Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 74. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 21
October 17, 2017, 01:34:03 PM
If I answer you on your short question then I would say no I mean never been late. But after seeing your long question. Today I will advise you not to buy cause it will go down for some time. Then you can buy it.

Well it's gone up today so if you invested earlier you would of already made a profit.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 17, 2017, 01:33:24 PM
Its never to late. Btc is still rising.... Invest now!!!

and you? do you invest your money in bitcoin?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 12:14:47 PM
If I answer you on your short question then I would say no I mean never been late. But after seeing your long question. Today I will advise you not to buy cause it will go down for some time. Then you can buy it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 11:57:53 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
Buying BTC is never late. In the future the price of BTC will be 10k or 20k, so this time. I advise you to continue buying BTC and store them
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 16, 2017, 10:29:41 AM
It is not late for somebody to invest something if you are smart. Bitcoin will always go higher, the price of it will always be valuable. Many people start to invest Bitcoin nowadays when they see many people get a very great result about Bitcoin. They impress with the money they get. So if people continuously invest Bitcoin, it won't late to buy Bitcoin

Indeed, everything you said is correct.  It will always goes up.  And that makes me realized now that I should buy more bitcoin.  Just like what you said, its price will always valuable and it is always the best time to buy bitcoin.  There is no need to think about where to invest since bitcoin is the proof that its always wise to invest in it.  And it is not too late.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 10:25:24 AM
It is not late for somebody to invest something if you are smart. Bitcoin will always go higher, the price of it will always be valuable. Many people start to invest Bitcoin nowadays when they see many people get a very great result about Bitcoin. They impress with the money they get. So if people continuously invest Bitcoin, it won't late to buy Bitcoin
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
October 16, 2017, 10:14:01 AM
It's never too late to start something, in case of Bitcoins many predicted it will be around 10k + $ by the end of this year. So better buy now and you will see how good was you decision after few years.
Agreed never too late to start but we should look at the current price of bitcoin, it is quite expensive and we invest in it also has certain risks, so before buying bitcoin, we should determine whether we are able to accept the risk that it brings or not. Many people predict that it will reach $ 10,000 at the end of the year but all predictions are based only on numbers in the past, and what we are saying is the future, we can not be sure the price of bitcoin will still rise, if we have enough ability to lose, I have nothing to say, we can buy but if we can not afford to lose, we should have a wiser choice
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 10:13:54 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
No it is not too late for you to buy bitcoin especialy if you have money in your hands because it is easy to but bitcoin now and I think if you buy now there is still a big chance to get profit from it if you inveat becauae bitxoin's price is much higher than before. If you are worried becauae bitcoin's price is expensive, well bitcoin is fluctuating everytime so it can't help. However, it is a good thing to but biycoin now because it is not too late for everyone.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
October 16, 2017, 10:09:59 AM
No we still have time because now daily bitcoins value is increasing continuously and if we store all our coins for future then we can earn a huge profit after sell them on high price.
Activity: 254
Blockchain with solar energy
October 16, 2017, 09:55:04 AM
Its never to late. Btc is still rising.... Invest now!!!
Activity: 476
October 16, 2017, 09:51:43 AM
No it is not too late to buy bitcoins. If you have money buy more bitcoins and store it in your wallet for a long time then you will see that you become rich.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 09:45:49 AM
now, yes you are late. too expensive the price now.
maybe you should buy altcoin, many altcoin price down, and maybe in new year they will grow
when bitcoin price rise, altcoin will fall. and vice versa
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 16, 2017, 09:33:01 AM
It is not too late to buy bitcoins because its price is not yet reaches or hit to the moon. It will increase more and more in the near future so if you have money buy for it and then hold.
Activity: 616
October 16, 2017, 09:30:36 AM
no before hardforking on 25 october its not late to buy bitcoin, cmon guys buy bitcoin right now and get some profit in next 25 october bitcoin will go up until $6000( my speculation) of the end of this year so wait for what? buy bitcoiin roght now
Activity: 311
October 16, 2017, 09:30:09 AM
it's never too late to start something nice and to now buy bitcoin it's also a good move
before the bitcoin price will be even higher than it is now the sooner the better
Activity: 42
October 16, 2017, 09:27:22 AM
Hope its not to late:)
I feel so terrible I did not buy them earlier
Activity: 19
October 16, 2017, 09:24:20 AM
Only morons invest in bitcoin right now when it's at an ATH. Never chase the pump, buy the alts now and profit massively in a couple of weeks

Any specific alt coins you would recommend?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
October 16, 2017, 09:06:14 AM
No it is not yet too late to buy bitcoin. Everyday is a new day for great opportunities for everyone of us. So if you want to buy bitcoin, you still have a chance or chances to buy one or more. Bitcoin is changing its price value from time to time so that great opportunities atr present to everyone.
yes,it is not yet late to buy bitcoin just try your luck if the price of bitcoin will go down maybe some of here will trade or sell their bitcoin. bitcoin will go down but for sure the price of bitcoin will go high so it's not too late.Bitcoin is an investment.
Activity: 56
October 16, 2017, 08:59:17 AM
Bitcoin price is getting more robust and climbing again again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 15, 2017, 06:38:21 AM
It is absolutley not too late, there is a chinese proverb that says

"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."

Time is really an enemy when you are investing, it is indeed that yesterday is the best time to invest but it's never too late simply because of the opportunity that we have in bitcoin is undeniable amazing, bitcoin really makes people rich and investing on it today is a good option. Buy more bitcoin as long as you can today because in the future it will surely high in value. Don't waste the opportunity now, ride now and enjoy tomorrow.

Only morons invest in bitcoin right now when it's at an ATH. Never chase the pump, buy the alts now and profit massively in a couple of weeks
Pages:
Jump to: