Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 47. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 102
November 08, 2017, 12:04:01 PM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
I think it's never too late even though bitcoin prices are now very expensive because bitcoin is not just here. bitcoin will continue to grow to see more and more interested are bitcoin prices can go up and down but will not forever down there when the price is back up even stable can see in previous years until now may be predicted two years later the price can be many times
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 11:53:55 AM
maybe not yet, because no word is too late. to buy bitcoin this year.

Yes and I think late is still better than keep waiting and hope the price will drop, I'm sure the price tomorrow day must be more expensive than now so if buy now is not too late, and after buying then be patient to get the best price.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 11:28:08 AM
Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.

Yes I agree, I don't think it's too late to buy btc now as people is continue supporting it. That support create additional momentum and creates more demands and in return increase the price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 11:20:52 AM
I agree! It's not yet too late to start buying bitcoins.  It is only going to get better as it becomes increasingly popular too!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 08, 2017, 11:12:16 AM
In long-term, it is never late to buy Bitcoin. But in this case, maybe Bitcoin price is so high now. If you wanna invest in BTC, you should wait after hard folk.

Though everything is running fine for now, but BTC is baseless currency and would't survive for long. I may be wrong but this what economic reforms say.
they just saying it because they wanted to shake the market, after they called it baseless and some downfall happen who knows that they also those person whose buying it and grabbing the opportunities as we knew that bitcoin system have its features that it can hide the personality of its investors.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 10:59:39 AM
In long-term, it is never late to buy Bitcoin. But in this case, maybe Bitcoin price is so high now. If you wanna invest in BTC, you should wait after hard folk.

Though everything is running fine for now, but BTC is baseless currency and would't survive for long. I may be wrong but this what economic reforms say.
Activity: 19
November 08, 2017, 10:53:08 AM
Nope its never late to buy bitcoin.
Still very little amount of people knows about crypto.
Also we have a big big hard fork comming in next few days .
That will give us free coins so this is the time to buy more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
November 08, 2017, 10:51:23 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
No. it is never too late to get involved with bitcoin. Bitcoin value will continue to grow as time goes on because new people will be buying bitcoins everyday. The more people are trying to buy bitcoins the more valuable bitcoin is going to be. High bitcoin demand is what is driving the bitcoin price. As you already know new people are buying bitcoins everyday and the demand of bitcoin is higher than the supply. So, the price will continue to get higher everyday, even when there is a correction the value will recover in no time. Smiley

Well if you don't have a lot of money you are nearly late because it will go to 10k in no matter time. People who have some money can buy it when the price is falling down.

So they can buy some bitcoins with it, while the others must invest in altcoins because the price of btc is now really high.
Yes now if you want to buy bitcoins you need to invest a big amount so this is late for you, but in future, the price still increases but to get 100% profit you have to wait for a long time. You can invest in altcoins now the price of all altcoins is now come down use this opportunity.
Yeah if you buy Bitcoin now it is quit expensive and if you wait for an opportunity it will be long waiting time so its better to invest on some altcoins in the the market today which low in price just look for altcoins that has potential grow then if there is an opportunity that you can buy Bitcoin then tahts time to invest BTC.
November 08, 2017, 10:45:46 AM
Guuuuuys! It's TOO damn late to buy bitcoin or to get involved into bitcoin or cryptos. Why you rush yourself to get some at this price ? It's non-sens cause all you will get is loosing money in the next months. Better stack up that $ and be ready when bitcoin crash.

I keep 100% consent on your comment here. Even i think as soon as BTC touches $10000 it may get crashed dumping all big and good money.
Activity: 406
November 08, 2017, 10:44:10 AM
I think it's bit late not too late, Still it's a good time to buy the bitcoin and make profit by it.
November 08, 2017, 10:39:15 AM
If you look at this question globally, it's not too late. Because if you believe in the development of crypto currency in the future, bitcoin will still grow. But if you plan to trade, then it's worth the wait.

One of the important aspect i see here is missing regulation on Crypto currency. Many countries are thinking over imposing BAN on same.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
November 07, 2017, 03:48:37 PM
There is no right time in buying bitcoin because the only thing that you can do right now is to just buy bitcoin because if you will just wait for the price to come down then it will take a lot of time before your ever buy your very first bitcoin while if you will buy now then start growing it by trading or any some sort of source of bitcoin then you can easily earn money.
i think it is, because in the year 2011 you can buy a Bitcoin for only 4$ and if you buy 100 Bitcoin before and you still have it now , then you are a millionaire , and if you buy bitcoin now it's late, because the price of BTC now is expensiveand my 2nd opinion is that it is not too late because  value of bitcoin increasing day by day.if u can buy at the movement then it will be good in the future for you.because in the future value will be higher..
Activity: 27
November 07, 2017, 03:31:24 PM
No. it is never too late to get involved with bitcoin. Bitcoin value will continue to grow as time goes on because new people will be buying bitcoins everyday. The more people are trying to buy bitcoins the more valuable bitcoin is going to be. High bitcoin demand is what is driving the bitcoin price. As you already know new people are buying bitcoins everyday and the demand of bitcoin is higher than the supply. So, the price will continue to get higher everyday, even when there is a correction the value will recover in no time. Smiley

Well if you don't have a lot of money you are nearly late because it will go to 10k in no matter time. People who have some money can buy it when the price is falling down.

So they can buy some bitcoins with it, while the others must invest in altcoins because the price of btc is now really high.
Yes now if you want to buy bitcoins you need to invest a big amount so this is late for you, but in future, the price still increases but to get 100% profit you have to wait for a long time. You can invest in altcoins now the price of all altcoins is now come down use this opportunity.
I agree with you altcoins are going down but most of the people here do not know about them they just are concentrated on bitcoin i would say to learn more about altcoins because you can make even more with those than with bitcoin.
That is true but even if you invest in altcoin you need to buy a big amount to make a big profit because with just a couple of altcoins you can not make more profit than 1 dollar it does take a couple of thousands of altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
November 07, 2017, 03:28:22 PM
Guuuuuys! It's TOO damn late to buy bitcoin or to get involved into bitcoin or cryptos. Why you rush yourself to get some at this price ? It's non-sens cause all you will get is loosing money in the next months. Better stack up that $ and be ready when bitcoin crash.
Activity: 364
November 07, 2017, 03:26:02 PM
Activity: 25
November 07, 2017, 03:12:04 PM

I agree with you altcoins are going down but most of the people here do not know about them they just are concentrated on bitcoin i would say to learn more about altcoins because you can make even more with those than with bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 07, 2017, 03:09:30 PM
There is nothing slow or fast its all about making a right decision and making a proper plan with the best managing idea.
Buying or selling is easy but understanding, analyzing when to buy where to buy is the real deal, these things really helps for risk free and also from hackers.
in general of course even yes every second it is an yes it is too late to buy bitcoin reason why the price is increasing, so it is better to buy a bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 03:02:20 PM
I think bitcoin will be around 4500-5000 soon which will be perfect to buy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
November 07, 2017, 02:48:44 PM
Never too late to buy Bitcoin, now isnt the perfect time to get in tho, I would wait for a nice dip.
Activity: 33
November 07, 2017, 12:59:01 PM
It is not too late as you have seen bitcoin is now at around 7k dollars. Don't forget that bitcoin is also unstable this means that it can rise up very high. It can also go down.
If it falls down then its the time to buy some bitcoins. Because you can make good profit out of it. This will give you way much better money.
Pages:
Jump to: