Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late, to invest? - page 5. (Read 1321 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 08, 2018, 08:10:35 PM
No, it is never too late to invest in bitcoin. It is not the end for bitcoin, the bitcoin price will continue growing in the future. You can invest in bitcoin now and plan for the future.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 08:12:20 PM
User who feel this to be late to make an investment into bitcoin, it's good to invest into any of the altcoins that have got low value and good scope for growth in the falling years. One such is the leader to the entire altcoins ethereum. The growth has begun and expected to reach a much higher value by the year end.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
January 05, 2018, 06:14:28 PM
I think there is no time or day limit in investment, so for me in my own opinion is not too late for now, if you want or planning to invest here in digital currency. Well Im glad to tell you that it is never too late to invest in bitcoin because If you want to make money from bitcoin then you should start right away now to invest, don't worry there a positive things happen and soon its return a lots of profit to you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 02:01:15 PM
If you have the means to start investing in bitcoin or other ways to do this then you need to do it right now
copper member
January 02, 2018, 10:33:32 AM
No. It is never too late to invest in bitcoin because most people that makes a lot of money from bitcoin invested year ago or more. So, if you want to make money from bitcoin then you should invest now and plan for a year and expect your returns the next year.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
January 01, 2018, 07:52:24 PM
It was too late to invest in bitcoin when the price was $100, too late when it was 1.000$, too late when it was $10.000 and it will be too late when it is $100.000.

Spot on. If we have to believe others, it is basically always too late. I remember how people have constantly been opening threads asking whether or not it's too late to buy at $500>$1000>$2000>$3000, etc. These people don't known what they are buying themselves into, and they probably never will if they have to ask others for buying advice. I am not at all a fan of looking at historical charts to obtain valuable information that applies to how the market is in current times, but in this case I am because it perfectly shows the long term growth that we have been going through. It should be a confirmation that ANY time is a good moment to buy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 07:39:59 PM
in my opinion there will be no word too late to invest much less in the bitcoin because they have uniqueness in the price values always can't be guessed or predicted, therefore we suggest you should start investing bitcoin now because the price will be increased in bitcoin mid-year at $40 k, then you will enjoy the advantage of having it. ..
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
January 01, 2018, 09:00:34 AM
It was too late to invest in bitcoin when the price was $100, too late when it was 1.000$, too late when it was $10.000 and it will be too late when it is $100.000.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
January 01, 2018, 08:50:56 AM
Op, just have it at the back of your mind that when come to the issue of investment, the higher the risk the higher the outcome on your investment though one need to do due diligent before investing huge amount of money.
It is never too late invest particularly in bitcoin or crypto currency in general. 
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
January 01, 2018, 08:24:19 AM
If you think that you are too late to invest in Btc then you have lots of options available in terms of altcoins. It is a good time to invest in altcoins and that may give you more profit than investing in bitcoin. I recommend you to invest small amount and start the journey.   
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
January 01, 2018, 07:43:02 AM
There is no indication that it's too late to invest in bitcoin right now. You've got to see on how many coins that are starting to think and change their motto's that they will be the next bitcoin but most of them are failing. Still don't think that it's too late to invest as every morning or everyday there are new investors that are coming in to bitcoin and also chasing and getting chills to buy cheaper bitcoin.
Merit: 117
January 01, 2018, 07:11:27 AM
We are still far from maximizing bitcoin profiting. As the system is still fresh barely 9 years old. Who knows what it would be in 10years to come. I mean that's how long it took most VC Enterprises to nail fortune 500.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
December 31, 2017, 01:08:03 AM
Hey guys.

Newbie to the forum here... :3

I've been wanting to invest in Bitcoin since the 3k$ mark. But I just haven't had the time, yes I know it was a big mistake waiting...
But I have about 4000$ to invest into Bitcoin (It's currently sitting with shares, will take a few days to pull out), I was wondering is it too late to invest it? Will it still grow? Will we see a big drop/crash soon?
My shares barely profit, if I make a few $$,$$$'s from Bitcoin, I would be more than happy since it would be doing better than my shares my advisor put me on.

I'm happy with Bitcoin, alt coins are too unstable for me in my opinion, and they have a much higher risk than Bitcoin.
Is it too late to invest?

If I were you I will invest in bitcoin and with good entry(using graph indicator etc) in buying Bitcoin you can maximize your profit in investing. Also if you time to research and invest in altcoins you can make more profit than investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
December 31, 2017, 12:56:57 AM
Hey guys.

I've been wanting to invest in Bitcoin since the 3k$ mark. But I just haven't had the time, yes I know it was a big mistake waiting...
But I have about 4000$ to invest into Bitcoin (It's currently sitting with shares, will take a few days to pull out), I was wondering is it too late to invest it? Will it still grow? Will we see a big drop/crash soon?
My shares barely profit, if I make a few $$,$$$'s from Bitcoin, I would be more than happy since it would be doing better than my shares my advisor put me on.

I'm happy with Bitcoin, alt coins are too unstable for me in my opinion, and they have a much higher risk than Bitcoin.

I think it is not too late. You can inquire about it and try to invest quickly.
December 31, 2017, 12:49:52 AM
Trading in crypto is a beautiful and skillful endeavour. The easiest thing to do is invest in as much as you can manage in as many as you can monitor. This way you can easily change the game of trading at will and all your portfolio will not be dependent on one asset class.
December 31, 2017, 12:47:34 AM
speculations have BTC at $28,000 at minimum, there's still enough time to invest in BTC and make so much profit from it. After all the last prediction was overcome by more than 100%.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
December 30, 2017, 02:44:21 PM
Today still provide the best rate and time for you to buy bitcoin and others cryptocurrency and we are witnessing a serious price dump! Bitcoin is currently a little bit above $12,000 and it might still fall further. If you are newbee you should spend a little time on this forum in other to develop your skills and understand on how cryptocurrency work before investing into it.
about a month ago, Bitcoin rose almost to 20,000 dollars and if we take this price into account, then for 12,000 dollars I will have a very strong desire to buy in order to wait for the maximum of 20,000 dollars. Perhaps the beginner does not know all the nuances of Bitcoin, but simple mathematical calculations can do.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
December 30, 2017, 10:52:39 AM
Today still provide the best rate and time for you to buy bitcoin and others cryptocurrency and we are witnessing a serious price dump! Bitcoin is currently a little bit above $12,000 and it might still fall further. If you are newbee you should spend a little time on this forum in other to develop your skills and understand on how cryptocurrency work before investing into it.
copper member
December 30, 2017, 10:14:56 AM
It has been asked many times if it is too late to invest. Just invest on what you can afford to risks, yet it's not too late to invest in bitcoin. Others invested late but still they are gaining profit more than they expected.
Yes, bitcoin is unpredictable these days. it is currently under serious market correction. thus, I suggest you hold your money until when the bitcoin price is fully stabilized. Investing in bitcoin today might lead two things whether making profit or losing some the next day, that is why i suggest you hold on to your money for now and wait for a day or two to see how the market will perform.  
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
December 29, 2017, 07:16:01 PM
Hey guys.

Crypto investment is better when you diversify your portfolio. It's never to late because every crypto has its day. Bitcoin has a good future, however altcoins are simple presentations on how far the blockchain can go
May will not take all the consideration in prices when investing crypto, but also we should include the time when it start. Because when we start investing earlier is much better that those of coming in. Knowing that bitcoin is a fast growing investment, it could be sure that you can generate profit from this if you invested starting today.
Pages:
Jump to: