Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 98. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 25, 2017, 12:11:15 PM
If you have a necssary amount to invest of cource you have to do it. But if you u haven't free money u can invest to ETH for example
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
September 25, 2017, 12:05:19 PM
No it's not too late. There is still so much room to grow fir cryptocurrencies.

The question is, "Is it too late to buy bitcoin?"... for ordinary people like me, I think it's too late to buy and/or invest on Bitcoin as its price is too high these days unlike years before where you can even ask a friend to give you even 5 BTC

Bitcoin value: $0.07 - July 18, 2010
Bitcoin value: $0.96 - February 9, 2011
Bitcoin value: $5.70 - February 11, 2012
Bitcoin value: $47.41 - March 11, 2013
Bitcoin value: $717.83 - February 7, 2014
Bitcoin value: $275.07 - January 4, 2015
Bitcoin value: $431.76 - January 14, 2016
Bitcoin value: $726.36 - November 9, 2016 - Donald Trump Elected as President, Market Plummet
Bitcoin value: $1020.47 - January 3, 2017 - Bitcoin price breaks $1000 for the first time in 3 years
Activity: 1204
Merit: 545
September 25, 2017, 11:30:42 AM
of course not. although now the price is fantastic. you can start from altcoin, then trading and if it can be changed to bitcoin. the oldest trying and the spirit. the price can still chance to continue to rise.
You are very much right. I think it is never too late to invest in Bitcoin. In fact, this is the right time to invest your money and buy Bitcoins as much as you can. It is because right now, the market price of Bitcoin is going down.

So you need to decide and decide wisely right now as you won’t be getting this opportunity in coming days.
I think you should buy Bitcoin and start investing it now. Bitcoin is now in glory days. However, it is a bit late to buy Bitcoin. Don't regret. buy it right now. For sure that you will gain a lot of income in the future. Bitcoin will bring you high profit.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 09:52:10 AM
I don't think it is too late to buy bitcoins, because the level of debt in many countries is jeopardizing the value of fiat currencies, so bitcoin is a store of wealth.
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
September 25, 2017, 09:49:09 AM
With all the things going on about china, FUD's are everywhere. So take advantage of it while the price is low and as the weak hands sell their btc to make the whales richer. Buy now or regret it later.

I also think that you need to buy while there is a price reduction and in general now bitcoin is just starting to develop in the future to bring a big profit for its owners.
It’s never too late to buy bit coin because of its increasing prices day by day. People often think that investing in bitcoins may not get them any profits in future because it has no physical existence but I will like to suggest them to buy bitcoins as much as they can because one day it will be the global currency when there will be no need of physical currencies.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 07:17:46 AM
of course not. although now the price is fantastic. you can start from altcoin, then trading and if it can be changed to bitcoin. the oldest trying and the spirit. the price can still chance to continue to rise.
You are very much right. I think it is never too late to invest in Bitcoin. In fact, this is the right time to invest your money and buy Bitcoins as much as you can. It is because right now, the market price of Bitcoin is going down.

So you need to decide and decide wisely right now as you won’t be getting this opportunity in coming days.
Now is the time to buy bitcoin because its price dramatically drops. Since its price drops, it can create a good opportunity for us investors to add more bitcoin and take advantage of the low price to maximize the gains. You'll regret in the future if you don't buy bitcoin today. Buy when the price is still low.
Activity: 308
September 25, 2017, 07:03:08 AM
It's not late to buy bitcoin, for me you need to do is to be wise how and when you use it.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
September 25, 2017, 06:57:09 AM

Activity: 364
September 25, 2017, 02:43:31 AM
To the maximum bitcoin was predicted to reach $500k, maybe that looks much higher. Still it has got lots of possible chances to reach because of the growth happening with the digital currency market as a whole. Taking it into consideration its good to invest as much possible, you'll be surely benefitting big as days pass.
yes and it has a possibility so its not too late to buy it because as of the market as we can see the price is not stable there is some changes so you have a chances to buy it then hold it for you to have experience the feeling that you can now have a chance to have a a big profit.
Activity: 43
September 25, 2017, 02:22:47 AM
i dont think is too late to buy BTC , still will rise
Activity: 25
September 25, 2017, 02:10:27 AM
I think it is not to late, BTC will rise even more every year.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
September 25, 2017, 02:04:00 AM
To the maximum bitcoin was predicted to reach $500k, maybe that looks much higher. Still it has got lots of possible chances to reach because of the growth happening with the digital currency market as a whole. Taking it into consideration its good to invest as much possible, you'll be surely benefitting big as days pass.
Activity: 126
September 25, 2017, 01:51:12 AM
No it's not too late. There is still so much room to grow fir cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
September 25, 2017, 01:36:33 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

Bitcoin is expecting to go High in coming days maybe months or Year but soon its value will rise and many veterans in cryptocurrency did agreed to it, so it is neve too late to invest in bitcoin, invest and invest now also you can do the trading if you want some faster profit but the risk is there. But for me Invest in bitcoin!
Activity: 140
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
September 24, 2017, 09:46:22 PM
Not too late, and it will not be too late, bitcoin is a very good investment especially if we already have bitcoin about 1,2,3 or 4 years ago, maybe we now can enjoy the price now, so if we now have bitcoin . we should not spend on things that are not important, if we can deposit some of our money for bitcoin.
who knows later will increase the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
September 24, 2017, 06:54:09 PM
I do not think, buy bitcoin now then end of year or 3 months price will reach $ 10,000 and we can get profit up to $ 6100 per bitcoin. people who always say late he will continue late because never invest bitcoin.
Bitcoin will reach that price some day but to think it is going to happen in the near future especially in just three months is just being too positive about bitcoin, there is almost no positive news left for bitcoin in this year and there is at least another negative news that can lower the price of bitcoin and that is the fork coming in November, and we do not know if China may release another bomb that could tank the market.
Activity: 20
September 24, 2017, 06:32:33 AM
Nothing too late. You can buy bitcoin now and wait 1 to 2 more years to make a profit. Now I also bought bitcoin and mine it
Activity: 56
September 24, 2017, 05:35:26 AM
In fact no as you can see btc price right now is slowly and gradually likely down so there is even now a opportunity for you to purchase. If i ended up you look at how the value fluctuates this august
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
September 24, 2017, 12:33:41 AM
It is still not late to buy bitcoin, not until it rises to 5000 $ especially now with the news about the regulations is a good time to buy and take advantage of the abrupt fall that had because of this news.
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
September 24, 2017, 12:19:50 AM
This is the perfect time to accumulate bitcoin while the price is down. Time like this dont come every day. So grabe the good opportunity now.

Then store your coins on cold storage like ledger nano s. Im storing all my coins in my ledger nano s to be 100% safe.
Pages:
Jump to: