Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 126666 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 106
January 05, 2018, 09:51:01 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
I don't think so. It's already 2018 and the obstacles bitcoin faced in the year 2017 were already over. They were able to surpass all of it and bitcoin has even improved more even after being banned in China. You should stop hesitating already and start investing on bitcoin while it's still early so that you can gain more benefits and recieve large profits from it as time passes by.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 09:48:55 AM
There is never too late in bitcoin. Yes, the value of bitcoin is pretty high this day but if you look on the demand curve of bitcoin starting from 2011, you can see that the value of bitcoin is just continuously rising. It will fluctuate in some time but it will regain its value and it will exceed its original worth.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
January 05, 2018, 09:47:04 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
It was never too late to buy bitcoin, you can still work on it and start earning even though the value is so high. Just be mindful on what has been happening in the market and then you'll surely get some large amount of profit. Another thing, bitcoin's value is volatile so it won't matter that much if you will start investing while the value is expensive because it may still grow higher.
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
January 05, 2018, 09:26:26 AM
Now it's not too late to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is growing. There are still a lot of people who do not know bitcoin right now, so its future development is bright and predictable.

Exactly! It is never too late to buy bitcoin. Couple of my friends has started very recently with some alt coins first and they are already in a lot of profit that now they want to buy btc with their profits.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 08:57:38 AM
NO , bitcoin keeps on pumping every year and hit the crypto veteran prediction and actually it exceed it . If you buy now you can still get your bitcoin grow  , during holiday season or last quarter of the year the bitcoin pumps rapidly . January is the best time to buy bitcoin because its quite cheap rather then december . Bitcoin changed the financial freedom of all the people who have bitcoin . Imagine from 2015 it was only 15 thousand pesos when 2016 came it became 20 thousand plus and in 2017 it was around 50 thousand and now it was 800 thousand it actually hit 1 million last december 2017 so probably bitcoin might 2 million or above by december 2018 so its better buy and hold now and just keep it until december . It's better now than later
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 08:52:49 AM
Invest every time you will not regret)
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 05, 2018, 08:34:18 AM
Its never too late to buy in, its longterm investment. Smiley  Cool
Activity: 154
January 05, 2018, 07:54:17 AM
No, its not too late to buy bitcoin. Just wait bitcoin to dump his price and buy. For me, this plug is just an adjustment to improve its system for future purposes.
Activity: 101
January 04, 2018, 11:06:20 PM
When you have posted this question, Bitcoin was only a fraction of the current value, so I guess you have your answer now. If you want to repeat the question now, the answer is probably still the same...
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 10:41:18 PM
Bitcoin dropped back to $15,000. You do not want to miss the train when it breaks $20,000 and even higher soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 10:32:22 PM
No it is not yet too late to buy bitcoin. Everyday is a new day for great opportunities for everyone of us. So if you want to buy bitcoin, you still have a chance or chances to buy one or more. Bitcoin is changing its price value from time to time so that great opportunities atr present to everyone.

No, it is not too late to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is continuously growing. Bitcoin is always changing by Its value that's why we are free whenever you want to buy bitcoin. You can buy bitcoin anytime as long as you can afford. Always go for it and always be careful if you buy bitcoin to avoid any risk.
Activity: 110
Merit: 20
January 04, 2018, 09:44:35 PM
Now it's not too late to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is growing. There are still a lot of people who do not know bitcoin right now, so its future development is bright and predictable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 04, 2018, 09:19:28 PM
No it is not late to buy bitcoin.it is depends on your investment. so don't think much.Buy bitcoin and hold it.
Activity: 196
January 04, 2018, 09:17:24 PM
Not too late to buy bitcoin because you can buy it now for you to earn more and more money.Hardworking is needed in bitcoin so that ypu willear money.
Activity: 6
January 04, 2018, 09:13:29 PM
no it's not too late. But it's safer to buy other currencies rather than BTC
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
January 04, 2018, 09:11:15 PM
It's not too late to buy bitcoin. With the increased and decreased in value, you will never guess what will happen next. But for sure if you buy bitcoin in the decreasing phase and sold it in the increasing phase larger than what you have bought, then for sure you will get a profit out of it. Many investors are just waiting for the fall of bitcoin price, if that happens then they will buy some then wait again for the increase of bitcoin price, therfore gaining some profit.  Bitcoin will continue rising until no investor can buy it anymore gradually decreasing in value and increasing again making a cycle.
Activity: 196
January 04, 2018, 09:00:03 PM
Bitcoin is never too late to buy. Because now the bitcoin value keeps increasing, although sometimes the bitcoin price goes down but it does not make it down to the original value. We don't know if it will continue to fall or not. But since the price fall, maybe its time to grab the chance and buy some Bitcoin. This is a chance for you to make big profits while saving in the long run.
Activity: 364
January 04, 2018, 07:30:10 PM
As for this field of activity, it will always be relevant.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
January 04, 2018, 07:12:02 PM
no if you want then you can still buy bitcoin because film still not over in 2018 bitcoin become a lot of publicity in the world bitcoin already become most popular currency in the world.
That's right, many speculate if bitcoin prices will hit record highs in 2018. If you want to join successful people here, start investing with bitcoin or other potential altcoins. What are you waiting for?
Activity: 28
January 04, 2018, 06:07:07 PM
It is not to late but it depend of your investment amount. For small I propose to invest in big coins, for big I propose to split sth to big coins and sth to small.
Pages:
Jump to: