Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to start with bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 10468 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 03, 2016, 03:45:34 PM
There is a one famous quote, posted my some veteran member here :

The late adopters of bitcoin yet to born.

Believe. This is 100% true. Bitcoin is going to be global payment method. It's value may hit unimaginable levels.

So, mining bitcoin or saving bitcoin are still possible but requires reasonable higher set up/cost as per present trend.
Yes, definitely it is not "too late' to start with bitcoin. But late...
Thats exactly what people thought, when bitcoin hit $1 for the first time. Wink
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
April 03, 2016, 02:16:33 PM
There is a one famous quote, posted my some veteran member here :

The late adopters of bitcoin yet to born.

Believe. This is 100% true. Bitcoin is going to be global payment method. It's value may hit unimaginable levels.

So, mining bitcoin or saving bitcoin are still possible but requires reasonable higher set up/cost as per present trend.
Yes, definitely it is not "too late' to start with bitcoin. But late...
April 03, 2016, 01:57:30 PM
you can start with some cheap altcoins and do some trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 273
April 03, 2016, 01:00:28 PM
Although it used to be easier to earn when it first began, it is not too late at all. One good way to start besides faucets is signature campaigns. you can write on the site and learn about bitcoin in the process, and earn a small amount for urself.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
April 03, 2016, 12:26:09 PM
Im new to bitcoin and i have been dealing only with faucets but they are very boring but the other ways to earn bitcoins needs knowlege and i have seen that bitcoins are beeing all mined. So does it has place for we begginers?
for start to mining i guess you are late because lot of people said mining aren't profitable any longer but you still can earn bitcoin from other way such faucet as you said ,signature campaign or trading activity and that's all good to start earnings bitcoin

sir @nahl is it still profitable to earn with mining I guess it isn't? And after bitcoin halving I guess it would be hard to get bitcoin with miners?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
April 03, 2016, 11:52:16 AM
Im new to bitcoin and i have been dealing only with faucets but they are very boring but the other ways to earn bitcoins needs knowlege and i have seen that bitcoins are beeing all mined. So does it has place for we begginers?

it is so because you have chosen boring faucets...
chose my U2cloudmining system...it's a kind of faucet where you have 5 possibilities to claim for free...
believe me it is not boring...
have fun.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
April 03, 2016, 11:44:14 AM
I think for me it is still early for us , newbies to start with bitcoin. I started bitcoining with faucet until I went here base on the comments of other members it is still early.
April 03, 2016, 11:06:27 AM
Its still early days mate. Get in before the halving.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
April 03, 2016, 10:51:50 AM
for start to mining i guess you are late because lot of people said mining aren't profitable any longer but you still can earn bitcoin from other way such faucet as you said ,signature campaign or trading activity and that's all good to start earnings bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
April 03, 2016, 08:22:18 AM
Its too late to mine bitcoin, and cloudmining websites are 99% of the time big scams, stay away from them. You can check the altcoin section in this forum where there are many profitable coins to mine still there.  You can buy bitcoin and keep it tight secured, while like the rest of us waiting for the price to go up.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 03, 2016, 08:01:02 AM
It's not too late for us (newbie  Angry ) to start with bitcoin.
it's continuously increasing it's value. So don't stop  Mining / Trading  / Gambling / Posting if you want to earn more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 03, 2016, 07:54:31 AM
Too late to mine but it's not too late to start learning about bitcoin and how you can use it in your daily life. Treat bitcoin as a currency and you will know that it's still early to say it's too late. Just give some time to study how it works and always don't loose hope.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
April 03, 2016, 06:48:14 AM
Man, if you are really into BTC, dont give a shit about the rest. It does not matter if there is or there is not a place for begginers- if you want to start, just do it. If not, keep asking about whether there is a space or not.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
April 03, 2016, 06:40:44 AM
it is never late to get on board with bitcoin.
Bitcoin is still in in its early stages and we are still considered early adopters and the price is not yet that high that you feel like missing out.
Mka
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
April 03, 2016, 06:24:21 AM
I think it's to late in a sense of huge gains, but as a technology, BTC is only in the beginning of its rout. This jinni is out of the bottle, it will be very difficult for anyone particular to shut this one down.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 03, 2016, 06:19:59 AM
Bitcoin is not limited to a number of people, it is open to everyone and everyone can start using bitcoin, if you mean mining even in this case it's not late, just need to start mining from the latest mining rigs like S7(for long term)
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
April 03, 2016, 05:48:37 AM
it's never too late to learn, while you have a high motivation to it and maybe you can get more than me, if you have the skill and good knowledge.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
April 03, 2016, 04:47:57 AM
There are many ways to earn bitcoin and mining is one of them
If you live in a country with a cheap electricity then try to go with mining, but don't try mine with you gpu card, they are no match against mining machine, so try to buy one for yourself Wink

or you can earn bitcoin the other way, start your own venture business or go get some job that pays you in bitcoin
and the easiest so far that i found is to simply join a signature campaign
you are free to choose your own bitcoin earning method Wink
P.S cloud mining are scams don't go near it
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 03, 2016, 04:12:30 AM
it depend on your electricity if you're here to mine, but there is hopefully the altcoin scene which is profitable with any electricity basically

instead if you're not here for that reason , you can always buy bitcoin, sit and watch the upcoming bubble

but mining altcoins is not an stable thing, it is a little risky. and also requires a lot of work.

you have to always be aware of the market for price and check out new coins to mine and find the best one that is going to give you the best return.
and also there is always risk of dump (price going down).
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
April 03, 2016, 03:04:10 AM

It"s never too late. Yes, mining is hard, but there are other ways to earn. Stay, learn, grow your stash.
Most (all?) faucets are waste of time.
Pages:
Jump to: