Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 157. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
July 31, 2017, 03:16:43 AM
Its never to late to buy bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
July 31, 2017, 03:13:29 AM
It is never too late to buy bitcoin,the price keeps increasing and with August 1 being tomorrow,we will know its fate.Even if the price falls after tomorrow its will definitely increase. I have a feeling the price of bitcoin would reach 50k one day so buying bitcoin now "will" be of profit to you in the future. let's wait and see what August 1 brings though

Yes I agree there is no time for buying bitcoin as long as you have money to buy and invest it.  But of course it is advantage if you buy bitcoin or own bitcoins before it become a huge success.  Bitcoin as you said its price continue to goes up thus, buying or owning one would be a good investment.  Maybe if you have money then you can start buying now.  I wish I could buy some after the split of bitcoins for I know that bitcoin is a good investment.

The right decision you made. Wait until this split happen after that there is a chance to go down in Bitcoin price. If this happens, then it is the good time to buy bitcoins. Now we already missed the right opportunity, when the price was $1800 that is the time to buy bitcoins, but I don't know how many of you bought. But if you wait some more days you may get one more chance to buy bitcoins at a low price.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 31, 2017, 02:01:37 AM
No, I do not think that it is too late to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is still an evolving currency and there will be many price increases for the future years to come. More and more people will be looking at getting into using bitcoin and this will drastically bump up the price, even though it has already increased drastically in the past few months.
You are in right direction. I think it too much early to take benefit from bitcoin. Bitcoin has been introduced yet in 2009 and it is 2017 so how can we say that in 8 years of life bitcoin is near to die. It is the 1st cryptocurrency of the world and now understand and getting interest in it. Mostly people are unaware of bitcoin when it became in his use across world then the price of bitcoin will go very high and I think it will be 2050.

Arthur Hayes, founder of crypto derivatives trading platform BitMEX, for example, noted that "theoretically" the launch of Bitcoin Cash should cause bitcoin's price to drop. Still, he questions whether this indeed will happen given that, historically, traders have not been kind to assets that have attempted to fork away from bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
July 31, 2017, 02:01:21 AM
It is never too late to buy bitcoin,the price keeps increasing and with August 1 being tomorrow,we will know its fate.Even if the price falls after tomorrow its will definitely increase. I have a feeling the price of bitcoin would reach 50k one day so buying bitcoin now "will" be of profit to you in the future. let's wait and see what August 1 brings though

Yes I agree there is no time for buying bitcoin as long as you have money to buy and invest it.  But of course it is advantage if you buy bitcoin or own bitcoins before it become a huge success.  Bitcoin as you said its price continue to goes up thus, buying or owning one would be a good investment.  Maybe if you have money then you can start buying now.  I wish I could buy some after the split of bitcoins for I know that bitcoin is a good investment.
Activity: 69
July 31, 2017, 01:08:42 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 31, 2017, 12:05:55 AM
It's never too late, considering the bitcoin is in an early up stage. There are more to come with more and more adoptions it will go even higher.
Yes, we are in era revolution cryptocurrency, bitcoin's price right now is just the beginning in the future will many people adopt bitcoins on their business (mass adoption), just couples peoples, online shopping, offline shopping in the world that adopt bitcoins for payment, that is mean buy bitcoins right now and hold for long time is not too late.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
July 31, 2017, 12:01:08 AM
This is the best time to buy bitcoins, it will surely go to $4,5 - $5k at the end of the year, buy now, you wont regret, bitcoin is always in bullish trend

even its value goes down, after a while it can goes up. And knowing that there are still many users who supports it, we can really rely on it. So take the opportunity to buy, but if you already have plenty don't panic too much but still be prepared.

Yes, i also think the value of bitcoin is a little on a lower side due to upcoming fork and once the fork will be over, we shall see bitcoin rising to 4000$ or above. So for me its still a good time to buy more bitcoins. and its never too late to buy and get involved in bitcoins.

many people around me and i've read  in this forum that after segregated witness (segwit) on 1 august bitcoin will increasing prices again. no guarantee for that to happen but I'm sure bitcoin will increasing prices again because community of bitcoin user is very big,  we'll keep supporting bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 30, 2017, 11:58:45 PM
I heard this from this asian conspiracy theorist from many years ago like 2011, he said in the future there WILL be a one universal currency. Which he meant every where in the world will use that currency and other currencies will disappear. But this universal currency where will it come from? bitcoin or from the fed? I think in the future there will be 2 universal currencies, that 1 is the bitcoin and the other will be from the fed. So what do you think will happen if most of the world jump onto bitcoin?  Roll Eyes

I agree to this. its not just ASIAN though its all over the world . There is a Great chance that it will start with this BITCOIN the question is when or how it will be centralized and controlled by government or there will be other digital currency too.
Activity: 560
July 30, 2017, 11:54:08 PM
This is the best time to buy bitcoins, it will surely go to $4,5 - $5k at the end of the year, buy now, you wont regret, bitcoin is always in bullish trend

even its value goes down, after a while it can goes up. And knowing that there are still many users who supports it, we can really rely on it. So take the opportunity to buy, but if you already have plenty don't panic too much but still be prepared.

Yes, i also think the value of bitcoin is a little on a lower side due to upcoming fork and once the fork will be over, we shall see bitcoin rising to 4000$ or above. So for me its still a good time to buy more bitcoins. and its never too late to buy and get involved in bitcoins.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
July 30, 2017, 11:19:18 PM
I thought you were a bit late, if you want to buy Bitcoin you should buy below the rate of $ 1600 and now the $ 2000 Bitcoin rate.

But there is no problem if you really want to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the best currency and will be better in the future.
Yeah I think it's no problem to buy bitcoin now, you're not too late to get a profit from investing in bitcoin because even though the current price is very high, bitcoin still has the potential to have a higher price in the future. But I think you're too late to buy bitcoin at a low price
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
July 30, 2017, 10:40:05 PM
It is never too late for everything. Especially for bitcoin, its is not too late to buy bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin has a good future because for sure it will still increase. 😊

Buy bitcoin a few years from now and still never too late. But you will surely missed a lot.

As what they say, it is better to be late than NEVER! So, it is not too late for you to buy bitcoin now, because there are still a lot future for bitcoin. It will surely make us more proud in the future.  Cheesy
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
July 30, 2017, 10:36:41 PM
It's never too late, considering the bitcoin is in an early up stage. There are more to come with more and more adoptions it will go even higher.

Indeed, but it would better if you are going to buy bitcoin on its DUMP state so you could make a larger profits in the long run, it is all about strategies, it is like buying goods and reselling it on the higher price, so that you could have this "profits".  If you want to buy bitcoin, then buy, if you don't, then don't ask, simple logic, yet good decision is needed.
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
July 30, 2017, 09:28:41 PM
Activity: 2
July 30, 2017, 09:23:01 PM
I heard this from this asian conspiracy theorist from many years ago like 2011, he said in the future there WILL be a one universal currency. Which he meant every where in the world will use that currency and other currencies will disappear. But this universal currency where will it come from? bitcoin or from the fed? I think in the future there will be 2 universal currencies, that 1 is the bitcoin and the other will be from the fed. So what do you think will happen if most of the world jump onto bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 626
July 30, 2017, 08:44:40 PM

Activity: 14
July 30, 2017, 07:57:32 PM
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
July 30, 2017, 07:51:10 PM
I do not think there's a word telanjang for us to start. Many bitcoin prices are predicting it will reach 5,000 $. I think this is an opportunity
Activity: 630
July 30, 2017, 07:49:35 PM
No I think it's good moment for buying bitcoin because i think that bitcoin will more grow.
i also think that it is never late to buy bitcoin. i think you have still chance to trade it. the price is in fact still trading too low and i think that even if we invest money in bitcoin righg now i thinnk we has still good chance to increase our assets. so i think those people who still do not invest money in bitcoin they should try to buy it right now and get chance to increase their assets.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
July 30, 2017, 05:18:43 PM
it will be better to purchase Bitcoin after the event of August first, cause this event might be of good to people who only sold their coins and buy after the segwit, but people who buys before the segwit might only be at the point of luck, (i.e either of the coins BTC or BCC ) which might become the leading coin among the two.

So what I will say is, wait till after the segwit before purchase.

so you are saying that it is better to wait for the fork and than buy into the longer chain? I don't understand, obviously it would be smarter to buy now and get bcc and btc on august 1st
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
July 30, 2017, 04:23:42 PM
it will be better to purchase Bitcoin after the event of August first, cause this event might be of good to people who only sold their coins and buy after the segwit, but people who buys before the segwit might only be at the point of luck, (i.e either of the coins BTC or BCC ) which might become the leading coin among the two.

So what I will say is, wait till after the segwit before purchase.
Jump to: