. But if not sure you can do research about bitcoin, and look the growth price from year by year.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 12:45:13 AM
Yes this is the good time to invest in crypto world but if you want to invest in bitcoin then invest only 50% of your money in bitcoin and rest of your money in etherum and other good altcoins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 12:44:15 AM
I cant say it is the right time to buy bitcoins, what if the price will decrease to $5000? But, if you buy now, you still have a profit if you wait untill the price to increase and sell. Just an opinion
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
January 17, 2018, 12:40:34 AM
Yes it is. Buying bitcoins at cheap prices doesn't come every days. Look at graph below

It turns out in each year Bitcoin had similar experience decline in early month January-Feb, the price will recovery in Feb-March and increasing up to Oct-Nov.

wow, this is amazing, look at the graph, the lines are almost identical on january to february, the pump up is around march, this will surely be of great help for the holders to foresee the next move, relatively or not, i hope this will enlighten the nervous holders, after the dive, flying comes next, but we can contribute to it by buying now, do not wait for march. there is a saying, history repeats itself.
Activity: 266
January 17, 2018, 12:32:20 AM
I think the price of bitcoin will dip more and it will recover by the last quarter of this year. It is opportunity for us to hold it.
Activity: 120
January 17, 2018, 12:29:19 AM
Maybe now is the right time to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin prices go down, because in the next few months, bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 12:26:52 AM
Yes! And not just Bitcoin but also altcoins. They are all in deep and you can buy them at cheaper price. After a few months, you will surely enjoy the fruit of your investments because these coins will surely give you profit. Expect a good profit from Bitcoin and altcoins.
Well,as mate is saying that yes its time to buy bitcoin and also altcoins. As price of both type of coins are low now a days as compare to past price so its best time to do more trading now for your future as when you hold these coins for right time and then sell then you can make huge profit in this way As trader are not again starting buying more and more coins for their future.
Activity: 39
January 17, 2018, 12:26:22 AM
Many people are waiting for the good chance to buy bitcoin then it is the right time to buy bitcoin, probably most of us are doubt about bitcoin because it's developer is gone but we should think again, it is survive more than 9 years without it's developer. There must be reason why bitcoin still survive. I think it's not all about developer but it happen because of us.
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 17, 2018, 12:24:02 AM
wait a bit, I think bitcoin will down below 10K before going to 30k. if you already have don't panic and never do a panic selling. it is only fud out there who spoke bitcoin will die
Activity: 37
January 17, 2018, 12:23:59 AM
Yes it is. Buying bitcoins at cheap prices doesn't come every days. Look at graph below

It turns out in each year Bitcoin had similar experience decline in early month January-Feb, the price will recovery in Feb-March and increasing up to Oct-Nov.
Funny and weird at the same time. BTW, 2014 is left out of that chart but it also happened in 2014. I wonder why. Perhaps just a coincidence.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
January 17, 2018, 12:23:19 AM
Yes! And not just Bitcoin but also altcoins. They are all in deep and you can buy them at cheaper price. After a few months, you will surely enjoy the fruit of your investments because these coins will surely give you profit. Expect a good profit from Bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 53
January 17, 2018, 12:21:49 AM
I prefer Monero to Bitcoin. But I also prefer buying BTC at $11k rather than $20k. But I think that's just me.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
January 17, 2018, 12:21:21 AM

Yes, you are right this the right the to buy because in the market there much negative news is spreading. So we have to sit tight because don't panic and don't sell your coins.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 17, 2018, 12:20:49 AM
This is also right time to invest in Bitcoin. But it will move down in current situation. So wait for one more days then you should invest in Bitcoin. This will be raise two more month. Most of the investors are panic this investment. But I trust this coin is rule the crypto world. It will be pump in market. All the countries are discussing the Bitcoin strategy.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 17, 2018, 12:19:24 AM
it's good to buy a bitcoin today because of its low price so I want you to earn a lot of money so you have to bitcoin at its low price and you just hold it to make it big.
Activity: 99
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
January 17, 2018, 12:14:49 AM
Yes may be there will be lower price, Investors now more interested in altcoin. But they cannot leave their altcoin after they buy because they must keep watch the project because if the project is collaps then they will loss their money. Unlike bitcoin, people always thrust to bitcoin, bitcoin is like the place where we are united.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 12:06:05 AM
no, you should wait a little bit, we still dont see the bottom of this drop, instead we should wait until it drops enough and start rising back to buy back bitcoin again, so that will be much safer and we can earn so much profit from the rising of bitcoin in the future if we could predict the bottom of bitcoin drop.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 12:02:58 AM
As I always say that Bitcoin has the always buying opportunity. Now it is the real time to purchase more Bitcoin because the price is gone down to approximately $11,000. Even the Bitcoin reach $1,00,000 still, you can consider for buying.
Pages:
Jump to: