Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 101. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
September 21, 2017, 03:56:20 AM
All one can do is to given an educated guess, and my guess it that with the momentum bitcoin has right now,
the price will keep on increasing as more and more people are looking to buy bitcoins. It is never too late to do something.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
September 21, 2017, 03:47:58 AM
It's not late to buy bitcoins if you intend to hold it for a long term. But it will be late for someone intends to buy rn and dump within a month or two. The reason being that there is no way btc price is going to double up with this short periods. So the choice is yours to make. For short term business, I recommend trading which also has its own shortcomings.
Activity: 73
September 21, 2017, 03:44:09 AM
It is never too late to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is not going down it is almost going up for the most of the time so if you buy it now at $4k you will still make profit if you buy it at $10k you will still make profit and even if you bought it on $100 dollar you will still make profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
September 21, 2017, 03:43:00 AM
I do not think it's too late to buy or invest in Bitcoin while we're still breathing, which is late when we're late to try Cool
Im agree with that its not to late to buy btc now because the price is not that so stable so we have some chances to take it now and you can do it because your advantage of having knowledge now in btc you can use it just to know that you can own it now that it's not to late to do that.
Activity: 111
September 21, 2017, 03:34:50 AM
At the moment I can't afford to buy bitcoin. So it's already late for me. In future it will be even more late unless some miracle happens.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 03:33:03 AM
i think you can buy bitcoin as long as you want more.. its not too late to buy bitcoin, i encourage everyone to buy bitcoin asap! bitcoin price next year is more than half the price right now.. what will be the price of bitcoin in the next 5 years? let me know.. i need some speculations. cheers to all bitcoinaires Smiley
Activity: 28
September 21, 2017, 03:19:20 AM
im very confident that bitcoin soon will be the best currency in the world.. fiat money will be gone in the next decade.. if you want to buy bitcoin buy now its not too late.. even if the price will go up i still buy moar.. lucky for us we are on the beginning of the bull run..
Activity: 21
September 21, 2017, 03:12:58 AM
we can buy a lot of bitcoin especially when the market is down.. i tell about this to my friends who has lack of information about bitcoin.. i told them that i sold a bitcoin last year when the price of bitcoin is $500 per btc and now i earned more than my current job..
Activity: 21
September 21, 2017, 03:10:25 AM
yes it is.. i remembered the days when bitcoin is worth $100 per btc.. hope we have time to go back in the past and see the future. well my friends said its not too late coz bitcoin will be a bubble.. and anyone who holds bitcoin will be richer and richer. In bitcoin we trust!
Activity: 41
September 21, 2017, 03:07:39 AM
its not too late too buy bitcoin.. bitcoin will go up and up.. no need to worry about, if there's a FUD News, panic sellers will sell then that's the time to buy the dip. good opportunity to buy bitcoin. there's a prediction that bitcoin will worth 1m in next 10 years how is it possible? yes it will go up and up.
Activity: 31
September 21, 2017, 02:21:50 AM
It's just the beginning of the bull market in the long term, remember not to buy it when it's increasing. You need to be patient to wait a bad news.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
September 21, 2017, 01:56:48 AM
I do not think it's too late to buy or invest in Bitcoin while we're still breathing, which is late when we're late to try Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
September 21, 2017, 01:51:05 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
I think that bitcoin will grow in price in the future. Therefore, you can safely buy bitcoins. You can also wait until Bitcoin will be lower in price.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
September 21, 2017, 01:45:31 AM
Of course not. especially with the prospect of investing. loaning, and accruing interest, investing is one of the best options.
In a sense it is late because we must have to start bitcoin business from the beginning of bitcoin in 2009 without any fear when the price of one bitcoin was below 100$, but if we focus on the future of bitcoin and think about a rough prediction of bitcoin after 5 years keeping in view the growing price so it is not late now and it is not so expensive yet. I consider the price normal.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
September 20, 2017, 03:31:51 PM
Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.

yes, many people who until now still do not know the existence of bitcoin, I think the price is still potential to be higher than at this time. so you're not late.
Activity: 143
Merit: 107
September 20, 2017, 03:29:31 PM
It is not too late i should now buy some bitcoins if you have noticed now. Bitcoin is now growing it was falling very hard it fell from 4900 dollars to 3200 dollars. Now it is near 4000 dollars again.

You should have buyed some bitcoin when it was 3200 to make a profit.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 03:27:24 PM
In the context of globalization, another question arises: can btc be the world currency. If not , what altcoin can perform this role

Ripples want to be introduced into the banking system. But this does not mean that the centralized currency will die. It will always exist. Like bitcoin. I'm sure that its price will grow constantly
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 03:15:04 PM
In the context of globalization, another question arises: can btc be the world currency. If not , what altcoin can perform this role
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
September 20, 2017, 03:05:51 PM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

Is never late to  join the  move,the  regular challenge of  fluctuation in price is normal, I can assure you that cryptocurency and Bitcoin is here to stay, you have nothing to fear.
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
September 20, 2017, 02:46:52 PM
nowdays price is very unstable , it can crash anytime , but can fly anytime also Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: