Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 107. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 260
Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin
September 14, 2017, 02:40:48 AM
now is the perfect time to buy bitcoins
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 02:35:31 AM
To buy  late bitcoin is better than not buy it and put in your mind how many people do not know about bitcoin
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
September 14, 2017, 02:32:45 AM
Of course not. especially with the prospect of investing. loaning, and accruing interest, investing is one of the best options.

I agree its never too late to have some bitcoin, in fact the price of bitcoin now are falling so for me this is the best time to accumulate more bitcoin. and i know that the future with bitcoin is really bright so invest and enjoy later on.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
September 14, 2017, 02:31:40 AM
After all of chaos started by china i dont see any problem for us to buy bitcoin now.. with the price on downtrend. i might say go get your bitcoin now before it jump and rises again.. Many big bad boy are making trolls to make panic sell.. This is a change for us to buy from them. I already start to buy big drop coin on exchanges. i know i can make more money from it as china not the only country in this world.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 14, 2017, 02:25:16 AM
this is a good time to buy bitcoin. so in this case you're not late. currently bitcoin has a very unusual dump. and I'm sure this is your chance to buy bitcoin.

It’s never too late to buy bitcoin. There is no time limit in buying bitcoin. If you are willing to take the risk, then go ahead! The decision is really up to you.

I agree, especially right now, this is the best time to buy bitcoin because of a huge price drop, if we are going to buy right now, we could make a very huge profit if we are going to wait for its another ATH( All Time High) price. It is going to be too late if you are going to hesitate always on bitcoin. All you have to do is to take the risk and see what's going to happen.

I assure you, if you are going to buy now, you are going to thank me later. Invest your money now, and let bitcoin to the rest.
Activity: 49
September 14, 2017, 02:24:59 AM
Is it never too late to buy bitcoins although is hard to earn 4k to purchase a complete one, maybe you should start on stable and cheap altcoins such as DOGE.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 02:19:00 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
This is the best time to buy bitcoin because the price of thw bitcoin today are below $3000. I can say that it is not yet too late to buy bitcoins because everyday is a great opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
September 14, 2017, 02:13:02 AM
Price of Bitcoin must be between $2500 - $3000 when you started the thread.
Value recently went to $5000 and declined back to $38xx after China's exchange ban rumors were spread like fire and I feel we are still seeing cheap coins.
But entering the markets atm could be risky as BTC is in the midst of either going north or south. Invest only if you think you can wait longer.
Remember that traders look for profits, investors look for values; traders sell in panic but investors stay calm even in the worst situation.
If you have the courage to take it, I think it is never too late for you to buy it.

The smartest move would be to buy Bitcoins and invest them into an altcoin if you know that it's value will appreciate soon, risky but better than waiting with your money invested in Bitcoins alone, why not circulate it when you know there are opportunities?
Activity: 378
September 14, 2017, 02:10:26 AM
actually do not have to wait because surely every time there is a type of coin that has a low price so you can use as a greater advantage. but be patient in the first run.
Activity: 18
September 14, 2017, 02:07:32 AM
Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme but has been the only cryptocurrency to work well as a long term store of value for several years now. Other may have greater price increases in the near future but they're all less mature and it is basically a gamble at this point. But once you gamble you will have the chance to gain big profit if you hold it and do it for long term.
If you want to risk the less possible downside on your capital, you may want to choose  the more mature asset and that is bitcoin.
Having said this, it is important to note the upside potential of bitcoin is still enormous as it is still only a niche asset that can grow several orders of magnitude.
All you need is patience because along the way you will encounter sudden changes with the value of bitcoin but you dont have to worry because it is just a correction then after that phase its value will be back to increasing again.
Activity: 35
September 14, 2017, 02:07:02 AM
this is a good time to buy bitcoin. so in this case you're not late. currently bitcoin has a very unusual dump. and I'm sure this is your chance to buy bitcoin.

It’s never too late to buy bitcoin. There is no time limit in buying bitcoin. If you are willing to take the risk, then go ahead! The decision is really up to you.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 01:59:14 AM
There is nothing late when it comes to an investment either in real world or in digital world and if you can hold your bitcoins for long term then you can buy it any stage and even buying now will give you best profits in long term but you should hold it and sell it only when the right time comes.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
September 14, 2017, 01:49:50 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
So far, even bitcoin price value was totally down it is a good signal for the traders to buy bitcoin then hold. Just always have faith to believe into bitcoin. When the price is falling be at ease and don't panic it will surely resume again at the original price value or more.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
September 14, 2017, 01:08:52 AM
of course not. still a great possibility and opportunity to pursue bitcoin. keep on trying our best to get bitcoin. hopefully we succeed.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
September 14, 2017, 01:02:45 AM
It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
We will become old for a 10 years of time. What you could do on holding this bitcoins for years. 2 to 3 years means its a long journey but 10 years is too long, however we can withdraw some cash monthly if we have large funds in bitcoin.
you can invest like 10 years for long term and we have to wait so long time also but i think bitcoin is going so high at the end of a year and you dont have to wait like 10 years here because the value or price of bitcoin is going so high little by little and month by month,i think is good to invest here in bitcoin and its not too late
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
September 14, 2017, 12:52:19 AM
It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
We will become old for a 10 years of time. What you could do on holding this bitcoins for years. 2 to 3 years means its a long journey but 10 years is too long, however we can withdraw some cash monthly if we have large funds in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
September 14, 2017, 12:51:38 AM
There is no too late when it comes to opportunity. maybe we have different timelines in life. it doesn't mean that when others are already in to it you are already late

Maybe it's time for you to buy now since bitcoin value crashed down recently and for who keep bitcoin over 2 years, just hold it and try not to sell it except something urgent that forcing you to cut loss
Overall, I'm still trust that bitcoin able reach $ 10.000 on next year so I keep hold it no matter what happen
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
September 14, 2017, 12:48:19 AM
Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.
Exactly, we are lucky enough that bitcoin price nowadays are very far when it compared in previous years. This is just a beggining for a great existence of digital currencies. And yet, we have still a big change to take a part of their development and this could be a tool for having a bright future that everyone can benefits this.
Activity: 560
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
September 14, 2017, 12:45:56 AM
There is no too late when it comes to opportunity. maybe we have different timelines in life. it doesn't mean that when others are already in to it you are already late
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 14, 2017, 12:44:22 AM
As of my opinion it is not too late to buy Bitcoin as it's price has not decreased so much that you should leave it and it is not late to buy Bitcoin.

Price has decreased a bit now but we should not worry about it and we should consider it as an opportunity to buy bitcoins at low price as once when price will start moving up once again we won't be able to buy bitcoins below $4k price.
Jump to: