Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 72. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 08:56:53 AM
Buy bitcoin is not too late even now. We all observe a very positive trend of bitcoin and its growth from 0 to 5300 dollars. And many of us regret that they did not know about bitcoin 8 years ago, then already now many of us would be millionaires. However, do not miss your chance now and invest some of your money in bitcoin, this is a great prospect for you.
dont you think that bitcoin can stop growing or even fall?
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
October 18, 2017, 08:56:36 AM
actually there is no word late here but is it possible if we buy bitcoin at the present price, because at this time bitcoin sanagatlah condition is expensive the price is very high so for people who will buy it may be very difficult but still many people buy because they believe bitcoin will go up continue.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 08:40:14 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

it's not too late to buy bitcoin and do not wait any longer to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price will be more expensive, if you're still waiting it will really be too late for you
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 18, 2017, 08:18:13 AM
No, it will never be too late. Specially, this day there are so many BTC investors and other countries recognized the Bitcoin and it can be used for paying bills. As of right now it is better to sell Bitcoin because it is too high. It is only just a matter of right timing for as long as you know the basic rules.
Activity: 405
October 18, 2017, 08:15:36 AM
We see that the value of bitcoin today continues to rise and so many new investors are now invest in bitcoin, so there's no late to buying bitcoin like the other new beginer who now knows in bitcoin. The only thing we need before you buy bitcoin is a timing you must Wait a little bit down the value of bitcoin and it happens that the time to buy. And just wait for the upcoming big increase.
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 18, 2017, 07:56:08 AM
Buy bitcoin is not too late even now. We all observe a very positive trend of bitcoin and its growth from 0 to 5300 dollars. And many of us regret that they did not know about bitcoin 8 years ago, then already now many of us would be millionaires. However, do not miss your chance now and invest some of your money in bitcoin, this is a great prospect for you.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 18, 2017, 07:33:22 AM
no its totally wrong even if the prices falls it does not matter you are supposed to wait for the moment when the prices can go up again and can make you millionaire when you have saved surplus number of bitcoin.so its never late you are supposed to invest as much as you can as time and tide wait for none

Just like what you said, there is no definite time on as to when you would like to buy bitcoin for investment.  Bitcoin is really a good way to invest our money considering the fact that it is tested and proven.  It really has a good value even there are times that it goes down, when you compared its price before up to now, you will see that it is still going up.  So if you really want to invest you would not wait as to when its price will go down.  And no one knows.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
October 18, 2017, 07:26:20 AM
It's never too late buy.
It depends on what you plan to do with.

I agree, it's not yet too late to bought it because bitcoin is still  keep on increase just even this year it's increasing rapidly compare to the previous year.Even it suddenly down but it doesn't matter because later on it will rise high ang high again.
Activity: 64
October 18, 2017, 07:25:31 AM
The bitcoin grew so much, that is the perfect time to buy and wait until next year when the price will explode. So this is the perfect time to make a choice about buying bitcoin.
Activity: 56
October 18, 2017, 07:06:28 AM
Bitcoin  isn't too late to buy bitcoin now because many people doesn't know about bitcoin , which mean that bitcoin will continue to development .
Currently bitcoin is still a trend , is not the end .
Activity: 699
Merit: 274
Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS
October 18, 2017, 06:53:47 AM
It's never too late buy.
It depends on what you plan to do with.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
October 18, 2017, 04:20:49 AM
This is the best time to buy bitcoins, it will surely go to $4,5 - $5k at the end of the year, buy now, you wont regret, bitcoin is always in bullish trend

Buying bitcoin now is more better than when the price will get to $6-$7 and above, as the years are going the price is increasing high and so are more investors coming into the line of crypto currency, so, with little by little investments you will not regret it now or later.
Activity: 80
October 18, 2017, 04:06:14 AM
no its totally wrong even if the prices falls it does not matter you are supposed to wait for the moment when the prices can go up again and can make you millionaire when you have saved surplus number of bitcoin.so its never late you are supposed to invest as much as you can as time and tide wait for none
Activity: 40
October 18, 2017, 04:05:42 AM
No, at this level bitcoin is very cheap. Just consolidating for now but after it will run up again.
Activity: 518
October 18, 2017, 04:03:49 AM
It's not too late to buy right now, maybe the price seems expensive right now but it will look cheap when the price already reach more than $10k a few years later. Bitcoin as an investment is really good so it's never too late to get in.

Agreed, for me it is not too late to buy bitcoin even though the price is now high but bitcoin prices will certainly continue to go up so if buy now then it will still gain profit with the price continue to rise. bitcoin is the best way to invest
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
October 18, 2017, 03:58:35 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

My advise is just continue what you wish and what you want, co'z bitcoin process including investment must go on it will continuously circulation around the hand of all Investor and traders. its not too late to buy bitcoin, in fact this is the time to buy bitcoin because it is not so expensive and if you have  an extra money to buy your daily needs so your bitcoin just stock in your wallet and wait until the Price Value of Currency is high
Activity: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 18, 2017, 03:33:35 AM
What my opinion about buying bitcoin is we should consider the performance of the Bitcoin rate at least for last three years and analyze the performance then you can but it. It is not too late.
Activity: 476
October 18, 2017, 03:19:45 AM
I believed that this kind of investment is the best way as of this time.. As the time passes by the value of bitcoin is increasing, so its never been too late to be part of this investment.
bfn
Activity: 57
October 18, 2017, 03:04:33 AM

if you believe bitcoin price is going up..you dont late to buy bitcoin in this price Grin Grin
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
October 18, 2017, 02:55:11 AM
its not too late to buy the bitcoin in fact it is good to invest now because the price of the bitcoin now if you change it to your country money is really expensive and now the bitcoin is number one in the cryptocurrency (compare to the alternative coins) its only late to buy if all people know about the bitcoin because we know that if bitcoin become recognizable the value of it become low
Pages:
Jump to: