Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy? - page 10. (Read 1367 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 441
October 04, 2021, 01:09:12 PM
We have already lost the opportunity. There is still time for those of you who want to buy or invest something so they can buy very quickly.At present the price of coins has increased a lot but the market will increase as the days go by.So if you want to buy and invest in something right now then you can definitely buy because time will never sit still for us.So there is still time for those of you who are far behind to quickly buy and invest in any coin but they must be good.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
October 04, 2021, 11:36:55 AM
For long term hold, it is never too late to buy any coin at top 5 marketcap, but if your plan to short-mid term hold, i suggest to wait next correction. Correction is a must, and that is perfect time to enter the market, and if you were lucky, you can get big discount on your coveted coin, crypto is all about your patience, when you can control it, you should win.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
October 04, 2021, 11:31:37 AM
It is very difficult to define when there will be a major decline , Now and now is the right time . If you are not getting started and you are afraid of a decline if you buy now it means that you are not ready to enter the market . Ups and downs in prices in the market are normal, so if you have entered the market, it means you are ready to go up and down in prices.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
October 04, 2021, 09:34:10 AM
It is NEVER too late to buy, not bitcoin and not certainly other coins. Other coins are already quite low, I am 100% certain that ETH will be 50k or even 100k one day, not today but it will get there, bitcoin will be 500k or even a million one day. You are not too late to make a profit, sure you will not make the type of profit some people did from 100 dollars to 50k dollars, that type of profit may never come again for big ones, maybe small cap gems could make you profit like that but they are not common neither.

However you are definitely not late to make a profit, and I mean like retirement money type of profit, all you have to do is keep on buying more and more whenever you have money and then you have to keep on waiting, wait for 5 years, wait 10 years, wait 20 years if you want to but keep on waiting and eventually it will reach to a super high level where you can retire.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
October 03, 2021, 09:32:56 AM
The dip a couple of days ago was beautiful but unfortunately I didn't take advantage as much as I should have. Is right now I bad time to go in? Should I wait for another dip? Thinking of getting several coins. Goal is very short time investment.
Even though I'm optimistic that the market still remains bullish, and that October looks green for the market, I think the recent pump of two days now will be high for anyone to go in at this moment. Wait for retracement. It will definitely come and then you pick your entry. That's if you won't foot drag again when a dip happens.

Most of us here have this kind of experience where we lose the opportunity to buy while the price is still low and regret it later on.
The sad reality is that the market isn't going to dip enough to our convenience as we will always want it to crash further before picking our entry points. Even when it dips to our speculated price level a lot of us will still not go in. We tend to think it's a complete dump and buying in at that point could be catching a falling knife.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
October 03, 2021, 09:14:50 AM
The dip a couple of days ago was beautiful but unfortunately I didn't take advantage as much as I should have. Is right now I bad time to go in? Should I wait for another dip? Thinking of getting several coins. Goal is very short time investment.

As long as the market is unpredictable buying any altcoins will not be late to us of course.
And this will be depend in your way of trading cryptocurrency. Just like me for example, I am mostly
doing day trading in different platform exchange to get some earnings in cryptocurrency.
Just check the top coins and observe in which of them are now down their price in the market.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
October 03, 2021, 07:18:35 AM
Most of us here have this kind of experience where we lose the opportunity to buy while the price is still low and regret it later on. However, it isn't too late to buy because there are still lots of chances to accumulate again especially that crypto is volatile so we could still buy on the next dip.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
October 03, 2021, 06:55:13 AM
If only I have a capital for now, I will still buy Bitcoin and ethereum even if the price is now risky because it is now bullish and high at price. The only reason why people failed on investing in crypto is that most of the people are not a long time holder and very few are strong in terms in holding and they easily believe in fud. If we are going to look on btc history we can really find out that the people who hold btc for a long time are now enjoyed the profit that they get on holding btc.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 603
October 03, 2021, 05:34:39 AM
Now have too late to buy because many altcoin raise to higher price more than 20%, better wait few days later maybe bitcoin get dump and you can use limit order to buy several potential altcoin. You can try with BNB, ETH and Cake, still have lower price when bitcoin dump, always check and make alert when bitcoin dump you can use moment to collect many potential altcoin.

Nahhh, this is universal question and asked many times by the crypto users. These are mostly new peeps, or peeps with FOMO feelings who keep asking this question.

It’s never too late to buy the crypto because it never fails to give you returns on that price too. This works really simple, you make two plans:- either you get into day trading and forget the prices which you bought at and try to book the profits with volatile principle. Or secondly you get into long term holding and start investing into portfolio that is stubborn and has potential to rise in the future. Every year peeps ask the same question and every year bitcoin or altcoin surpass their previous ATH. So the question is are you ready to be patient until that time comes or not?
If yes, then it’s not too late and jump into it anyway.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
October 03, 2021, 03:21:20 AM
It is never too late to jump in the Bitcoin train and I believe it will be only late if someone chooses not to join or after the total 21 million coins are mined cause the Bitcoin holder will choose to use them as an asset. Technically the demand for Bitcoin in the market will be high while the supply will be little.

You can buy bitcoin anytime and you will not regret. Yeah, there will be a time when buying bitcoin would not be wise for example if we reach around 150,000$ around December, 2021. You don't buy at the peak of the bull market and wait for the retracement. Buying right now under 50,000K is perfectly fine.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 03, 2021, 02:52:43 AM
Now have too late to buy because many altcoin raise to higher price more than 20%, better wait few days later maybe bitcoin get dump and you can use limit order to buy several potential altcoin. You can try with BNB, ETH and Cake, still have lower price when bitcoin dump, always check and make alert when bitcoin dump you can use moment to collect many potential altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 2748
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
October 03, 2021, 01:43:43 AM
People always think if it is a good time to buy and the real question is when will I need my investment or when will it be my time to sell, after buying.

There really is a "bad" opportunistic habit Smiley that is very obvious; buy in Dip, but e.g. How many times has bitcoin been in that situation in recent months, several times, so I think the key at least with bitcoin is to always have the money to invest "today" and then you decide how long to wait to sell if it is the case, But the reality is that if you like to buy and sell in the short term as you mentioned, the Dip is the bonus that you simply cannot pass up between the investments you make in the short term.

Anyway to overcome the idea of ​​always waiting for the Dip you only need "balls," that is why sometimes investing bitcoin to sell in the short term does not It is for everyone, but if you know how to make the "move" and you have the money, you take advantage of the Dip and you recover or you are simply another story of another guy that made money with bitcoin.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 02, 2021, 03:31:05 AM
buy when the market is down again, don't buy when the market is up. wait for some time until the crypto market goes down to buy the coins. actually it is difficult to determine exactly when the market will go down, so you can look at the market more often to observe the market movements. if it has started to go down you can be prepared to buy it. do not let you lose the moment to buy again and after that manage the assets well so that the results are also satisfactory.
At least, if you can not search for the dip, you have a correction that will always happen after the price reaches the highest price. So that will be your time to buy the coin but if you still prefer to buy in the dip, you need to have patience and always monitor the market because the dip will come unpredictably. Maybe activate your alarm when the price is down will be necessary and help you to analyze more and find a good time to buy the coin. However, not all corrections can trigger the price to go to dip. So be careful to buy.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
October 02, 2021, 12:46:05 AM
Dip is never ended. If you really want to buy in dip. Wait forbsome days. Crypto cannot go uo without dip. Some bad news can create fud and week hand will start selling which give us opportunities to buy. Fomo buying is sometime risky so u am also waiting for dip.
Timing is the key here. Once a dip happens it will be recovered with time. The only question is how long it might take. The recent drop to 41k USD is being recovered now and retrospectively we can say that buying at this cycle would have been profitable. One needs to take this risk at times, otherwise they are sometimes giving away opportunities.

The winner will always be the ones who identify FUD and FOMO and use it to their advantage, not the ones who join into the chaos.

It is never too late to jump in the Bitcoin train and I believe it will be only late if someone chooses not to join or after the total 21 million coins are mined cause the Bitcoin holder will choose to use them as an asset. Technically the demand for Bitcoin in the market will be high while the supply will be little.
Yo, the money becomes the problem here. With a rising bitcoin price, one cannot make the decision of spending money immediately. But I feel with the increase in public demand for crypto, there will changes that are going to favor the investors and the more investors that come in, the prices can both rise and fall. Because some bagholders will dump no matter what happens.

So someone who is waiting might get a good chance to buy then too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
September 27, 2021, 05:57:14 PM
buy when the market is down again, don't buy when the market is up. wait for some time until the crypto market goes down to buy the coins. actually it is difficult to determine exactly when the market will go down, so you can look at the market more often to observe the market movements. if it has started to go down you can be prepared to buy it. do not let you lose the moment to buy again and after that manage the assets well so that the results are also satisfactory.
Activity: 1155
Merit: 77
September 27, 2021, 04:25:02 AM
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
September 27, 2021, 04:19:37 AM
Perhaps, there is no perfect time to buy nor to sell due to its unpredictable trend and I'd never think there is such word "too" late to buy in considering the situation.

I bought coins not only in every dip but sometimes when the price spike begin. To have this decision needs some analysis and not all buying at dip has good results for some time it drops more and have it sold right away. We called it a losing trick and more often happen to newcomers.

I would certainly agree with your statement mate especially if we are referring to an investment in bitcoin I do believe that there is no perfect time to buy nor to sell because of the volatility of the market. For me as long as an investor could afford the current market price of bitcoin there's no need to hesitate because bitcoin is proven for a long term investment and if we were going to look for a dip of the market before investing well for sure we could still expect it in anytime without prior notice because of "volatility" and all we have to do is to learn how to make a proper analysis of the market.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
September 27, 2021, 04:08:43 AM
Dip is never ended. If you really want to buy in dip. Wait forbsome days. Crypto cannot go uo without dip. Some bad news can create fud and week hand will start selling which give us opportunities to buy. Fomo buying is sometime risky so u am also waiting for dip.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 27, 2021, 03:29:46 AM
No such thing as too late to buy in bitcoin, it's just a matter of how early you are in buying bitcoin so I don't think that it's going to be bad that you're buying now than not buying at all because if the faith that it will go up exponentially in the future pays off and you didn't invest now, you will regret it unlike investing right now although with only the money that you can afford to lose, you're not losing that much.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
September 27, 2021, 02:07:13 AM
if we aim to invest long term, then I think whenever open time is too late to buy coins, because we will be holding them in the long term. but if we aim for day trading, then we must have a technical analysis where the area is suitable to buy in order to quickly make a profit by taking advantage of the waves that occur in the market
Pages:
Jump to: