Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 126684 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 06:15:09 AM
Now is the best time to buy bitcoin. 218 may be the best in terms of growth rates. It is likely that bitcoin will reach a value of 100,000
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
January 19, 2018, 06:14:03 AM
Currently bitcoin is back to normal, most people say it's on the topic. Today bitcoin is already at $ 11,000
I predict, now is a good time to hold the bitcoin, though bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 322
January 19, 2018, 06:02:22 AM
I think it is not too to buy bitcoin because as we all see bitcoin price drop as of now so if you buy now you can buy it at a cheaper price and it is a big advantage.All you need to do is to just wait for its value to rise again in order for you to be able to earn big and get rich but it takes time to rise you need to wait patiently and you must need to buy now or never.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 05:57:11 AM
Regardless of whether it's too late to buy and hold bitcoin after the latest highs, it's never too late to trade anything, as its relative to the current level at that time. Still an enormous amount of trading to be done.

If you don't fancy going it alone we've just started a currently free signals group on telegram called CRYPTABIXfreesignals . We DO NOT do spam, scams, pumpanddumps, cross-promotion or any of that dishonest, confusing crap. We're experienced, we just do updates and good calls, and we're hoping to grow it into a good community. So give us a message on telegram if you need any support, hopefully see you there!

www.cryptabix.com
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 05:53:57 AM
Personally, I think Bitcoin can be down to 8k to balance after Bitcoin have flat increase last month.
I'm waiting it...
Not too late to buy, but you should wait and choose the suitable time to invest
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
January 17, 2018, 12:46:24 PM
"Never too late" is what I told other people, but unfortunately they do not listen and the price keeps going up.

Some want to wait till the price to drop to at least 50% of the current value in order to buy.

good thing the price has been going down at a rapid rate and is literally 50% of the value it was a month ago lmaoooo
Activity: 82
January 17, 2018, 05:00:45 AM
"Never too late" is what I told other people, but unfortunately they do not listen and the price keeps going up.

Some want to wait till the price to drop to at least 50% of the current value in order to buy.
Activity: 60
January 17, 2018, 04:30:11 AM
it's not too late to buy, because everyday the price of bitcoin increases and the demand is always high, that why when you have a chance to buy now a bitcoin take that opportunity and trade for you to earn high.
Bitcoin is the king of crypto, its never late to dive in the Bitcoin crazy world. These days, there a lot of FUD and confusion on regulation news outside, due of the FUD newbie pulled out money so grab as much as you can.
if you may see the market i think that this may be the best time for being not too late to have bitcoin for so better to be more patient for everything and staying calm for what may ever that you may able to do for, so if you may have the chance as of now then grab this kind of opportunity for.
Activity: 3
January 17, 2018, 04:27:56 AM
I do not think so. If you find it has potential in the future then you should buy it now. You can see that now its price is declining I think now buy it is very appropriate
Now, when btc costs 12 000 $ it is the perfect time for buying
Activity: 83
January 17, 2018, 04:14:14 AM
If your motivation has bitcoin as an investment, its never too late. Because I believe that bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
Activity: 245
January 17, 2018, 03:52:16 AM
I do not think so. If you find it has potential in the future then you should buy it now. You can see that now its price is declining I think now buy it is very appropriate
Activity: 252
Merit: 9
January 17, 2018, 03:50:08 AM
if it talks about momentum, it's the right moment to invest / buy
because bitcoin is experiencing a sharp drop in prices
do not waste your time,...
Activity: 252
January 17, 2018, 03:38:27 AM
As a new member in this field, I believe that it is not too late to buy bitcoin. I know that there will be a big benefits if I will buy bitcoins. I can use them for my transactions. I can use bitcoin to pay bills right? So, why not ask that it's too late to buy bitcoins? For those who are not aware of buying bitcoins, starts now.
Activity: 52
January 17, 2018, 03:33:51 AM
I think now it is time to buy bitcoin Roll Eyes
Yeah specially when the price is dumping at the bottom price like a moth ago. So why not ? Now or never.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
January 17, 2018, 03:19:21 AM
I think now it is time to buy bitcoin Roll Eyes
Activity: 66
January 17, 2018, 03:18:32 AM
It will never be too late to buy bitcoin though the price is not the same as yesterday you can still do business with it after you bought some
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
January 17, 2018, 02:39:23 AM
it's not too late to buy, because everyday the price of bitcoin increases and the demand is always high, that why when you have a chance to buy now a bitcoin take that opportunity and trade for you to earn high.
Bitcoin is the king of crypto, its never late to dive in the Bitcoin crazy world. These days, there a lot of FUD and confusion on regulation news outside, due of the FUD newbie pulled out money so grab as much as you can.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
January 16, 2018, 01:16:08 PM
Activity: 378
January 16, 2018, 11:34:10 AM
No, its never late to invest in Bitcoin, Price right now is very kinda low so I think its perfect time for people to invest in it before the price goes back up. Do not sell it if the price goes even more down because its gonna go up again very soon which most of the experienced people I have met thinks  Smiley. Good luck, Hope you make good choices.
Yep. Bitcoin is now at $12k. Definitely this is the best opportunity to invest while at dip. Price will surely bounce back after this correction.
Just hold and wait the right time to dump when you have a good profit.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 11:07:47 AM
Bitcoin prices keep rising and falling, price fluctuations is when we can buy bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: