Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 43. (Read 126676 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
November 13, 2017, 05:28:28 AM
I think its to late for me, if only time machines exists, i would really go back in the past, and I would buy lots of bitcoins, haha. But if bitcoin will drop its price, as in half of the current price now, and if I do have a budget at the same time, Surely I will buy, because I strongly believe in 2018, bitcoins will dominate again.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 05:25:37 AM
I still don't think it is too late to invest in Bitcoin, I am very new to it (last few months) and even with the bump it's having at the moment, it hasn't lost as much as I have invested. I think it will always have good days and bad days but long term, it will go way higher in my opinion. Definitely not too late!
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 05:23:15 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
It is not too late to but bitcoin.
Bitcoin can increase and decrease the price day by day. No one really knows what will happen in the price but bitcoin holder take risk to hold in their bitcoin and wait until the price go up and some people say bitcoin price will reach the symbolic sky.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
November 13, 2017, 05:19:32 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

As of today, you can buy bicoins at the lowest price possible and I'd advice you buy them now. The price is plummeting on a downward spiral and I still don't see any signs for it to pump back to $7000 in a blink of an eye. I guess it won't go any lower than $6000 now. So just buy bitcoins and hold until it skyrockets back to $7000 or even greater next year.

Good point. One of the best times to buy BTC is now. I missed the reason of the later dropping, but whatever it was it will not last long. Most likely it is because of the new adopters who bought at the price below $6,000 and started selling at $7,000+ thinking they know how to make profits on trading. It's not so simple, guys. Yes you can make your short term profit, but remember that selling your coins at whatever price you are always risking to never see that price again. A lot of people sold their coins at $1,300+ 6 months ago because it was the "all time high" and it was a wrong decision obviously.
Activity: 45
November 13, 2017, 04:55:44 AM
1 month ago. A friend asked me. "It is too late to buy bitcoin" at that bitcoin price is 5k. and now it has risen to over 7k. If you want to invest bitcoin please pay attention
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
November 13, 2017, 04:49:29 AM
should buy at the dip currently... i think through this week the price will still be around 6k per coin , then soon itll break through past previous highs of 7.5k .... i am stocking up on more as we speak, thats the #1 rule buy low and sell high, rinse and repeat
Activity: 26
November 12, 2017, 01:07:27 PM
Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.bitcoin price will also be higher in the future.
Activity: 453
November 12, 2017, 12:30:43 PM
It is late actually but not too late because Bitcoin has the potential to grow bigger but you can't make huge profits as much you could have done if you had invested earlier .

You think so?  We will probobly see that in 9years or so? Cheesy
I mean, it's also good to have more in other currencyes too, not just bitcoin, but I think bitcoin for now is still great. We should know that someday some other currency will be mainlyused...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 12, 2017, 12:10:42 PM
It is late actually but not too late because Bitcoin has the potential to grow bigger but you can't make huge profits as much you could have done if you had invested earlier .
Activity: 462
November 12, 2017, 12:07:18 PM

As of today, you can buy bicoins at the lowest price possible and I'd advice you buy them now. The price is plummeting on a downward spiral and I still don't see any signs for it to pump back to $7000 in a blink of an eye. I guess it won't go any lower than $6000 now. So just buy bitcoins and hold until it skyrockets back to $7000 or even greater next year.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
November 12, 2017, 12:01:24 PM
The BTC price is changing a lot now. You need to raise the right time to not lose money. In my opinion it will always be a profitable investment.
It is true. for now the bitcoin price is down and maybe now is the right time to buy it. and this is one way to benefit from investing in bitcoin. bitcoin is one of the best investments.

It's never too late at any moment to buy bitcoin because the price will grow no matter what and so now is even a better time with a great opportunity to increase your stock of bitcoin because it has dip in value and is likely to return back up there sometime this week.

It looks like there will be couple of weeks ahead when you can buy Bitcoin below $6,500. I think that's a great opportunity for those who where asking is it too late to buy Bitcoin when it was $7,000+ to buy coins at lower price. I wouldn't advise to wait too long because you can wake up one day and see $7,000+ again.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 11:51:51 AM
It can never be too late to buy Bitcoin because nobody can say authoritatively the apex price Bitcoin could ever attain.
For sure it is like so because the value and the price of the bitcoin is now increasing I hope the future ov the bitcoin is bright then how can we stop the people to buy the bitcoin and to have the own right with the bitcoin it is the best time to buy the bitcoin and to have the profit because the bitcoin is increasing more and more it is the best time to buy the bitcoin and to hold for the long time the price will be high and you will get the profit.
Activity: 5
November 12, 2017, 10:47:35 AM
We're just couple of years from the information on the term cryptocurrency and in particular bitcoin. In reality the development that occurred with bitcoin is extremely large which makes the individuals entering bitcoin right now have a thinking that they're past due towards the higher profiting and potentially expanding neighborhood.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
November 12, 2017, 10:09:39 AM
The BTC price is changing a lot now. You need to raise the right time to not lose money. In my opinion it will always be a profitable investment.
It is true. for now the bitcoin price is down and maybe now is the right time to buy it. and this is one way to benefit from investing in bitcoin. bitcoin is one of the best investments.

It's never too late at any moment to buy bitcoin because the price will grow no matter what and so now is even a better time with a great opportunity to increase your stock of bitcoin because it has dip in value and is likely to return back up there sometime this week.
Activity: 924
November 12, 2017, 09:49:54 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
November 12, 2017, 09:25:43 AM
Activity: 203
November 12, 2017, 08:47:56 AM
I think it's not too late just try it take risk. I really think if you buy bitcoin now and wait in the future you'll gain profit since bitcoin price will increase in the future
Activity: 56
November 12, 2017, 08:31:08 AM
 i believe its never too late to accumulate bitcoin because the price are still cheap for me, you just need to know when to come in with bitcoin just wait for correction, and be patience.
Activity: 322
November 12, 2017, 06:02:18 AM
Today, if you buy Bitcoin and can save for a few years. But you can get a good profit at a time. So it can be tried by trying.
Activity: 28
November 12, 2017, 05:35:17 AM
It is never too late to invest in Bitcoin. Especially now that bitcoin is falling. Am pretty sure that by this time next year, bitcoin will be the talk of the whole continents. So invest in Bitcoin now because it is never too late
Pages:
Jump to: