Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 126684 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 03:52:24 PM
I think Bitcoin has more room available to purchase or mining to reserve. In near future Price will be tripple compare to today's price.
You should buy more bitcoin because this is time to invest your money in bitcoin actually you can any time buy bitcoin because its price will more increase and you will get best profit, so investment in bitcoin is very good chance to change your lifestyle.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 03:43:57 PM
From a long-term perspective, the price is not high. It's still not too late to buy Bitcoin. Because in the long term Bitcoin will grow tens of times. However, in the short term, you can wait for the end of correction, which most likely end about 7-10 of February.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
January 20, 2018, 03:38:39 PM
Hello! I am not the person who can read future! But Is have only 3 option!
It will crash totally,
You became billionaire
It will me more stable 6.000$ - 13.000$
Unaccounted variant
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
January 20, 2018, 03:30:32 PM
Its not late to buy bitcoin. But its maybe to late earn some millions with just a some dollars of invest. But you can still make a good amount of profit with bitcoin. The mainstream media will always creat some fomos, thats why the most people dont invest in bitcoin. But we will see in the future, it will rise more and more.
Activity: 154
Merit: 102
January 20, 2018, 03:24:47 PM
It entirely depends on your investment objectives, time horizon, risk tolerance and fundamental understanding of the individual cryptocurrencies and the underlying blockchain technology. Cryptocurrencies are a new emerging asset class that demands informed research and a high tolerance for volatility.
That being said, it’s a great time to become educated in blockchain development applications and how this is tied to crypto’s.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
January 20, 2018, 03:00:29 PM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

I hope that then you made the right choice and now you are a millionaire or billionaire
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 02:56:25 PM
No. the market is has just recovered a bit and it is still enough time to buy. In my prediction, Bitcoin will hit $20 again in the February.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 02:49:16 PM
Agree with you. Now is a good time to buy bitcoin. The price will rise, as the amount of bitcoin will be less and less

Do you think it is going to rally and keepo rising? I have been nervous lately and came close to selling it all!
Do you not think that by investing in bitcoin you need to have patience?) Here on such and earn...
Activity: 7
January 20, 2018, 02:27:28 PM
Many people often ask that kind of question but I think its not too late to buy Bitcoin. It may have ups and downs but Bitcoin is still developing and i think it will continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
January 20, 2018, 02:24:21 PM
There is never a time that is late to invest in bitcoin that is what the volatility nature of bitcoin is all for.
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
January 20, 2018, 02:17:54 PM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
There is a saying that goes its better late than never. Well it only means that you try your best even if it is late than you stay there and never try to use the bitcoin. It is better late because now you are sure that the bitcoin is the real thing. You can also ask your seniors about the bitcoin because there is a lot of users of bitcoin in different side of the country.
Activity: 110
January 20, 2018, 02:09:50 PM
Just 2 day ago we got a huge dip, So yeah its never too late to buy cryptocurrency but yes don't buy bitcoin at its all-time high.
If you can buy now.
Activity: 5
January 20, 2018, 02:07:48 PM
Go for BTC. it will go again 20,000 usd soon.
Activity: 294
January 20, 2018, 01:27:56 PM
Now is probably a good time for you to buy bitcoin. trust me. bitcoin will increase to $ 15000 in the next few days and you will not be able to buy it at the price now. One very good signal comes from bitcoin. it will rapidly increase
Activity: 48
January 20, 2018, 01:22:33 PM
It's never too late to buy bitcoin, and I'm sure we'll be sorry if we keep waiting to act, the ever-increasing price fluctuations keep businesses running fast every day. Don't wait for bitcoin prices to drop unless we are an active daily trader, we just have to keep collecting them constantly.
Activity: 98
January 20, 2018, 01:20:37 PM
If your motivation has bitcoin as an investment, its never too late. Bitcoin will rise and fall for a few years, don't worry
Activity: 310
January 20, 2018, 12:54:57 PM
I do not think the bitcoin price today looks cheap because there was a decline a few days ago, buy it now in February the price will reach $ 17,000 and the march will reach $ 25,000.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 12:37:22 PM
Maybe with the current state of bitcoin prices are not good now it seems that many of them are selling it and indeed for those who have a strong belief about bitcoin of course they dare to take risk to buy it now because bitcoin prices are down.sure all bitcoin users expect that bitcoin price Again increased and able to reach the highest price.
Activity: 126
January 20, 2018, 12:16:58 PM
I do not think it's too late in this bitcoin buyer, because it's very open to everyone who wants to get an investment in this bitcoin business ..
Activity: 98
January 20, 2018, 12:12:00 PM
no it is not, this is one of the best time to invest into bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, bitcoin is bouncing back in the next few weeks
Pages:
Jump to: