Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to sell BTC for BCH ? - page 2. (Read 2292 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 09:44:53 PM
And now we have BTG on air. So how long will BTG go to the moon like his family?
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 04:06:15 PM
I wouldn't sell bitcoin for anything honestly unless it will make me millionaire in a day. Bitcoin cash did nice impact yes but I still don't trust it. I will wait a bit more before I make my final decision about it.
Activity: 197
November 17, 2017, 03:15:27 PM
Is it time to sell BTC for some BCH ? Maybe sell 25% holdings of BTC to buy BCH ?

I don't know what to do as I don't have any BCH... what are others doing

If I send 0.2 BTC to an exchange will the BTC transaction get confirmed ? Because there is a big backlog in transactions ??

Why you want to sell BTC for BCH.. Its really bad decision as I think. bitcoin always safe and secure investment as i say always. now you can  sell BCH and buy bitcoin and holding .Because BCH just big dump and bitcoin start pump again. yesterday I sold my BCH and buy Bitcoin. Because bitcoin give much better profit form BCH. Now you think what you do.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
November 14, 2017, 06:51:12 AM
No...bitcoin is still strong. Yesterday is only bch supporter manipulate the price. Many people lost their money. Bch is still dont have enough developer and cant compete with bitcoin. If bch want to take over bitcoin it will take long time to do it. Let market decide..but i still believe in bitcoin even no segwit2x.
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
November 14, 2017, 01:12:16 AM
I don't think it is time to sell your BTC for BCH as an update in the market cap BTC rate increases to almost 8% while BCH almost 2% only so maybe let us sit for a while think if is it really the time.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 11:41:17 PM
I think it's time for the turn around, BTC is coming back and BCH is going down. Btw, i only trust BTC for long time.
Activity: 350
November 13, 2017, 10:06:20 PM
Is it time to sell BTC for some BCH ? Maybe sell 25% holdings of BTC to buy BCH ?

If I send 0.2 BTC to an exchange will the BTC transaction get confirmed ? Because there is a big backlog in transactions ??
For what? Just think ! Dont be grredy to much because it might you to loss so think before you click bitcoin is more experiencr than bch but we all know that bch and btc is connected to each others so its up to you.
Activity: 54
November 13, 2017, 10:06:04 PM
Should I buy BCH now? Last week I missed the BCH pump. It's so pity.  Cry
Activity: 49
November 13, 2017, 10:04:51 PM
This is only a way to reduce the bitcoin price of investors. Be careful with your calculations because bitcoin will not be replaced by any other altcoin, even if it is BCH.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
November 13, 2017, 10:03:11 PM
I had the thought to do the same with you, but I had the fear to do that I was very confused with the decision that I would take. finally i did nothing and just watched the bch go to the moon
Bitcoin value is slightly recovering and to those who claim that Bitcoin Cash is the real deal, they are going to see that this civil war is going to end with one outright winner and it's not going to be BCH.
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 13, 2017, 09:55:09 PM
I had the thought to do the same with you, but I had the fear to do that I was very confused with the decision that I would take. finally i did nothing and just watched the bch go to the moon
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
November 13, 2017, 03:31:55 PM
Bitcoin Cash seems to solve some of the technical scaling problems Bitcoin has which in the future could become significant. Right now, though, Bitcoin is still benefiting from first mover advantage, and seems unshakable as a result. First mover advantage won't last forever as the scaling limitations will eventually catch up with it. Unless Bitcoin can be upgraded in a way that everyone working on it can get behind, it will eventually be replaced by a different currency. I don't think the replacement will necessarily be Bitcoin Cash, but it might be. I would consider an investment in BCH to be a long play, as there will be lots of ups and downs in the mean time.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
November 13, 2017, 03:31:50 PM
as i know i think in bch is same algorithm as in bticoin is .....
so i dont think it will become more popular ....
but bitcoin gold has  another algorithm and its still on 250$ i think this con will may have sucess .
but iam still trusting and holding my bitcoins Wink

regards
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
November 13, 2017, 03:26:11 PM
I think that already some of the money needs to be kept in Bitcoin Cash. It becomes easier, with fast and low transactions, which makes it quite competitive with the original bitcoin. Since, apparently Bitcoin Cash will continue to grow, some funds need to be moved to it.
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
November 13, 2017, 02:51:57 PM
I would suggest you keep a majority of your bitcoin and maybe invest a percentage into bch. Bch has done well since it was created and is worth investing in.

Those who had Bitcoins in their wallets before August 1 would have got the equivalent amount of BCH coins on that date. So many of us may be having equal amounts of BTC and BCH in our wallets right now. Therefore, I don't think that there is any need to purchase additional amounts of BCH.
Because bch was growed from 0.05 btc one month ago to 0.53 btc yesterday in Poloniex, is posible to be very profitable investment.
Activity: 224
November 13, 2017, 02:46:19 PM
it is necessary to stop the interpretation of the price of the bitcoin by classical economy techniques. There are factors in the bitcoin that are not in any previous investment vehicle. For example, even if there is no change in progress, mining getting harder each day, which mathematically increases the value of a unit because the cost is increasing. Why do you sell what you charge more for less, this is something that will always raise the price at a certain level.
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
November 13, 2017, 02:40:44 PM
Don't sell your BItcoin for bitcoin cash this is only a temporary uncertainty and bitcoin will recover.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 02:40:01 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER !
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
November 13, 2017, 02:25:06 PM
I would suggest you keep a majority of your bitcoin and maybe invest a percentage into bch. Bch has done well since it was created and is worth investing in.

Those who had Bitcoins in their wallets before August 1 would have got the equivalent amount of BCH coins on that date. So many of us may be having equal amounts of BTC and BCH in our wallets right now. Therefore, I don't think that there is any need to purchase additional amounts of BCH.
Activity: 224
November 13, 2017, 02:24:30 PM
B2X avoidance fear of btc brand being handed over to stock market
The bitfinex side says old btc as btc new b2x because it says the original btc code does not carry, core group back to b2x for speculation
The btc is gain its power from the real money, and the money owners are speculating, their purpose is not clear, it will appear soon.
Pages:
Jump to: