Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 104. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 11:11:30 PM
It's never too late. In fact now is a great time to buy since the price has fallen recently
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
September 15, 2017, 11:04:42 PM
Hi
I think Btc bottomed then it s time to buy.
Likely price will range between 3000 and 4500 now.
Long term price can only be above 3000 even if banned from everywhere.
Btc is kind of gold then price hard to define.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
September 15, 2017, 11:02:30 PM
i think its not too late to buy btc, put your money in to it baby!! buy more!! and HODL. Goodluck to all of us.

for once, I agree with the general bullish enthusiasm of the board.

this is obviously cheap btc. i dont know if we are out of the woods completely, that is, it may get a little cheaper in the very near future, but we will surpass these price levels eventually. that is beyond a doubt. and if we use the trend of blowing past previous all time highs as an indicator, it should take less than 2 months. but, this is a known thing. what we really dont know is if this downtrend is truly over yet. people are reacting to the news still, and China hasnt woken up again. if we see a reversal when that market wakes up, its probably ok to buy back in completely.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 10:58:03 PM
Not too late, because bitcoin prices every day have correction prices rise and fall, we should be able to analyze where bitcoin prices have decreased and what causes it we just take a position to make a purchase. And we can sell when the price goes up.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
September 15, 2017, 10:52:59 PM
In my opinion you are not late on buying bitcoin.Bitcoin has working well as a long term store of value for several years now.Just buy in  time and hold. I'm sure  bitcoin will stabilize higher than it is now.
Activity: 187
September 15, 2017, 10:13:57 PM
i think its not too late to buy btc, put your money in to it baby!! buy more!! and HODL. Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 89
September 15, 2017, 10:05:32 PM
History shows massive growth.  I already made my first mistake not pulling the trigger last night for 1/3 of a coin at $2,950.

Tempted to wait out the weekend as people say there may be more dips coming, but I think there's good buying opportunity now.

You can always re-balance your levels along the way, especially if prices go back up toward $4,500+.

Only you can make this decision based on research, and mostly, what you can afford to lose / hold long term.

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
September 15, 2017, 09:59:42 PM
when the generation of our parents will start to use it it will be too late... it's still good time to have it:)
It will be too late when everyone starts talking about it, that will be the moment to get out and do something else, when the real estate bubble was at it speak that was when a lot of people thought they could become land owners and started to get credits for houses they could not pay thinking they could make money that way, and we know what happened next.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
September 15, 2017, 05:01:41 PM
in my opinion, you are not late but you should buy it as soon as possible before the price becomes higher again.
we have seen how this 4 year bitcoin development, better buy it now. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
September 15, 2017, 04:55:05 PM
It's NEVER too late to buy Bitcoin.

In fact, this is the perfect time to buy! (puts in a Buy-order for .25 BTC)
Activity: 434
September 15, 2017, 04:54:03 PM
all is not too late if there is something better than before then anyone can change a person's life will get better from the bitcoin results and if they buy at low prices and hold in the long term to take advantage they can if they able to buy and hold the bitcoin
Activity: 336
September 15, 2017, 04:22:43 PM
Now it's the best opportunity to buy bitcoin. Don't miss your chance. The price is rather low today, after correction.
Activity: 450
Merit: 122
September 15, 2017, 11:56:51 AM
Its never too late for buying bitcoin when you find money go and invest bitcon you dont have to look the price.But my sentence is just for bitcoin
Activity: 126
September 15, 2017, 11:55:35 AM
This is the best time to invest in Bitcoin for newbies. The value is all low. Perfect for new investors to buy BTC. This is also an added opportunity for BTC holders to expand their BTC. Buy low. There are a lot news these past few weeks that create a negative impact on Cryptocurrency. Some are FUD. But one thing is for sure, its a shopping spree for investors.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
September 15, 2017, 10:43:21 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

This isn't the time to buy yet. I advice you to order bitcoin when it'll be under 2300 USD.

It's already below 3k USD right now and it could down even deeper, maybe it will below 2k USD before the price to get stable again. I will wait on how deep the price will down and start to buy some to cover my current lost from this recent bad trend.

Well i think it is the right time to buy bitcoin, the price is still down but it can be rise anytime, so as long as there is a chance that bitcoin price is lower ,this is a good time to buy and keep it until the price rises again.
That is right, that is what i am telling to my friends a few hours ago, they are all panicking because the price is falling and they can't even think what is the best thing to do and because of my experiences in bitcoin, i told them to just buy and hold and if they can't buy then just hold because the price will go back to the moon and surprise us with a new great prices.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 15, 2017, 07:54:05 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

This isn't the time to buy yet. I advice you to order bitcoin when it'll be under 2300 USD.

It's already below 3k USD right now and it could down even deeper, maybe it will below 2k USD before the price to get stable again. I will wait on how deep the price will down and start to buy some to cover my current lost from this recent bad trend.

Well i think it is the right time to buy bitcoin, the price is still down but it can be rise anytime, so as long as there is a chance that bitcoin price is lower ,this is a good time to buy and keep it until the price rises again.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
September 15, 2017, 07:48:36 AM

It was nice move of mine to sell my bitcoins at 4k level as i was expecting the price to move below 3k level and today it has gone down so right now it is very good time to start your buying bitcoins because it wont go down below 2k level and it will surely take back months to pump the bitcoin price. So who ever is going to buy now will have to wait for more then 6 months to get profit as the price will not move before 6 months.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
September 15, 2017, 07:42:29 AM

Activity: 177
September 15, 2017, 07:37:15 AM
not too late because now bitcoin price very down.
and now time to buy much bitcoin to get much profit.

It is time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is decreasing now a days which is offically giving opportunity to people so let's buy bitcoin.
Activity: 728
September 15, 2017, 07:35:15 AM
not too late because now bitcoin price very down.
and now time to buy much bitcoin to get much profit.
Jump to: