Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 20. (Read 126691 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 06:03:48 PM
The current market of bitcoins is extremely volatile. If Bitcoin is discussed in the news, its price may fluctuate within hundreds of dollars a few hours. Fear, uncertainty and doubt all too often emerge in the community of miners. If they even have a hint that bitcoins can become illegal, that they can be hacked, infected with a virus or somehow damaged the system, the price will fall catastrophically, because people in a panic will want to sell them as much as possible.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Dream of the Great
January 04, 2018, 03:58:02 PM
It's never too late to buy bitcoin. Forward guys to new purchases. Bitcoin has not yet reached its limit.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
January 04, 2018, 03:54:29 PM
see this Ripple project, google it "Decentralization Strategy Update"

it is not too late to buy Ripple, but bitcoin....

maybe ripple just another pump who knows? major amount of coins belongs to developers. what will happen if they want to sell them?
Activity: 6
January 04, 2018, 04:43:12 AM
In short term, I think the price of BTC is low now, market cap of BTC is 33% cuz money is in Altcoin, so you can buy now
In long term, BTC is still a king, wonder when price of BTC comes back to their owr value
Activity: 28
January 04, 2018, 04:37:32 AM
it is still not too late to buy Bitcoin, but consumers should do it carefully and wisely, using stop loss on one level is important because there may be a long-term decline caused by unexpected coverage due to saturation in purchases, as well as bitcoin prices alone will change a lot at the same time interval, or technical issues, as happened a few years ago.
Activity: 7
January 03, 2018, 05:04:09 AM
see this Ripple project, google it "Decentralization Strategy Update"

it is not too late to buy Ripple, but bitcoin....
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
January 03, 2018, 04:23:42 AM
You better buy now the price is bellow 19,800 USD level before it too late to buy, the thing is its doesn't matter the price of bitcoin givin that the price will fluctuat in a matter or days or weeks, and since bitcoin supply is fix it is soon profitable over time, so don't waste your time buy now until the price is cheaper the the all-time high
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 04:05:55 AM
It's not too late to invest in bitkoyn, because, in my opinion, bitkoyn is good for investment and making a big profit, at the moment I also invest in ICO coins.
Activity: 93
January 03, 2018, 04:02:06 AM
It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
January 03, 2018, 03:58:36 AM
no if you want then you can still buy bitcoin because film still not over in 2018 bitcoin become a lot of publicity in the world bitcoin already become most popular currency in the world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 03:43:57 AM
It is not late to buy bitcoin. This is like asking yourself if you want to put a business or to invest something now. Bitcoin is rapidly growing and the value gets much higher and higher. Just like in business or investment, if something is growing fast we need to start with this immediately. More and more people are using bitcoin and in more time from now it will absolutely increase more its value. So why to think now? We need to stop thinking and start buying bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin now is low.
Activity: 145
January 03, 2018, 03:40:47 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

Im getting interested with this so called bitcoin, I think Im not too late to buy one. I can see that there are still few people who are engaged with this. hoping that the bitcoin i will buy would grow into greater amount.
Activity: 23
January 03, 2018, 03:38:33 AM
Its not that late.....u can buy some btc now and u can have some good profit coz its price is rising day by day and its also secured currency .
Activity: 85
January 03, 2018, 03:36:26 AM
Heard about bitcoin before but not to invest in bitcoin, I feel sorry for them.
But now if anyone want to buy bitcoin, tell them to do it.
A few days later, they are able to manage their financial problem by getting profit from it.
So, before too late, buy bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
January 03, 2018, 03:33:24 AM
It's never too late to buy bitcoin, today or another year. Because the price of the bitcoin itself can not be sure. If you are in doubt, and still wait until the bitcoin price drops. Maybe you will keep waiting forever. Because to gain profit from bitcoin you have to trade. Take the opportunity by trading through one of Altcoin's. Because when bitcoin is unstable, almost all of Altcoin rises to 100%. such is the strategy to benefit from bitcoin.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 03, 2018, 03:32:23 AM
its not too late. actually this is the perfect time
Activity: 20
January 03, 2018, 03:24:13 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
I personally think this is the best time to buy bitcoins, because the price of bitcoin is not particularly high, and it's probably just right now to enter into the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 03:11:41 AM
Not late, but before you decide to buy Bitcoin, you should understand it, the way to get profit..
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 02, 2018, 12:52:39 PM
It depends on the kind of return you're expecting. I would say that most people buying right now to make a quick buck will be disappointed. But long term, great things can happen. And you might not have to wait more than a year, since we are very close of having Lightning Network.

This is true if you gonna play in long term any amount is good for investing in bitcoin, also many are want to play on short with bigger amounts of investment with fast and bigger returns after sell.

In any way most are play on long term no matter the time they buy what they can when they can and income is for sure.
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
January 02, 2018, 10:57:17 AM
I think not late because it could be a few years to come bitcoin prices will be much larger than the current price, although now the price of a large bitcoin but hold it when you have bought and resold if the price of bitcoin is greater
Pages:
Jump to: