Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to start with bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 10468 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 17, 2016, 11:50:48 AM
Well if it's still not too late to say sorry, then it's not too late to start with bitcoin. There are many people that still didn't knew about bitcoin. Consider your self lucky that you found bitcoin. it's good to use this as a side job though.
preferably extra income for buying cigarettes or for watching movies,, many people do not know bitcoins at this time, like what he said we are so lucky that we found bitcoin and send you here in this forum.
Activity: 136
April 17, 2016, 10:49:59 AM
Well if it's still not too late to say sorry, then it's not too late to start with bitcoin. There are many people that still didn't knew about bitcoin. Consider your self lucky that you found bitcoin. it's good to use this as a side job though.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 17, 2016, 03:09:40 AM
Even if we are late that doesn't matter at all now, as I think we are at the best place, and trying to promote the currency which can be mother of all invention in future.

I think everyone should consider that line.

It doesnt "matter at all now" since we are still in the age of promotion to the current bitcoin state until everyone gets involved.

Exactly.
We should actually consider ourselves lucky to be a part of it right now, because in future when it will touch the sky we will be quite experts in the industry when the new comers will just start learning about it, so that will be a big advantage for us in that time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2016, 07:11:03 PM
Even if we are late that doesn't matter at all now, as I think we are at the best place, and trying to promote the currency which can be mother of all invention in future.

I think everyone should consider that line.

It doesnt "matter at all now" since we are still in the age of promotion to the current bitcoin state until everyone gets involved.
Activity: 868
April 16, 2016, 07:09:15 PM
Sometimes I really feel that I am very late into it as I had an opportunity to start really early on, but anyhow I managed to get into it and at a moment I am very much satisfied with the extra money I am earning from it.

Not really, if you been around then youre already still ahead then most people.

Since even after the articles been written about bitcoin and media it still hasnt gained mainstreams full attention yet.

Yes you should feel proud that your are at a right place and even if you are late no need to regret as in future you gonna be a rich guy for sure.

Well said, you are at the right place. The time you join doesn't have anything to do with your leaning. Only your willingness to be a part of the growing currency network is given importance.

Yeah and in future when bitcoin will get popular and every one would be aware of it, you can proudly say that you are late into it, I am earning it since long time  Grin
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 16, 2016, 06:50:28 PM
Sometimes I really feel that I am very late into it as I had an opportunity to start really early on, but anyhow I managed to get into it and at a moment I am very much satisfied with the extra money I am earning from it.

Since even after the articles been written about bitcoin and media it still hasnt gained mainstreams full attention yet.

Yes you should feel proud that your are at a right place and even if you are late no need to regret as in future you gonna be a rich guy for sure.

Well said, you are at the right place. The time you join doesn't have anything to do with your leaning. Only your willingness to be a part of the growing currency network is given importance.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 16, 2016, 12:38:24 PM
never too late to start on something. It is good that at least you had some knowledge in bitcoin by earning from faucets. To me this was a nice decision you made and a proper way to start. Another important decision that you made was joining this forum.

It is never late for anyone to start using bitcoin because they are never the last one to join, even after them people will join the community.
Someone by joining the community should start earning with faucets and also should start accumulating information about bitcoin from this forum.
So that after a few months the person will be good to go for doing anything by his own and to earn more.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 16, 2016, 03:33:23 AM
never too late to start on something. It is good that at least you had some knowledge in bitcoin by earning from faucets. To me this was a nice decision you made and a proper way to start. Another important decision that you made was joining this forum.

not too late there many chance that the price will increase again.. and i think its better to start collecting bitcoin right now before halving.. so that you can make a profit if you hold all your bitcoins until halving.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 16, 2016, 03:10:02 AM
April 16, 2016, 02:25:48 AM

No one can surely say that if someone is gonna be rich in future with bitcoin or not.
But we can just hope that we have a quite reasonable price in future as well so that the users of bitcoin should not get dissapointed from it and stop using it and also we could get a lot of new users by then if we have a reasonable price.
Activity: 924
April 15, 2016, 03:37:43 PM

legendary
Activity: 1456
April 15, 2016, 03:19:18 PM

A lot of the mainstream media tends to get bitcoin in a bad light to which is sad.  But bad news sells better then happy news in most cases.  So we really need mainstream media to separate bitcoin from some of the illegal things many news sites try  to tie it with.

Some use "blockchain technology" in attempts to avoid BTC's bad articles.  But we have some uphill battles to get mainstream support.
Activity: 252
April 15, 2016, 03:13:40 PM

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
April 15, 2016, 01:59:25 PM
Its never too late and for bitcoins it is just the right time to start with.
Activity: 126
April 15, 2016, 08:34:53 AM
Its not too late and in fact is it is the right time to earn or xollect bitcoin right now, as you can see bitcoin is going up each day.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
April 15, 2016, 03:36:30 AM
I don't think that I am late, but I have a strong feeling that I have come here at the right time as bitcoin is still in its younger age and it will grow more in future which can benefit all of us.
Yes bitcoin is still too younger.
Yesterday I read that, it would take some 130 years to complete for mining out all the 21 million bitcoins. So, definitively we are into bitcoin ecosystem too early. I believe there would be no meaning in regretting about missing opportunity even in next 50 years.
April 15, 2016, 02:09:56 AM
I don't think that I am late, but I have a strong feeling that I have come here at the right time as bitcoin is still in its younger age and it will grow more in future which can benefit all of us.

Exactly.
It is not late for anyone right now as bitcoin is still not that much popular.
It has the potential to get far more popular in future, when it will be adopted by many resources and then many more people will also start using it.
So anyone starts using it now will be a part of the revolution and coming profits, hopefully.
Activity: 812
April 14, 2016, 01:08:45 PM
Activity: 378
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 14, 2016, 12:32:37 PM
The sooner the better to get in early and make some money.  That is assuming that we see it gaining in value.
Activity: 952
April 14, 2016, 09:17:54 AM
Pages:
Jump to: